• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a [Guild] }Taco Protection Agency{ [Bacon Good]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
And The TPA has declared Victory.
If you want to live, Run.
I am TheMormon, and I approve of this message.

We have slept in preparation for the rise. As I prophesied.
Washington Base operational, archiving all files for the rise of [CENSORED]. Our forces within the FBI and CIA are slowly taking over. If all goes to our plans, we should have the selected Directors of various agencies and Presidents of different countries under our command.

Fire when ready. Leave no one alive.
@RandomAcronym @strongholdx @Dazureus
First part of first sentence means still inactive. I'll come back in time, my little fishies.
;)

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Does the alliance between the TPA and the Walking Seizures still stand? The charter was signed by 2 of your founding members, and I am unsure if the third ever agreed. I see we are not on the ally list is why I feel the need to ask.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Does the alliance between the TPA and the Walking Seizures still stand? The charter was signed by 2 of your founding members, and I am unsure if the third ever agreed. I see we are not on the ally list is why I feel the need to ask.
@RandomAcronym is/was inactive, and hasn't updated that thing in a very long time. That lazy nub. :p