• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ninja: The Worst Class in all of HeroCraft, but why?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Ninja is amazing for soloing. I prefer Sammy only for team fighting. I don't care what anyone says, ninja is in no way as effective as Sammy in team fights, however running with 1 or 2 other people, especially if you have 2 ninjas, you will absolutely destroy people. You must learn the class. It's all about deception. One thing that I haven't seen mentioned is, engage in a fight then appear like your near death and start to run, and when they start to pursue you, they will get over confident. After skills go off cd turn and re-do combo, and rape. Nothing is better than having a wizard blink to you while chasing and you turn around and watch them pop like a zit.

Basic ninja combo: blackjack, envenom(use before fight) kick, eviscerate, kick[DOUBLEPOST=1364691217,1364689141][/DOUBLEPOST]However, I would greatly support the loss of backstab for gaining One again

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Ninja is amazing for soloing. I prefer Sammy only for team fighting. I don't care what anyone says, ninja is in no way as effective as Sammy in team fights, however running with 1 or 2 other people, especially if you have 2 ninjas, you will absolutely destroy people. You must learn the class. It's all about deception. One thing that I haven't seen mentioned is, engage in a fight then appear like your near death and start to run, and when they start to pursue you, they will get over confident. After skills go off cd turn and re-do combo, and rape. Nothing is better than having a wizard blink to you while chasing and you turn around and watch them pop like a zit.

Basic ninja combo: blackjack, envenom(use before fight) kick, eviscerate, kick[DOUBLEPOST=1364691217,1364689141][/DOUBLEPOST]However, I would greatly support the loss of backstab for gaining One again

Wait how do u know when to perfectly turn around when they blink to you.... suspicious!!! lol (Blink doesnt do anything to alert you when you use it)[DOUBLEPOST=1364698005][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this thread has now gotten me wanting to use ninja lol

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Wait how do u know when to perfectly turn around when they blink to you.... suspicious!!! lol (Blink doesnt do anything to alert you when you use it)[DOUBLEPOST=1364698005][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this thread has now gotten me wanting to use ninja lol

Blink makes the enderman teleport sound which is really loud.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Blink makes the enderman teleport sound which is really loud.
This is how you know, wait for the sound, or watch chat, they usually try to bolt after blinking.
Also, occasionally hitting f5 helps

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
This is how you know, wait for the sound, or watch chat, they usually try to bolt after blinking.
Also, occasionally hitting f5 helps

Any wizard who tries to blink into a ninja, and then proceeds to try to bolt is beyond stupid, unless you're chasing with a significantly larger group

Not to say that I haven't pulled my fair share of dumbass moves, but I deserve to die if I do something like that