• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ninja: The Worst Class in all of HeroCraft, but why?

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
what777 blitz would be wonderful only if the samurai bladegrasped you and then stood within 5 blocks and did not hit you at all. never going to happen. But if you did mean bolt then sure if you are a wizard but I am talking about ninja.

It doesn't stop when you get hit, and you can't hit the samurai anyways? When I use BG I'm trying to stay close to you, not run away so your point has no grounds.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea but its kind of retarded how a wizard has enough mana to do bolt fireball and fireblast and then can use replish. If that's how it is then I think classes with stamina usages should reiceve the diamond 20% thing or else we are just getting nerfed even harder and I want to be able to play a dragoon just because of getting into people's bases
The flip side of this is - once a Wizard runs out of mana, they are pretty much screwed. Mana takes way longer to replenish. For a wizard it's 6 mana every 5 seconds. That means that once they run out of mana, they have to wait 20 seconds in between Fireballs --- if they're ONLY using Fireball! They still want to use other skills like Blink and Root, and blah blah blah. Once a stamina class runs out of stamina --- swing your sword for a few seconds, and you have enough stamina to use another stamina based skill.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
The flip side of this is - once a Wizard runs out of mana, they are pretty much screwed. Mana takes way longer to replenish. For a wizard it's 6 mana every 5 seconds. That means that once they run out of mana, they have to wait 20 seconds in between Fireballs --- if they're ONLY using Fireball! They still want to use other skills like Blink and Root, and blah blah blah. Once a stamina class runs out of stamina --- swing your sword for a few seconds, and you have enough stamina to use another stamina based skill.

Diamonds will restore 20% of mana soon with 30sec cooldown, 20% of mana is around 3 skills.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
have any of you ever played Ninja? Really?

No but I have played versus numerous ninjas, talked to a lot of ninjas and I'm in a guild with a few of the best ninjas (like Rising) and they all think Ninja is a good class and is balanced atm.

Either learn to play Ninja or swap classes, I recommend Necromancer if everything is too hard.

PS namebinds on Necromancer are OP! do /bind [skill] [name] so you dont even have to aim!

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
what777 what is your reasoning?
Im not what777, but I would guess his reasoning is that Necromancer seems to be the easiest caster class to play, as it doesnt require aiming or melee stuff, and looking at your posts here, you should play a class that is easy to play.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Regardless of the fact that my experience as a ninja is minimal. The skills themselves not my skills. are under powered and complete different compare to other classes skills. The prime example is EscapeArtist. Why do samurai get the speed boost when ever they want. They do not need to be slowed or rooted when ever. Then samurai also get the escape slow skill too. So they get what we have just without the slow or trap requirement. How is that balanced?
Most of ninja skills are like that.

Another example is samurai's cleaver skill. 1.5 times sword damage. sounds a lot like back stab but wait they can do the skill from any angle they want every 6 sec. Ninja may get one two back stabs max while samurai can cleaver all day long.
Well you could have thought more of the skills and went Runeblade. They have one and they too can "cleaver all day long." Its hard to beat warrior specs as a ninja.

In an Arena, You can Eviscerate and then after Smoke+Backflip and then run around and find somewhere that you could fade and wait until the person walks past you (when he is looking for you) and then pop out to Eviscerate again. That would be 402 damage from the eviscerates and some damage from envenom and your sword hits(You could get a few hits on him). Then you could try and kill him. Im not sure how well this would work but there usually is a area that you can fade in an arena. I prefer playing warrior specs just because I suck as a rogue :p.

Calovichi

Legacy Supporter 5
MultiHeartGold So can you provide anything factual to back yourself or are you just going to continue to say I lack skill all day long. All your doing is troll when I was looking for information not opinions. If you have facts or information about a caster class that makes it good. Please post if not leave the topic and troll someone else.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
MultiHeartGold So can you provide anything factual to back yourself or are you just going to continue to say I lack skill all day long. All your doing is troll when I was looking for information not opinions. If you have facts or information about a caster class that makes it good. Please post if not leave the topic and troll someone else.
When I said you lack skill, I did not mean it as an insult, but as something I have learned from your ranting. And please, dont ask me for facts, because this thread was made by you to rant about a class being the worst class without any facts.
If you seriously take what I said as a troll and get so butthurt, I wonder what are you doing in the Internet.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't lack any skill I just wish we had better moves on dragoon like take away impale and give a move that is actually good and does damage.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I don't lack any skill I just wish we had better moves on dragoon like take away impale and give a move that is actually good and does damage.

Yet you aren't ranting and calling dragoon the worst class in the game, that is the key difference.