• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Newerth Prime - New and Old Players Welcome [Closed Recruitment]

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN:random_thing
How long you have played Herocraft: about 1-3 days i am new
Willing to use Discord:sure
Combat Class:necromancer
Crafter Profession: none yet level 12
Why do you wish to join our town?: to look for a safe area to level up and keep items also talk to others on the server
What can you contribute?:a lot of play time i don't main coming online a lot of the time because i don't do anything on most days also i could help in other things if need be
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:no i was looking for a good town to join and to be apart of
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): mostly pve and casual but i don't mind doing pvp if i have too.
Accepted! Get with any of our council members in game and they will set you up, also ask which profession we need the most right now since you are still crafter.

also i'm going to swap class to shaman is that ok? or you want me to be something useful to the town for raids or something?

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
also i'm going to swap class to shaman is that ok? or you want me to be something useful to the town for raids or something?
You can be what ever class you want, any further questions just feel free to message me or any of the council members, thank you :D

Are you willing to use discord either without a microphone or stay muted? We have a few people already that for one reason or another can't talk to us but they still log in and listen to those of us who ARE using voice chat. Does that work for you?

Or at the bare minimum - connect to our discord so you can read text chat. It's how we plan stuff

Sorry for the late reply.

I guess I'm going to do the bare minimum then. I can log in, but I'm not going to join voice chat, even if I'm muted.

I hope this suffices. Thanks.

bunnez

Wood
IGN:bunnez
How long you have played Herocraft: 4 days
Willing to use Discord: yes
Combat Class: Cleric
Crafter Profession: Crafting
Why do you wish to join our town?: Cause I was kicked out my old one since the mayor left
What can you contribute?: healing spells n junk
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):Muted, yes.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Pvp/Pve/casual

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:bunnez
How long you have played Herocraft: 4 days
Combat Class: Cleric
Crafter Profession: Crafting
Why do you wish to join our town?: Cause I was kicked out my old one since the mayor left
What can you contribute?: healing spells n junk
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):Muted, yes.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Pvp/Pve/casual
Seems legit enough, I'll invite you right away

we keep getting told the word password is a bad password.therefor nobody uses it as their password.and because obviously nobody uses it hackers wouldn't try it when hacking would they?that makes the word password a good password.?

Xelarator1

Obsidian
IGN: Xelarator
How long you have played Herocraft: Played almost non-stop during 2015-early 2016, haven't played much since.
Willing to use Discord: Yes, but I may not be able to use a mic without lagging.
Combat Class: Pyromancer/5
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: Joined Newerth last map, left unannounced due to life issues. Things have calmed down a bit, got a job, got a plan, and I'm itching to play some Herocraft for hours on end again.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute several hours of my time mining, PvPing, grinding, or gathering.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Was suggested by ironee in game, unsure if that counts as a refferal.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP/PvE

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Xelarator
How long you have played Herocraft: Played almost non-stop during 2015-early 2016, haven't played much since.
Willing to use Discord: Yes, but I may not be able to use a mic without lagging.
Combat Class: Pyromancer/5
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: Joined Newerth last map, left unannounced due to life issues. Things have calmed down a bit, got a job, got a plan, and I'm itching to play some Herocraft for hours on end again.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute several hours of my time mining, PvPing, grinding, or gathering.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Was suggested by ironee in game, unsure if that counts as a refferal.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP/PvE

Rick got you set up. Welcome to town!

NATI0N

Dirt
IGN: NATI0N
How long you have played Herocraft: 5minutes
Combat Class: Samurai
Crafter Profession: CRAFTER
Why do you wish to join our town?: killriot24 said it was the best town
What can you contribute?: my life
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: friend killriot24
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Building/Pvp/Roleplay

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: NATI0N
How long you have played Herocraft: 5minutes
Combat Class: Samurai
Crafter Profession: CRAFTER
Why do you wish to join our town?: killriot24 said it was the best town
What can you contribute?: my life
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: friend killriot24
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Building/Pvp/Roleplay
Killriot24 is correct, welcone aboard! Get with any council member in-game and they will set you up!

IGN: KilluaAnsatsu
How long you have played Herocraft: 1month
Combat Class: NINJA
Crafter Profession: ENCHANTER
Why do you wish to join our town?: I was recommended and I feel like this team can become like family like friends.
What can you contribute?: I can deal a great amount of damage in pvp and enchant armor.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Yes
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Pvp and Building.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: KilluaAnsatsu
How long you have played Herocraft: 1month
Combat Class: NINJA
Crafter Profession: ENCHANTER
Why do you wish to join our town?: I was recommended and I feel like this team can become like family like friends.
What can you contribute?: I can deal a great amount of damage in pvp and enchant armor.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Yes
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Pvp and Building.

I noticed you just applied to Riesig Baumenstadt so I'm going to assume you are no longer interested in joining us. Best of luck in your town, I hope find the community you've been looking for. :)