• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Newerth Prime - New and Old Players Welcome [Closed Recruitment]

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Unfortunately our town has closed recruiting due to inactivity. All town members are welcome to stay. If you would still like to join the town please contact a council member directly.

Newerth Prime

Welcome to Newerth Prime! We are a group of veteran players that have been here since the beginning! While many of our players are server veterans, Newerth has stood prominent pillar in the community for over six years. Despite our old age, we are excited and happy to provide support and haven to new and old players alike.

Pictures and more information will be available soon!

Town Council - Message any of these members if you have questions or need town support:

Current Goals:
  • Finish decorating the outside of the tower.
  • Finish the main entrance.
  • Upgrade to tier 7.
  • Finish the outer wall.
  • Obtain lapis - sell lapis to @Colonel Rick for 50c a stack.
  • Obtain emeralds.
Town Bounties:

• We are looking for fresh dung piles.

Recruitment (Closed until further notice. Contact council if you wish to apply.)

We are still in the process of building, however we would like to open our doors to new players! To apply please fill out the application below and we will take a look. Town location, town channel password and other necessities will be provided if you are accepted.

We do our best to evaluated all application within 24 hours of applying.

IGN:
Willing to use Discord:
Combat Class:
Crafter Profession:
Why do you wish to join our town?:
What can you contribute?:
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):

Last edited:

Cwallcon

Gold
IGN:ectoBioIogist
How long you have played Herocraft: a good while off and on. probably about 6 months of total play time.
Willing to use Discord:im fine with that
Combat Class:Atm im at lvl 12 ninja
Crafter Profession: lvl 18 crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: Because Its one of the few towns recruting atm
What can you contribute?: Just about anything.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: victim130 recomended me
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): nope.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): mostly pve and bulding but i can pvp if needed

Kiruten

Wood
IGN: Kiruten
How long you have played Herocraft: A few months (before reset)
Willing to use Discord: Yeah - no mic tho
Combat Class: Pyromancer
Crafter Profession: Engineer
Why do you wish to join our town?: Seems like a good town with a solid community and a decent structure, and I want to be a part of that
What can you contribute?: Resources, redstone/engineering knowledge, some building knowledge
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: No
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Building/casual, can also do PvP and PvE.

Newerth Prime

Welcome to Newerth Prime! We are a group of veteran players that have been here since the beginning! While many of our players are server veterans, Newerth has stood prominent pillar in the community for over six years. Despite our old age, we are excited and happy to provide support and haven to new and old players alike.

Town Council - Message any of these members if you have questions or need town support:

Current Goals:
  • Make the tower base sky high.
  • Finish the great dome under water.
  • Upgrade to tier 3.
  • Create more dorms.

Recruitment

We are still in the process of building, however we would like to open our doors to new players! To apply please fill out the application below and we will take a look. Town location, town channel password and other necessities will be provided if you are accepted.

IGN:
How long you have played Herocraft: 4 months
Willing to use Discord: yes
Combat Class: necromancer
Crafter Profession: crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: looking for a good town where my pvp skills can be used
What can you contribute?: building skills and pvp
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pvp/ building

@Admins could we get an hc.to/newerth link please? :)

Rymoon

Iron
IGN: Qualityspooks
How long you have played Herocraft: about 3-4 years now
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Bloodmage
Crafter Profession: lvl20 crafter, still deciding on profession. Ill pick whatever town needs most.
Why do you wish to join our town?: I would like to be in a safe environment where i can train my combat class and go on raids with the team.
What can you contribute?: I will choose crafter profession based on what the town is in need for, i love to mine so i can provide lots of iron and other ores to the town. I have also been playing for a long time thus am very experienced with the plugins and all the classes. Iv mastered flameweaver, necro, and cleric within the last 2 maps.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope :)
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I dont believe so. if i have, it was probably a long time ago so i forgot lol.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I would like to pvp more often but i havent gotten the chance to on this map. The old map i pvp'd frequently with my town. I also love mining and adventuring far!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:ectoBioIogist
How long you have played Herocraft: a good while off and on. probably about 6 months of total play time.
Willing to use Discord:im fine with that
Combat Class:Atm im at lvl 12 ninja
Crafter Profession: lvl 18 crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: Because Its one of the few towns recruting atm
What can you contribute?: Just about anything.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: victim130 recomended me
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): nope.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): mostly pve and bulding but i can pvp if needed

Accepted! Welcome to the town. Message anyone on the council and they can set you up. Please be aware that we may not have a personal space for you to live as it hasn't been built yet. You will be provided a personal chest in the meantime.

IGN: Kiruten
How long you have played Herocraft: A few months (before reset)
Willing to use Discord: Yeah - no mic tho
Combat Class: Pyromancer
Crafter Profession: Engineer
Why do you wish to join our town?: Seems like a good town with a solid community and a decent structure, and I want to be a part of that
What can you contribute?: Resources, redstone/engineering knowledge, some building knowledge
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Building/casual, can also do PvP and PvE.

Accepted! Welcome to the town. Message anyone on the council and they can set you up. Please be aware that we may not have a personal space for you to live as it hasn't been built yet. You will be provided a personal chest in the meantime.

@Caitybear18

Tagged instead of quoted just so I don't re quote the whole main post. Welcome to the town! Message anyone on the council and they can set you up. Please be aware that we may not have a personal space for you to live as it hasn't been built yet. You will be provided a personal chest in the meantime.

We hope all of you enjoy your time with us! Please let us know any of you need anything.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Qualityspooks
How long you have played Herocraft: about 3-4 years now
Combat Class: Bloodmage
Crafter Profession: lvl20 crafter, still deciding on profession. Ill pick whatever town needs most.
Why do you wish to join our town?: I would like to be in a safe environment where i can train my combat class and go on raids with the team.
What can you contribute?: I will choose crafter profession based on what the town is in need for, i love to mine so i can provide lots of iron and other ores to the town. I have also been playing for a long time thus am very experienced with the plugins and all the classes. Iv mastered flameweaver, necro, and cleric within the last 2 maps.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope :)
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I dont believe so. if i have, it was probably a long time ago so i forgot lol.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I would like to pvp more often but i havent gotten the chance to on this map. The old map i pvp'd frequently with my town. I also love mining and adventuring far!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Newerth Prime

Current Goals:
  • Make the tower base sky high.
  • Finish the great dome under water.
  • Upgrade to tier 3.
  • Create more dorms.

Recruitment

IGN:
How long you have played Herocraft:
Willing to use Discord:
Combat Class:
Crafter Profession:
Why do you wish to join our town?:
What can you contribute?:
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):

@Admins could we get an hc.to/newerth link please? :)

Shortlink created.

1jack231

Gold
IGN: 1jack231
How long you have played Herocraft: Returning this week, but played a year ago.
Willing to use Discord: Yes - No mic yet.
Combat Class: Druid
Crafter Profession: 18 crafter; Profession chosen will be based on the situation/where I'm settled and what they need.
Why do you wish to join our town?: Looking for a friendly active town to join and to find players to party with (don't like playing solo)
What can you contribute?: Whatever profession I end up choosing will contribute to the town, can help get resources and party to farm with players for class xp, or pvp when I level. (Leaning towards runecraft even though it's not the best)
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Followed advertisement in game chat
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PVE/RP but I can enjoy PVP at a higher level.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: 1jack231
How long you have played Herocraft: Returning this week, but played a year ago.
Willing to use Discord: Yes - No mic yet.
Combat Class: Druid
Crafter Profession: 18 crafter; Profession chosen will be based on the situation/where I'm settled and what they need.
Why do you wish to join our town?: Looking for a friendly active town to join and to find players to party with (don't like playing solo)
What can you contribute?: Whatever profession I end up choosing will contribute to the town, can help get resources and party to farm with players for class xp, or pvp when I level. (Leaning towards runecraft even though it's not the best)
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Followed advertisement in game chat
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PVE/RP but I can enjoy PVP at a higher level.

We would be happy to have you! Get in touch with any of the council members and they will get you set up.

IGN: yomexicanelf
How long you have played Herocraft: about 10 months
Combat Class: Paladin
Crafter Profession: Blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: The town seems really fun and exciting, I've seen my brother playing in the town, yall seem to have a good time.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute by helping in group fights or getting resources/mining and make some repairs/chain armor.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: My brother lives there.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Yes.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Pvp/Casual

xUchiha

TNT
IGN: xUbiquity
How long you have played Herocraft: 1.5 years
Combat Class: Wizard
Crafter Profession: Alchemist
Why do you wish to join our town?: I have been searching for a town that pvps and stays active.
What can you contribute?: As a Wizard lvl 44, I can help burst down enemies in team fights ;)

PvE and PvP

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: xUbiquity
Combat Class: Wizard
Crafter Profession: Alchemist
Why do you wish to join our town?: I have been searching for a town that pvps and stays active.
What can you contribute?: As a Wizard lvl 44, I can help burst down enemies in team fights ;)
PvE and PvP

Accepted! Welcome to the town! Contact any council member in game and they can set you up!

FatalHeroYT

Stone
IGN: FatalHeroYT
Combat Class: Brawler
Crafter Profession: BlackSmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: I want to make new friends and have a active town with some pvp.
What can you contribute?: As a Brawler lvl 31, I can help do tons of damage in teamfights and overall help the fight.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: xUbiquity
PvE and PvP

Last edited:

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: FatalHeroYT
Combat Class: Brawler
Crafter Profession: BlackSmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: I want to make new friends and have a active town with some pvp.
What can you contribute?: As a Brawler lvl 31, I can help do tons of damage in teamfights and overall help the fight.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: xUbiquity
PvE and PvP

Accepted! Get in touch with any council member in game and they will get your sorted. Welcome to Newerth Prime!

IGN: bunches_O_Oats
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 day
Combat Class: Ranger
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: Recommendation. Looking for a safe place to live so I can grow and get strong
What can you contribute?: Im a ranger. I can shoot stuff from a distance.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Yes. QualitySpooks
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I shoot stuff from a distance. What does that tell you?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: bunches_O_Oats
How long you have played Herocraft: 1 day
Combat Class: Ranger
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: Recommendation. Looking for a safe place to live so I can grow and get strong
What can you contribute?: Im a ranger. I can shoot stuff from a distance.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Yes. QualitySpooks
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I shoot stuff from a distance. What does that tell you?

Accepted! We'd be delighted to have you join us. Get in touch with any council member in game and they will set you up.