• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Newerth Prime - New and Old Players Welcome [Closed Recruitment]

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: vallad_centrius

How long you have played Herocraft: 4 years

Willing to use Discord: i'm already using it :D

Combat Class: Main: Brawler (Berserker) but will switch to different classes when mastered

Crafter Profession: Enchanter, but seeing as the town needs an Alchemist, i'm probably gonna become one

Why do you wish to join our town?: My Soul Remains To Live On For Drastikos!. in all seriousness being with this particular town/community is fun and enjoyable, conversation is always there and the players are always active

What can you contribute?: many things, a +1 to the workforce, a training dummy, a slave, errand-boy, trash bin :)eek:), but in all seriousness i can help in town projects if needed be and able to, town wars and defense included.

Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Fate and Destiny ;)

Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I Was Banned/Muted Before, completely forgot the details about it even though it was recalled months back

What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP and PvE, i also indulge myself to building and roleplay at times (when bored)

xFqre

Wood
IGN: xFqre
How long you have played Herocraft: .5 years
Willing to use Discord: yes
Combat Class: Dragoon
Crafter Profession: Crafter- level 20 willing to change to any profession needed by the town
Why do you wish to join our town? I'm looking for some new friends to pvp with and stay active
What can you contribute?: I'm a level 45 dragoon. I'll chase'm down for you
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Yes. FatalHeroYT
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvE and PvP

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: vallad_centrius

How long you have played Herocraft: 4 years

Willing to use Discord: i'm already using it :D

Combat Class: Main: Brawler (Berserker) but will switch to different classes when mastered

Crafter Profession: Enchanter, but seeing as the town needs an Alchemist, i'm probably gonna become one

Why do you wish to join our town?: My Soul Remains To Live On For Drastikos!. in all seriousness being with this particular town/community is fun and enjoyable, conversation is always there and the players are always active

What can you contribute?: many things, a +1 to the workforce, a training dummy, a slave, errand-boy, trash bin :)eek:), but in all seriousness i can help in town projects if needed be and able to, town wars and defense included.

Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Fate and Destiny ;)

Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I Was Banned/Muted Before, completely forgot the details about it even though it was recalled months back

What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP and PvE, i also indulge myself to building and roleplay at times (when bored)

Welcome back! I think Dielan already got you sorted, but if not just contact any council.

IGN: xFqre
How long you have played Herocraft: .5 years
Willing to use Discord: yes
Crafter Profession: Crafter- level 20 willing to change to any profession needed by the town
Why do you wish to join our town? I'm looking for some new friends to pvp with and stay active
What can you contribute?: I'm a level 45 dragoon. I'll chase'm down for you
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Yes. FatalHeroYT
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvE and PvP

Accepted! Welcome to the town! Message any council member in game and they can get you set up.

IGN: Vicarus
How long you have played Herocraft: I've been playing on and off about a year and a half, came back recently.
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Necromancer lvl 23
Crafter Profession: Crafter lvl 8
Why do you wish to join our town?: It would be a good starting point to get everything together and meet new people.
What can you contribute?: I am planning to become an alchemist after I master crafter(I saw you needed a master one) and using hellgate I could gather ingredients for such purposes.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I saw the posts in the chat.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I was around a year ago over a misunderstanding.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I'm an avid builder, and when i'm playing with my friends am usually responsible for constructing the base. I occasionally pvp for fun.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Vicarus
How long you have played Herocraft: I've been playing on and off about a year and a half, came back recently.
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Necromancer lvl 23
Crafter Profession: Crafter lvl 8
Why do you wish to join our town?: It would be a good starting point to get everything together and meet new people.
What can you contribute?: I am planning to become an alchemist after I master crafter(I saw you needed a master one) and using hellgate I could gather ingredients for such purposes.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I saw the posts in the chat.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I was around a year ago over a misunderstanding.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I'm an avid builder, and when i'm playing with my friends am usually responsible for constructing the base. I occasionally pvp for fun.

Accepted! Welcome to the town. Get in contact with any council member in game and they can set you up.

IGN: Dvcko
How long you have played Herocraft: About a year or so.
Willing to use Discord: Yes I am.
Combat Class: I'm currently a level 21 ninja
Crafter Profession: I'm a level 21 runesmith.
Why do you wish to join our town?: I would like to join this town because I already know some people in it and i feel that I would like to fit in somewhere that can suit my needs, and i think my profession could help your town out.
What can you contribute?: I can provide runes for people to get back to specific locations/ coordinates and overall anything anyone needs help with.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I have friends living in melonmancy and I was also referred by them their IGN's are xDarkInfernal and Famileh
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No I have not
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): My play style sort of revolves around PVP and a bit of PVE

cris0759

Wood
IGN: Cris0759
How long you have played Herocraft: Its my 1st week
Willing to use Discord: I can however english is not my mother tongue
Combat Class: Paladin
Crafter Profession: Farmer
Why do you wish to join our town?: Id like to join your town to improve both my experience and english.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute with my professions goods, wood and ores.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I havent ever been muted nor banned
What is your playstyle?: Building, casual, pve

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Dvcko
How long you have played Herocraft: About a year or so.
Willing to use Discord: Yes I am.
Combat Class: I'm currently a level 21 ninja
Crafter Profession: I'm a level 21 runesmith.
Why do you wish to join our town?: I would like to join this town because I already know some people in it and i feel that I would like to fit in somewhere that can suit my needs, and i think my profession could help your town out.
What can you contribute?: I can provide runes for people to get back to specific locations/ coordinates and overall anything anyone needs help with.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I have friends living in melonmancy and I was also referred by them their IGN's are xDarkInfernal and Famileh
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No I have not
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): My play style sort of revolves around PVP and a bit of PVE

Apologies for the late response. Welcome to the town! Contact any council member in game and they will get you set up!

IGN: Cris0759
How long you have played Herocraft: Its my 1st week
Willing to use Discord: I can however english is not my mother tongue
Combat Class: Paladin
Crafter Profession: Farmer
Why do you wish to join our town?: Id like to join your town to improve both my experience and english.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute with my professions goods, wood and ores.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I havent ever been muted nor banned

What is your playstyle?: Building, casual, pve

Welcome to the town! Contact any council member in game and they will get you set up!

Ramkkard

Dirt
IGN:Ramkkard
How long you have played Herocraft:2 days
Willing to use Discord: yes but no mic
Combat Class: PLD
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: you guys seem nice
What can you contribute?: i like to share what i have with a good community and great organizer.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:victim130 sent me link
What is your playstyle? pve / minor building / casual pv

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Ramkkard
How long you have played Herocraft:2 days
Combat Class: PLD
Why do you wish to join our town?: you guys seem nice
What can you contribute?: i like to share what i have with a good community and great organizer.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:victim130 sent me link
What is your playstyle? pve / minor building / casual pv

Wow you actually wanted to join the town based off of Victim's advertisement? Well if you can tolerate that you'll fit right in! Welcome to the town. We are happy to have you join us. Message any council member in game and they will get you set up!

techno_zip

Gold
IGN: Hoberilius (I usually go by TechnoZip but my minecraft got hacked right before the new map launched so I am using my alt account.)

How long you have played Herocraft:
I played for a while last map and one of the earlier maps, probably about 3-4 months total playtime.

Willing to use Discord:
Yes, but I'm not very talkative. :(

Combat Class:
Level 30 Paladin

Crafter Profession:
Level 18 Crafter right now so I will choose whatever the town needs.

Why do you wish to join our town?:
I want to join a friendly community where I can have a safe place to live and level up.

What can you contribute?:
I am certainly not the best at PvP but I have had a lot of experience with Heroes combat on Herocraft as well as other servers, so at the very least I can be a reliable meat shield ;). I am also up for gathering or mining as many materials as the town may need.

Nope.

Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):
No.

What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):
I usually leave building to others because I take far too long to make anything that looks nice. I like doing PvE but I get burnt out pretty quick, and as I said I'm not the best at PvP but I love fighting as a group.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Hoberilius (I usually go by TechnoZip but my minecraft got hacked right before the new map launched so I am using my alt account.)

How long you have played Herocraft:
I played for a while last map and one of the earlier maps, probably about 3-4 months total playtime.

Willing to use Discord:
Yes, but I'm not very talkative. :(

Combat Class:
Level 30 Paladin

Crafter Profession:
Level 18 Crafter right now so I will choose whatever the town needs.

Why do you wish to join our town?:
I want to join a friendly community where I can have a safe place to live and level up.

What can you contribute?:
I am certainly not the best at PvP but I have had a lot of experience with Heroes combat on Herocraft as well as other servers, so at the very least I can be a reliable meat shield ;). I am also up for gathering or mining as many materials as the town may need.

Nope.

Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):
No.

What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):
I usually leave building to others because I take far too long to make anything that looks nice. I like doing PvE but I get burnt out pretty quick, and as I said I'm not the best at PvP but I love fighting as a group.

I think you'll fit in great. I have no idea whose online right now but keep an eye out for the people listed on the first post and message them directly!

KingToast

Stone
IGN: KingToast

How long you have played Herocraft: About two weeks

Willing to use Discord: Yes, but I don't have a mic

Combat Class: Lv. 17 Bard

Crafter Profession: Lv. 20 Crafter (still deciding on my profession and I'm having a really hard time choosing between and Alchemist or an Enchanter)

Why do you wish to join our town?: I want to be with a community with friends and have a place to grow, learn and have fun.

What can you contribute?: As a bard I can provide buffs/heals, debuffs and mana for the other support classes for battles. I also like to run errands and gathering materials (which I do in most of my spare time)

Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope

Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope

What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I'm mainly do pve, roleplay and casual stuff but I can also do pvp if needed

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: KingToast

How long you have played Herocraft: About two weeks

Willing to use Discord: Yes, but I don't have a mic

Combat Class: Lv. 17 Bard

Crafter Profession: Lv. 20 Crafter (still deciding on my profession and I'm having a really hard time choosing between and Alchemist or an Enchanter)

Why do you wish to join our town?: I want to be with a community with friends and have a place to grow, learn and have fun.

What can you contribute?: As a bard I can provide buffs/heals, debuffs and mana for the other support classes for battles. I also like to run errands and gathering materials (which I do in most of my spare time)

Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope

Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope

What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I'm mainly do pve, roleplay and casual stuff but I can also do pvp if needed

We would be delighted to have you join us! Message any council member in game and they will get you set up in town. If you're still trying to determine a profession, both an enchanter or alchemist would be great, so the choice is up to you!

Lukesnow

Glowing Redstone
IGN: LukeSnow
How long you have played Herocraft: 4 ish years
Willing to use Discord: Yes but no mic currently
Why do you wish to join our town?: I was looking for a town in RE chat and Haxnn said that this town is recruiting
What can you contribute?: PVP and PVE skills as well as an upbeat attitude!
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I saw Haxnn's prime number joke in re chat
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PVP and PVE, not very good at building but I am willing to learn!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: LukeSnow
How long you have played Herocraft: 4 ish years
Willing to use Discord: Yes but no mic currently
Why do you wish to join our town?: I was looking for a town in RE chat and Haxnn said that this town is recruiting
What can you contribute?: PVP and PVE skills as well as an upbeat attitude!
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I saw Haxnn's prime number joke in re chat
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PVP and PVE, not very good at building but I am willing to learn!

Accepted!

dogman24

Dirt
IGN: dogman24
How long you have played Herocraft: i havent played any herocraft but i have played on other heroes servers and i am familiar with minecraft so im not completely clueless
Willing to use Discord: ya but i generally dont like talking over voice chat, happy to listen though
Combat Class: wizard
Crafter Profession: crafter right now but i want to be a blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: honestly i need a town as i dont have a lot of fun playing alone, and Haxnn said something friendly to me after i asked a question so you guys seem pretty cool
What can you contribute?: i mean, i dont take things very seriously but i also like to have fun, im willing to help out where i can!
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: i do not but i hope to in the future :D
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no siree
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): i like to pvp and play casually, like i said i have played with heroes before so i think ill be able to pick it up relatively quickly :)

IGN: GetSchwiftyy
How long you have played Herocraft: an hour
Crafter Profession: crafter, going to go blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: Well as soon as I joined I got killed by xmjay and mountanddewme, so I wanted to join a group and be strong. This was the only town that answered me
What can you contribute?: I'm willing to mine and build, but I'm also not bad at pvp
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no :(
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pvp i guess

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: dogman24
How long you have played Herocraft: i havent played any herocraft but i have played on other heroes servers and i am familiar with minecraft so im not completely clueless
Willing to use Discord: ya but i generally dont like talking over voice chat, happy to listen though
Crafter Profession: crafter right now but i want to be a blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: honestly i need a town as i dont have a lot of fun playing alone, and Haxnn said something friendly to me after i asked a question so you guys seem pretty cool
What can you contribute?: i mean, i dont take things very seriously but i also like to have fun, im willing to help out where i can!
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: i do not but i hope to in the future :D
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no siree
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): i like to pvp and play casually, like i said i have played with heroes before so i think ill be able to pick it up relatively quickly :)

We would be happy to have you, sorry for the late reply! Get in touch with any council member in game and they will set you up!

IGN: GetSchwiftyy
How long you have played Herocraft: an hour
Crafter Profession: crafter, going to go blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: Well as soon as I joined I got killed by xmjay and mountanddewme, so I wanted to join a group and be strong. This was the only town that answered me
What can you contribute?: I'm willing to mine and build, but I'm also not bad at pvp
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no :(
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pvp i guess

Accepted! It sucks to get killed, but we'll do our best to protect you and grant you your revenge! Message any council member in game and they will set you up!

Tugsuo

Dirt
IGN: Tugsuo
How long you have played Herocraft: I have played since the map Valorium :D
Willing to use Discord: Yes, but my microphone is broken, so I can only hear you guys :(
Combat Class: Bloodmage
Crafter Profession: A lowly Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: I want a town to interact with, playing alone is never fun D:<
What can you contribute?: I haven't played in a long time, but I have some PvP experience.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nicole linked me to this thread!
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope!
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I can do any, though I'm not the GREATEST at building.