• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Newerth Prime - New and Old Players Welcome [Closed Recruitment]

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Tugsuo
How long you have played Herocraft: I have played since the map Valorium :D
Willing to use Discord: Yes, but my microphone is broken, so I can only hear you guys :(
Combat Class: Bloodmage
Crafter Profession: A lowly Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: I want a town to interact with, playing alone is never fun D:<
What can you contribute?: I haven't played in a long time, but I have some PvP experience.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nicole linked me to this thread!
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope!
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I can do any, though I'm not the GREATEST at building.
You sound better than a few other applicants. You're in!

Tlados

Dirt
IGN: Tlados
How long you have played Herocraft: Under a day, but I have experience on another server.
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Ninja
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: My friend asked me if I wished to join, they're kinda showing me the ropes of how to do stuff. But I guess my overall goal is to progress through the game and get stronger, and I've been told towns are safe havens so I imagine living in one has it's benefits :p
What can you contribute?: I can gather stuff the town needs and help out in a fight, but I'm relatively new so I'm not all that good at it yet haha. Aiming to improve in PVP fighting as well.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Hoberilius lives here currently and they've invited me.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Casual/PVE, aiming to get into PVP.

BlackRuins

Stone
IGN: BlackRuins
How long you have played Herocraft: i played in 2015 but it was only for a week
Willing to use Discord: yea
Combat Class: Endermage
Why do you wish to join our town?: to interact with people and pvp
What can you contribute?: I can PvP
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: J2BH told me your recruiting
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): got banned on the forums (but i was wrongly accused hence why I'm unbanned)
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP, casual and maybe building

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: BlackRuins
How long you have played Herocraft: i played in 2015 but it was only for a week
Willing to use Discord: yea
Combat Class: Endermage
Why do you wish to join our town?: to interact with people and pvp
What can you contribute?: I can PvP
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: J2BH told me your recruiting
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): got banned on the forums (but i was wrongly accused hence why I'm unbanned)
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP, casual and maybe building

IGN: Tlados
How long you have played Herocraft: Under a day, but I have experience on another server.
Combat Class: Ninja
Why do you wish to join our town?: My friend asked me if I wished to join, they're kinda showing me the ropes of how to do stuff. But I guess my overall goal is to progress through the game and get stronger, and I've been told towns are safe havens so I imagine living in one has it's benefits :p
What can you contribute?: I can gather stuff the town needs and help out in a fight, but I'm relatively new so I'm not all that good at it yet haha. Aiming to improve in PVP fighting as well.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Hoberilius lives here currently and they've invited me.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Nope.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Casual/PVE, aiming to get into PVP.

Sounds good get with us in game

IGN: PeteyTheHero
How long you have played Herocraft: Since it first came out
Willing to use Discord: Definitely
Combat Class: Samurai
Why do you wish to join our town?: The name of your town caught my beautiful eyes and I really need a town to live in.
What can you contribute?: I can help get resources for the town and I don't have much experience with PVP but I try my best at it.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nope
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Yep
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I can do most of them except building.

Donal

TNT
IGN: Donal
How long you have played Herocraft: 5 years
Combat Class: Dragoon
Why do you wish to join our town?: I want a change of scenery.
What can you contribute?: Not much but I'm a really friendly person, so maybe my attitude!
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: No I wasn't referred by anyone, but I like to think that I'm friends with everyone on the server!
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Yes, but I'm now a reformed player.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Everything but roleplay.
@Haxnn @Dielan9999

Last edited:

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
What can you contribute?: Not much but I'm a really friendly person, so maybe my attitude!
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: No I wasn't referred by anyone, but I like to think that I'm friends with everyone on the server!
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Yes, but I'm now a reformed player.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Everything but roleplay.
@Haxnn @Dielan9999
No

Donal

TNT
@Haxnn @Dielan9999
Can I get a reply please?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Can I get a reply please?

If you would like an instant reply we would be happy to provide one.

At this time the answer is no. We will notify you if this changes, there is no longer a reason for you to post on our town thread. Thanks!

Hansssa

TNT
IGN: Hansssa
How long you have played Herocraft: Played back in 2011 and '12. Had many years off, and came back a few weeks ago.
Willing to use Discord: Have it, but won't be the most active on there.
Combat Class: Cleric 24
Crafter Profession: Miner 48
Why do you wish to join our town?: Seems to be a mature and friendly community
What can you contribute?: Social conversations, mining expertise and I like to build.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: None of those. Found you on these forums.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Not that I recall
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvE / Building / Mining / Casual

Pontus

TNT
IGN: YamiYugi95
How long you have played Herocraft: I played a bit before the reset
Willing to use Discord: Maybe
Crafter Profession: Crafter, so far
Why do you wish to join our town?: I want to have a safe place to live & help doing stuff and have fun :)
What can you contribute?: I can help with stuff, like building, or fighting monsters
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pve, building, casual, might test roleplaying :)

Last edited:

bloodking_shunSY

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: bloodking_shunSY
How long you have played Herocraft: this is like my 4th or 5th map
Willing to use Discord: sure
Combat Class: wizard for all 5 map
Crafter Profession: farmer as always
Why do you wish to join our town?: i can;t play by my self.. i get really boring if i do.
What can you contribute?: provide group TP for most time
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: keffalump referr me
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pve/building

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Hansssa
How long you have played Herocraft: Played back in 2011 and '12. Had many years off, and came back a few weeks ago.
Willing to use Discord: Have it, but won't be the most active on there.
Combat Class: Cleric 24
Crafter Profession: Miner 48
Why do you wish to join our town?: Seems to be a mature and friendly community
What can you contribute?: Social conversations, mining expertise and I like to build.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: None of those. Found you on these forums.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Not that I recall
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvE / Building / Mining / Casual
IGN: YamiYugi95
How long you have played Herocraft: I played a bit before the reset
Willing to use Discord: Maybe
Crafter Profession: Crafter, so far
Why do you wish to join our town?: I want to have a safe place to live & help doing stuff and have fun :)
What can you contribute?: I can help with stuff, like building, or fighting monsters
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pve, building, casual, might test roleplaying :)
IGN: bloodking_shunSY
How long you have played Herocraft: this is like my 4th or 5th map
Willing to use Discord: sure
Combat Class: wizard for all 5 map
Crafter Profession: farmer as always
Why do you wish to join our town?: i can;t play by my self.. i get really boring if i do.
What can you contribute?: provide group TP for most time
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: keffalump referr me
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pve/building

Sorry for the late reply. Due to certain circumstances we had to wait a bit before accepting new applicants, but we are ready to start inviting you into our town again! All of you are accepted! Get with any council member in game and they will help you get sorted in town.

Hai_o3o

TNT
IGN: Hai_o3o
How long you have played Herocraft: I played in citadel, but swapped accounts and was inactive until last era
Willing to use Discord: yes
Combat Class: Bard
Crafter Profession: Engineer
Why do you wish to join our town?: I would like to join the town for a safe environment and to have a new group, also my some of my older friends are in the town so it'd be nice to reconnect and make new friends too. I also could assist in some daily chores the town requires in order to stay up and running.
What can you contribute?: I can be a support buffer and I like to build traps
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: My friend yomexicansanta and yomexicanelf is in the town
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I do pve/building but i only build if needed or if no one else is on and i'll assist in pvping.

edit: I found a town to join so i won't be joining this one. Thanks for looking at my application :I

Last edited:

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Symbolite
How long you have played Herocraft: 6 Years in like 5 days
Willing to use Discord: Yes!
Combat Class: Ninja Builder
Crafter Profession: Miner for digging out towns and Engineer for top secret devices of mass destruction!
Why do you wish to join our town?: I heard you were cool people with funny ideas with regular circle jerk sessions.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute by standing around and running in circles!
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: No one referred me and I have no friends. I'm lonely. Plz help.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I've been gmuted for 6 years and have been banned 18 times for various horrible reason's which I cannot talk about or they will re-ban me. Yikes!
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Player vs Ground is my preferred playstyle... sometimes Player vs Ocean or Player vs Desert.

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Symbolite
How long you have played Herocraft: 6 Years in like 5 days
Willing to use Discord: Yes!
Combat Class: Ninja Builder
Crafter Profession: Miner for digging out towns and Engineer for top secret devices of mass destruction!
Why do you wish to join our town?: I heard you were cool people with funny ideas with regular circle jerk sessions.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute by standing around and running in circles!
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: No one referred me and I have no friends. I'm lonely. Plz help.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I've been gmuted for 6 years and have been banned 18 times for various horrible reason's which I cannot talk about or they will re-ban me. Yikes!
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Player vs Ground is my preferred playstyle... sometimes Player vs Ocean or Player vs Desert.
After careful consideration I think it's safe to say welcome to Newerth Prime! Please enjoy complimentary access to all our LWCs and sub regions.

IGN: _FantasticBeast_
How long you have played Herocraft: A week now but, I think this server has been up and down for years and I have played on it for more than a few months in the past.
Willing to use Discord: Yes and Prefered
Combat Class: Ranger
Crafter Profession: Runesmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: It's dangerous to go alone... I prefer to play with a group of people.
What can you contribute?: More than willing to help with stuff.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I think I saw a advertisement in recruitment channel.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No, no, and no.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):
[/QUOTE]
Little of all just less pve then pvp

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: _FantasticBeast_
How long you have played Herocraft: A week now but, I think this server has been up and down for years and I have played on it for more than a few months in the past.
Willing to use Discord: Yes and Prefered
Crafter Profession: Runesmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: It's dangerous to go alone... I prefer to play with a group of people.
What can you contribute?: More than willing to help with stuff.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I think I saw a advertisement in recruitment channel.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No, no, and no.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):
Little of all just less pve then pvp[/QUOTE]

Accepted! Get with a council member in game and they will set you up!

lummox95

Gold
IGN: Lummox95
How long you have played Herocraft: Played religiously on a previous version for a number of months
Crafter Profession: Crafter, but I am aiming to be a farmer
Why do you wish to join our town?: I have friends currently residing in the town
What can you contribute?: Reasonable builder, can fight and consider myself a mature player
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: By a friend
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): all mentioned

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Lummox95
How long you have played Herocraft: Played religiously on a previous version for a number of months
Crafter Profession: Crafter, but I am aiming to be a farmer
Why do you wish to join our town?: I have friends currently residing in the town
What can you contribute?: Reasonable builder, can fight and consider myself a mature player
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: By a friend
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): all mentioned

Accepted! Get with one of us in game!