• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Newerth Prime - New and Old Players Welcome [Closed Recruitment]

IGN: Mathias1105.
How long you have played Herocraft: About 2 weeks.
Willing to use Discord: Yes.
Combat Class: LvL 23 Paladin.
Crafter Profession: LvL 20 Crafter.
Why do you wish to join our town?: I wish to joing this town so i can have place to live, and a place where i can contribute to something bigger.
What can you contribute?: i have a lot of free time and do not hesitate if anyone needs my help, being it resources or killing the enemy.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I have not been referred to the town, nor has i a friend in the town.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): On this server, no. but i have been banned on another server before, i was the leader of one of the bigger factions and on of my allies was continuously attacked by another faction, and i started big raids against them and their allies, and maybe camping their factions too much (for killing them of cause).
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): i really enjoy pvp, i might not be the best at it though, i love roleplaying with multiple people and most of the times im pretty casual if there is not much to do, or i havent planned much.

Attachments

• Unavngivet.png
    Unavngivet.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 2

warnite

Wood
IGN: Warnite
How long you have played Herocraft: Started yesterday
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Shadowknight
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: Playing solo is lonely. I figure if I can meet more experienced players I can learn more about how to survive in Herocraft. Wherever I end up my son will most likely be joining me at a later date.
What can you contribute?: Not sure, but I will do what I can to help.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: No
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PVE for now until I learn the ropes.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
@Mathias1105 @warnite Hello! We're not ignoring your applications, we have simply run out of room for the time being and hopefully there will be more space built in the near future. Until then we ask that you wait patiently or perhaps join a different town that is in need of more players. :D This applies to anyone else who was planning on joining, sorry :(

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: w0nd3rb0yCK
How long you have played Herocraft: Since DG
Combat Class: Samurai
Crafter Profession: Blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: I need a town
What can you contribute?: Mostly
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): yes
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pvp

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: w0nd3rb0yCK
How long you have played Herocraft: Since DG
Combat Class: Samurai
Crafter Profession: Blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: I need a town
What can you contribute?: Mostly
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): yes
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pvp
DENIED, after talking with @victim130 and @Dielan9999 about your application we have come to the conclusion this is not the right town for you. Feel free to apply again another time when you are 100% sure you have changed your ways and have proven it to the both of them.