• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Newerth Prime - New and Old Players Welcome [Closed Recruitment]

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
Judging by the average age of your members and who is in your town council, I would probably guess that Newerth is directly powered by diapers and body pillows.

YES please give us diapers! they get real expensive XD also dont diss body pillows. once you have a pillow like mine that can wrap around you from your toes to your head and back to your your toes you will know what its like to have lived!

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
YES please give us diapers! they get real expensive XD also dont diss body pillows. once you have a pillow like mine that can wrap around you from your toes to your head and back to your your toes you will know what its like to have lived!

Bruh?

It+s+like+a+perpetual+cycle+weeb+has+anime+sex+pillow+_3f500845fcf355ba6d701aa65f091d89.jpg

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Pampita
How long you have played Herocraft: 5 years?
Willing to use Discord: Sure
Combat Class: Ranger
Crafter Profession: None
Why do you wish to join our town?: I need a group of people to hang out with this new map
What can you contribute?: Whatever is needed
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Found the link in RE chat
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Maybe muted once, but i don't really remember, it's been a long time, never banned got banned tho
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I usually PvP but i really enjoy building aswell

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: Pampita
How long you have played Herocraft: 5 years?
Willing to use Discord: Sure
Crafter Profession: None
Why do you wish to join our town?: I need a group of people to hang out with this new map
What can you contribute?: Whatever is needed
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Found the link in RE chat
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): Maybe muted once, but i don't really remember, it's been a long time, never banned got banned tho
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I usually PvP but i really enjoy building aswell
Since you have never been banned and you are an old player. Accepted! get with any of our council members in game and they will set you up.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
STD's, will you take me on a magic redstone slimeblock ride 20000 blocks from spawn?

IGN: _RedBlackPower_
How long have you play Hero Craft?: Just Started
Willing to use Discord?: Yes - no mic yet though
Combat Class: Cleric
Crafter Profession: Crafter (I'm still pretty new)
Why do you wish to join our town: I want to be able to be an efficient healer. And what good is a healer with no allies to heal. I also say you were fine with accepting new players.
What can you contribute?: The main contribution I can make will be as a healer, but if anything is needed that does not include fighting, especially building, I will be happy to help.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Someone posted the link in the recruitment chat.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I mainly go for Roleplaying but building and PVE are really fun too.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: _RedBlackPower_
How long have you play Hero Craft?: Just Started
Willing to use Discord?: Yes - no mic yet though
Combat Class: Cleric
Crafter Profession: Crafter (I'm still pretty new)
Why do you wish to join our town: I want to be able to be an efficient healer. And what good is a healer with no allies to heal. I also say you were fine with accepting new players.
What can you contribute?: The main contribution I can make will be as a healer, but if anything is needed that does not include fighting, especially building, I will be happy to help.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Someone posted the link in the recruitment chat.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I mainly go for Roleplaying but building and PVE are really fun too.
Accepted! get with any of our council members in game and they will set you up

IGN:itZ_Shrek69
How long you have played Herocraft:20 mins
Willing to use Discord:eek:k
Combat Class:What is that
Crafter Profession:Ditto
Why do you wish to join our town?:i want a town
What can you contribute?:I can Contribute
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):casual

my firend was on my pc and found this server

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN:itZ_Shrek69
How long you have played Herocraft:20 mins
Willing to use Discord:eek:k
Combat Class:What is that
Crafter Profession:Ditto
Why do you wish to join our town?:i want a town
What can you contribute?:I can Contribute
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):casual

my firend was on my pc and found this server
Lol 20 minutes, accepted! Get with any of our council members in game and they will set you up!

Last edited:
IGN: Thunder369y
How long I've played: over a year, but wasn't as active until last august (bastion)
Combat class: 55 ninja
Profession: 51 alchemist
Why I want to join: I want to be a part of an active town
Contribute: I can help craft lapis, get some emeralds, harry groups in pvp ( usually escape 1 v 5s)
Reference/friends: nope
Muted/banned: nope
Play style: assist. Deal dmg when I can, run away and heal when things hard, then dive back in

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: Thunder369y
How long I've played: over a year, but wasn't as active until last august (bastion)
Combat class: 55 ninja
Profession: 51 alchemist
Why I want to join: I want to be a part of an active town
Contribute: I can help craft lapis, get some emeralds, harry groups in pvp ( usually escape 1 v 5s)
Reference/friends: nope
Muted/banned: nope
Play style: assist. Deal dmg when I can, run away and heal when things hard, then dive back in
Accepted! get with any of our council members in game and they will set you up!

IGN:Thebrosdogames
How long you have played Herocraft:since mid 2016
Willing to use Discord:yes not my voice
Combat Class:Ninja
Crafter Profession:crafter want to be blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?:I just want to join a town and like to help :)
What can you contribute?: anything I can
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):casual/pve

XxSeeRupxX

Dirt
IGN: XxSeeRupxX
How long you have played Herocraft: about 30 mins XD
Willing to use Discord: yes
Crafter Profession: Do not have one yet
Why do you wish to join our town?: I would like to level up with other people and help build and grow the town
What can you contribute?: I can contribute my time and work to this town
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I was referred here by DeniedINC
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No I have never been
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Pvp,Casual

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Thebrosdogames
How long you have played Herocraft:since mid 2016
Willing to use Discord:yes not my voice
Combat Class:Ninja
Crafter Profession:crafter want to be blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?:I just want to join a town and like to help :)
What can you contribute?: anything I can
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):casual/pve
IGN: XxSeeRupxX
How long you have played Herocraft: about 30 mins XD
Willing to use Discord: yes
Crafter Profession: Do not have one yet
Why do you wish to join our town?: I would like to level up with other people and help build and grow the town
What can you contribute?: I can contribute my time and work to this town
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I was referred here by DeniedINC
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No I have never been
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Pvp,Casual
I see nothing wrong with either one of you. Please PM a council member in game and they can help you to your new home.

Newerth Prime

Welcome to Newerth Prime! We are a group of veteran players that have been here since the beginning! While many of our players are server veterans, Newerth has stood prominent pillar in the community for over six years. Despite our old age, we are excited and happy to provide support and haven to new and old players alike.

Pictures and more information will be available soon!

Town Council - Message any of these members if you have questions or need town support:

Current Goals:
  • Finish decorating the outside of the tower.
  • Finish the main entrance.
  • Upgrade to tier 7.
  • Finish the outer wall.
  • Obtain lapis - sell lapis to @Colonel Rick for 50c a stack.
  • Obtain emeralds.
Town Bounties:

• We are looking to buy Emeralds and Lapis. We will pay town members 2 coins per emerald and 50 coins per stack of lapis lazuli.

Recruitment

We are still in the process of building, however we would like to open our doors to new players! To apply please fill out the application below and we will take a look. Town location, town channel password and other necessities will be provided if you are accepted.

We do our best to evaluated all application within 24 hours of applying.

IGN:MytholigyDude
How long you have played Herocraft:1 hour
Willing to use Discord:idk what that is...
Combat Class:Cleric
Crafter Profession:0%
Why do you wish to join our town?:I need help I just started
What can you contribute?:I am a good miner/farmer
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:I saw a link in chat
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):ROLEPLAY

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

Accepted! Get with any council member in game and they can set you up. @MytholigyDude