• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Newerth Prime - New and Old Players Welcome [Closed Recruitment]

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: -RaVaNeE
How long you have played Herocraft: -on and off 3 years
Willing to use Discord: -Absolutely
Combat Class: -Ranger
Crafter Profession: -Blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: -Because I miss you guys and want too form a fun enjoyable relationship we can all accept!
What can you contribute?: -Good Bahavior and well constructed architecture!
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: -Victim130 is best and also Colonel_Rick.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): -Yes For alt accounts and for exploiting also encouraging a hacker once.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): -pvp,pve and buildings also wars if you need me ill be your tqactical sniper when i get around too getting good with shooting through random server lag lol.

Denied.

Since you can tell how fat people are by the sound of their voice you are clearly some kind of witch who should burn at the stake.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: -RaVaNeE
How long you have played Herocraft: -on and off 3 years
Willing to use Discord: -Absolutely
Combat Class: -Ranger
Crafter Profession: -Blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: -Because I miss you guys and want too form a fun enjoyable relationship we can all accept!
What can you contribute?: -Good Bahavior and well constructed architecture!
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: -Victim130 is best and also Colonel_Rick.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): -Yes For alt accounts and for exploiting also encouraging a hacker once.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): -pvp,pve and buildings also wars if you need me ill be your tqactical sniper when i get around too getting good with shooting through random server lag lol.
After hearing about what you have done in the past, we have decided you are better off else where. Denied

DeniedINC

Stone
IGN: DeniedINC
How long you have played Herocraft: Just Started
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Dragoon
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: I'm new looking to learn and looking for people to play with.
What can you contribute?: Time and whatever work you need done.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: No just saw someone in chat saying new players welcome :)
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP, PvE, and Building

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: DeniedINC
How long you have played Herocraft: Just Started
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Dragoon
Crafter Profession: Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: I'm new looking to learn and looking for people to play with.
What can you contribute?: Time and whatever work you need done.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: No just saw someone in chat saying new players welcome :)
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): PvP, PvE, and Building
Accepted! Get with any council members in game and they will set you up

IGN: devin52992
How long you have played Herocraft: on & off 5 1/2 years
Willing to use Discord: hrmmmm i guess lol
Combat Class: starting off bard this time but i generally go through them pretty fast
Crafter Profession: undecided? most likely gonna be alchy or farming ( again go through these really fast so)
Why do you wish to join our town?: 1st major town to reply in /ch re when i asked
What can you contribute?: watev needs help with, buildin, resources, etc.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: not referred & don't see any names i remember so prob no friends
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): hrmm :l earlier map i think i got muted from trade chat once for a small time
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): up for pvp/pve, generally don't like building, & quit work recently to go school full time so I'll prob play 2 much to be considered casual.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: devin52992
How long you have played Herocraft: on & off 5 1/2 years
Willing to use Discord: hrmmmm i guess lol
Combat Class: starting off bard this time but i generally go through them pretty fast
Crafter Profession: undecided? most likely gonna be alchy or farming ( again go through these really fast so)
Why do you wish to join our town?: 1st major town to reply in /ch re when i asked
What can you contribute?: watev needs help with, buildin, resources, etc.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: not referred & don't see any names i remember so prob no friends
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): hrmm :l earlier map i think i got muted from trade chat once for a small time
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): up for pvp/pve, generally don't like building, & quit work recently to go school full time so I'll prob play 2 much to be considered casual.
Accepted! Get with any of our council members in game and they will set u up

IGN:craftymines
How long you have played Herocraft:about 2 years
Willing to use Discord:sure
Combat Class:ninja
Crafter Profession:soon to be engineer
Why do you wish to join our town?:to help
What can you contribute?:my redstone expertise
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual) ambush pvp

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
`
IGN:craftymines
How long you have played Herocraft:about 2 years
Willing to use Discord:sure
Combat Class:ninja
Crafter Profession:soon to be engineer
Why do you wish to join our town?:to help
What can you contribute?:my redstone expertise
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual) ambush pvp

Accepted! Welcome to the town! Get in touch with any council member and they can set you up.

IGN: gabriellzaoo
How long you have played Herocraft: don't know, cant check my playtime, but my forum account has 2 years, and I'm not a frequent logger
Willing to use Discord: yup
Combat Class: Paladin
Crafter Profession: Engineer
Why do you wish to join our town?: To be part of a community
What can you contribute?: Whatever needed
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):
pve and casual, cos I really suck at combat.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: gabriellzaoo
How long you have played Herocraft: don't know, cant check my playtime, but my forum account has 2 years, and I'm not a frequent logger
Willing to use Discord: yup
Combat Class: Paladin
Crafter Profession: Engineer
Why do you wish to join our town?: To be part of a community
What can you contribute?: Whatever needed
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: no
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):
pve and casual, cos I really suck at combat.

We'll take you. Get with one of us tagged in the first post of this thread. If you wanna find me i'll be on for like another hour right now

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey, just a quick question, if there's a noob in recruitment chat and you guys aren't on, is it cool if I link him to this page?

You can. We're always taking applications but we aren't going to accept everyone. Pretty soon recruitment might halt while we build more living space it depends on how fast we get our work done