• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Most op Class?

Which Base class can lead to the most OP Spec?

• Total voters

firebus

Legacy Supporter 8
I beat everything except beguiler, Dragoon(if they actually know how to use the environment) paladin(if they use the right skills) bloodmage (if they kite well enough), wizard(if they kite well enough) Dreadknight (sometimes I will beat them), necro(if they kite well enough), and Runeblade if they kite me for their cds.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Guys I think that we have all come to the conclusion that Kwong is the "most op spec".

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
And diffuse does it again. Informing us all on classes like seriously Diffuse needs to be a leader of the balance team. He knows about classes ALOT!. He goes the op classes. Shows their strengths then their weaknesses.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Eh. Runeblade is good. The problem with Sammys is they dont have THAT much health. Any sammys wanna tell me their max hp? Master Ninjas/Runeblades only have a little less than that.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Eh. Runeblade is good. The problem with Sammys is they dont have THAT much health. Any sammys wanna tell me their max hp? Master Ninjas/Runeblades only have a little less than that.
976HP at 60 I believe.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
but they do a ton more dmg

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Im pretty sure wizard , cleric and samurai's dots needs to get nerf.
The only nerf cleric *might* ever need is self healing nerf, but otherwise, what do you expect? They are the strongest healers, makes sense they would be the tankiest.

macura

Diamond
The only nerf cleric *might* ever need is self healing nerf, but otherwise, what do you expect? They are the strongest healers, makes sense they would be the tankiest.
That sentence made absolutely no sense. Every class has a trade off, dragoons sacrefice damage for mobility, ninjas sacrefice armor for damage. No class is supposed to be the *best*. By that same logic i could say ninjas should have the most armor because they are the strongest at dealing damage and the two would be a bitch together right? Every class has or should have a tradeoff but the problem is that cleric does not sacrefice anything. Sure they don't have high dps but they win every 1v1.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
That sentence made absolutely no sense. Every class has a trade off, dragoons sacrefice damage for mobility, ninjas sacrefice armor for damage. No class is supposed to be the *best*. By that same logic i could say ninjas should have the most armor because they are the strongest at dealing damage and the two would be a bitch together right? Every class has or should have a tradeoff but the problem is that cleric does not sacrefice anything. Sure they don't have high dps but they win every 1v1.
Maybe they give up high DPS for high heals?

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm, here's the way Kainzo explained this to me (not directly me, said it in public chat). He told us that the classes are set up so certain classes can counteract others ex: Cleric vs Ninja... the Cleric could win if it's a bad Ninja, but you get the idea.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Hmm, here's the way Kainzo explained this to me (not directly me, said it in public chat). He told us that the classes are set up so certain classes can counteract others ex: Cleric vs Ninja... the Cleric could win if it's a bad Ninja, but you get the idea.
Except the only class that actually does a good job at dealing with cleric is samurai while almost all other specs have at least 4 other specs that deal with them pretty well.