• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Most op Class?

Which Base class can lead to the most OP Spec?

• Total voters

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Maybe they give up high DPS for high heals?
I doubt any class would give up something high. I would consider it like this, lets say we have a Warrior class. It has a medium damage and medium-good armor. It could give up a part of the damage it would have in it's (possibly) balanced start, and drop to low damage, but instead gain maybe high mobility.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Except the only class that actually does a good job at dealing with cleric is samurai while almost all other specs have at least 4 other specs that deal with them pretty well.
I don't know about that, Runeblades can knock quite a punch to a Cleric, I know I killed a few as a Runeblade. There are most definitly 1 or 2 more, I just haven't looked very much into it this map considering how few Clerics there are.

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
That sentence made absolutely no sense. Every class has a trade off, dragoons sacrefice damage for mobility, ninjas sacrefice armor for damage. No class is supposed to be the *best*. By that same logic i could say ninjas should have the most armor because they are the strongest at dealing damage and the two would be a bitch together right? Every class has or should have a tradeoff but the problem is that cleric does not sacrefice anything. Sure they don't have high dps but they win every 1v1.
Okay man what the heck, Read what you said. And what I said...I never said anything about being "Best" Wth are you talking about?

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't know about that, Runeblades can knock quite a punch to a Cleric, I know I killed a few as a Runeblade. There are most definitly 1 or 2 more, I just haven't looked very much into it this map considering how few Clerics there are.
There are a few classes that can beat cleric in a 1v1, but what I meant was that nothing is actually good at dealing with them overall. In a group fight you can't stick a runeblade on a cleric and assume that the cleric is going to be shut down; it just doesn't work. Clerics are nearly impossible to really deal with unless you are samurai and even then its somewhat limited.

For example take any caster or healer and you can stick a ninja, samurai, runeblade or dragoon on them and you can assume semi safely that they will be so preoccupied with dealing with that person that they will be unable to really effectively do their job. Cleric is a class that doesn't really have to worry about getting shut down by anything. Even with a runeblade on me as a cleric I can assume that I will be able to effectively do my job and contribute a huge amount to a fight whereas any other healer would be unable to do so because they can't deal with things like that nearly as well.

Essentially the strongest classes are those that can do their job without anything really being able to truly stop them.

Okay man what the heck, Read what you said. And what I said...I never said anything about being "Best" Wth are you talking about?

The way you stated what he quoted made it sound like you are saying that because cleric is the best healer, it makes sense for them to also have the strongest defenses. I'm not 100% sure what you exactly meant but I assume you meant that the strongest healing is the cause of the strongest defenses while macura believed you meant that because cleric has one, it makes sense to have the other as a side benefit. Cleric does have the strongest base healing AND the strongest base defenses without the healing so it makes sense that he would read it that way.

Y

ytiggidmas

There are a few classes that can beat cleric in a 1v1, but what I meant was that nothing is actually good at dealing with them overall. In a group fight you can't stick a runeblade on a cleric and assume that the cleric is going to be shut down; it just doesn't work. Clerics are nearly impossible to really deal with unless you are samurai and even then its somewhat limited.

For example take any caster or healer and you can stick a ninja, samurai, runeblade or dragoon on them and you can assume semi safely that they will be so preoccupied with dealing with that person that they will be unable to really effectively do their job. Cleric is a class that doesn't really have to worry about getting shut down by anything. Even with a runeblade on me as a cleric I can assume that I will be able to effectively do my job and contribute a huge amount to a fight whereas any other healer would be unable to do so because they can't deal with things like that nearly as well.

Essentially the strongest classes are those that can do their job without anything really being able to truly stop them.

The way you stated what he quoted made it sound like you are saying that because cleric is the best healer, it makes sense for them to also have the strongest defenses. I'm not 100% sure what you exactly meant but I assume you meant that the strongest healing is the cause of the strongest defenses while macura believed you meant that because cleric has one, it makes sense to have the other as a side benefit. Cleric does have the strongest base healing AND the strongest base defenses without the healing so it makes sense that he would read it that way.
aren't you banned? pls stop talking