• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Most op Class?

Which Base class can lead to the most OP Spec?

• Total voters

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Dsawemd Do you not consider me an upper tier sammy? I have beaten every single one of those people, firebus and i have a 50-50 but everyone i have beaten lol

Read the part where I say you are one of the few I havent beaten. And the part where I say you and I havent seen much of the other in-game.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Dsawemd Do you not consider me an upper tier sammy? I have beaten every single one of those people, firebus and i have a 50-50 but everyone i have beaten lol

Read the part where I say you are one of the few I havent beaten yet. And the part where I say you and I havent seen much of the other in-game.

edit: Beating your own class is not solid evidence of being good in general pvp with it, theoretically it should show you who the stronger player is since the combatants are identical but in reality the strongest player is more based on who can perform against the class spectrum better. *based on MY definition of strongest player, yours could be different.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Read the part where I say you are one of the few I havent beaten yet. And the part where I say you and I havent seen much of the other in-game.

edit: Beating your own class is not solid evidence of being good in general pvp with it, theoretically it should show you who the stronger player is since the combatants are identical but in reality the strongest player is more based on who can perform against the class spectrum better. *based on MY definition of strongest player, yours could be different.
For sure, sorry about snapping, I read that "You are one of few I have yet beat" my b.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm unhappy with a few of our classes - but its more on the limitation of coding and the client.

I really want Beguilers to shape-shift into monsters/animals ... I want mystics to be able to become wolves, etc.

Maybe one day.

For the most part - our setup is pretty well versed and its an ever-changing system when we add in new skills/levels :)
That will be awesome!

I've always thought samurais were OP, most likely because they destroy the majority of the healing community. :p

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I think Dragoon is the best. The only reason why I think that is because I can run like a little bitch when I'm almost dead! <3

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
There tends to be 3 major roles in fights. There's the support, the ranged/aoe damage dealers, and the melee people who provide mass damage on single targets faster.

Within these base roles the most standout to me are beguiler, samurai and cleric.

Clerics provide incredible support overall. They provide might and massive heals, as well as a group invuln. They can do this also without having to worry about really being killed by anything unless the opposing force decides to focus on him. Even if focused the cleric still can provide himself with 10 seconds or so of invulnerability and still can provide his group mass support.

Samurai has everything a melee would ever need and more. In most cases a majority of damage from anything comes from pure melee damage. Samurai is only outclassed in this area by 2 specs, though it has the potential to easily outdo those 2 if it chooses to. Those 2 specs (runeblade and ninja) both were given a base combat mobility spell each (escapeartist and one). Samurai however was given BOTH of these options to use in combat while also maintaining near equal damage and far higher health and armor. This coupled with the fact their skillset provides incredible choices for every situation (mobility, high damage, anti healing, anti melee) makes samurai the most powerful melee spec by far imo.

Beguilers as a ranged class have pretty much everything they would ever need. The spec that was advertised often as being the master of trickery, using spells to fool the opponent and help control the battlefield has been given most of what was advertised and more in other areas. They were given not only massive amounts of control, but massive amounts of aoe damage which, while being very nuke-wait-nuke oriented, is probably the strongest overall damage of any other ranged spec. They are a class that excels in every field except for survivability due to low mobility and low health/armor. However this weakness tends to be more than made up for by the fact that they have only 1 warmup combat skill that is rarely used, and the tools to prevent anything from doing much damage to them (ranger is an exception).

These 3 specs are all incredibly powerful in 1v1s and tend to be made even more useful in group fights through their various tools and buffs.

The other thing that tends to irritate me about them is that they all work incredibly well together. Cleric/beguiler provides cleric with wisdom making mana not a problem at all. Cleric/samurai provides a team that offers no good target for focusing while giving samurai a might buff. Samurai/beguiler has the ability to lock 1 or 2 enemies down while having the ability to absolutely destroy whatever they target (also might buff for samurai).

I tend to believe in the triangle of beguiler - cleric - samurai. Samurai counters cleric, cleric counters beguiler and beguiler counters samurai. These three specs fight against and with each other to sit atop the other specs overall. There are some strange exceptions such as dreadknight dominating samurai, but overall the three tend to be a bit above the others. The gap isn't extraordinary imo, but it exists.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
All of the classes diffuse listed outclass other classes such as ninja, which is a shittier version of samurai, except when dealing with the ultra squishy in close quarters 1v1.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
you've only dueled me once, and it was a lag fest, however in open world I've strait handed you your ass, so if you think you're anywhere near the caliber of sammy's mentioned above, please re-evaluate your position, that is all, thank you

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
you've only dueled me once, and it was a lag fest, however in open world I've strait handed you your ass, so if you think you're anywhere near the caliber of sammy's mentioned above, please re-evaluate your position, that is all, thank you
"I left click better than you left click when its not laggy!"

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
More commas plz

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
All of the classes diffuse listed outclass other classes such as ninja, which is a shittier version of samurai, except when dealing with the ultra squishy in close quarters 1v1.
yea and + u r a bad ninja so stfu nooblar

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I welcome you to duel me again! I encourage good sport my good sir.