• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Map Feedback - Pantheon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmno_Gaming

Stone
why are the supports getting nerfed? i'm an elementalist currently and right now my heals are doing nothing to help my party member like when i use soothe i'm only granting my other members 10% of their full health and in a fight it's nothing, so why is healing to other players getting nerfed and healing to ourselves is getting buffed? healing to myself is completely fine as i see it, and my healing to others is pretty poor.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
why are the supports getting nerfed? i'm an elementalist currently and right now my heals are doing nothing to help my party member like when i use soothe i'm only granting my other members 10% of their full health and in a fight it's nothing, so why is healing to other players getting nerfed and healing to ourselves is getting buffed? healing to myself is completely fine as i see it, and my healing to others is pretty poor.
This is perhaps the wrong place to post this if you want it to be seen by the balance team as this is the feedback thread for last map.
Try posting it as a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.