• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lothair - The Golden Kingdom

Damion03

Wood
  1. In Game Name (IGN): just_jeff94
  2. Age:21
    1. In Game Name (IGN): just_jeff94
    2. Age:21
    3. Time Zone: Eastern GMT -4
    4. Activity:
    5. Current Class and Level: Class Shaman level 6
    6. Current Profession and Level: crafter level 13
    7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: My intended profession is Miner
    8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes I do have Teamspeak
    9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: I do agree and to abide tot eh rules
    10. What is your favorite color: Blue
    11. What is your favorite animal: Owls are my favourite animals
    12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: been playing minecraft since beta 1.2
    13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:My favourtie animal would be an owl
    14. What are your strengths: Good leadership and also good at listening to others. My leadership comes from my time on A'therys Ascended as the nation leader of Ar-Selukk(mod). I have always been good at listening to orders or just helping out new people if I know the answer to their questions. I'm hard working and like to build/terraform and I love to mine/explore.
    15. What are your weaknesses: I can get flustered sometimes easily, but I am always trying to get better at not allowing things to get me flustered. I like to work on my own most of the times instead of in groups so at times this can be a weakness.
    16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: I have never been in any towns on this server.
    17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No I have not.
    18. Additional Information: I have been on many server staffs before, some didnt go so well due to internal conflict with the staff so the servers died. Was at one point working with Block Fortress building an RPG server till Block had a falling out with the owner. So he left to work on his own things. http://i.imgur.com/s2qjqQm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PH5cQS8.png meeting these two was a bonus for working with Block he had us do some minor stuff for them and they were going to help advertise for us but then everyone left and stopped working on the server lol. if you want to know anymore about my minecraft past or about me in general feel free to ask, im a friendly Canadian :) thank you for your time
  3. Time Zone: Eastern GMT -4
  4. Activity:
  5. Current Class and Level: Class Shaman level 6
  6. Current Profession and Level: crafter level 13
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: My intended profession is Miner
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes I do have Teamspeak
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: I do agree and to abide tot eh rules
  10. What is your favorite color: Blue
  11. What is your favorite animal: Owls are my favourite animals
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: been playing minecraft since beta 1.2
  13. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:My favourtie animal would be an owl
  14. What are your strengths: Good leadership and also good at listening to others. My leadership comes from my time on A'therys Ascended as the nation leader of Ar-Selukk(mod). I have always been good at listening to orders or just helping out new people if I know the answer to their questions. I'm hard working and like to build/terraform and I love to mine/explore.
  15. What are your weaknesses: I can get flustered sometimes easily, but I am always trying to get better at not allowing things to get me flustered. I like to work on my own most of the times instead of in groups so at times this can be a weakness.
  16. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: I have never been in any towns on this server.
  17. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No I have not.
  18. Additional Information: I have been on many server staffs before, some didnt go so well due to internal conflict with the staff so the servers died. Was at one point working with Block Fortress building an RPG server till Block had a falling out with the owner. So he left to work on his own things. http://i.imgur.com/s2qjqQm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PH5cQS8.png meeting these two was a bonus for working with Block he had us do some minor stuff for them and they were going to help advertise for us but then everyone left and stopped working on the server lol. if you want to know anymore about my minecraft past or about me in general feel free to ask, im a friendly Canadian :) thank you for your time

Damion03

Wood
In Game Name Damion03
Class RuneBlade
And Crafter
I Live In Houston
Time Zone Eastern
Faverite Color Is Blue
My Faverite Animal Is A Doggie ;3
Ive Been Playing Minecraft For About 4 Or 5 Years
My Faverite Thing To Do Is Pvp And Build
Ive Been On Alot Of Towns Servers
I Have Not Been Removed By A Town Yet ;3
  1. Additional Information: I have been on many server staffs before, some didnt go so well due to internal conflict with the staff so the servers died. Was at one point working with Block Fortress building an RPG server till Block had a falling out with the owner. So he left to work on his own things. http://i.imgur.com/s2qjqQm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PH5cQS8.png meeting these two was a bonus for working with Block he had us do some minor stuff for them and they were going to help advertise for us but then everyone left and stopped working on the server lol. if you want to know anymore about my minecraft past or about me in general feel free to ask, im a friendly Canadian :) thank you for your time

popcorn132

Dirt
1.IGN: popcorn132
2. Age: 17
3. Time zone: Pacific
4. Actiity: I may be active, considering i already like this server
5. Current class and level: Runeblade, level 7
6.Current profession and level: crafter, level 2
7. Intended Profession: Alchemist
8. Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
9.Have you read and agree to these rules?: yes
10. What is your favorite color?: Grey
11:what is my favorite animal?: Penguins
12. How long have you been Herocraft?: since August 3rd, 2015
13. I have only read through parts of the wiki that would involve the RuneBlade class by now.
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft?: sometimes i just like to talk to friends, but what i like most is pvp
15. strengths: pvp, brewing/alchemy, and building
16. Weaknesses: I can sometimes be easily angered, and i may not be good at pvp on this particular server considering all the abilities are new to me
17. Have you ever previously been in any towns in this server?: no, i have not
18. Have you ever been forciblyremeved from a town? if so; why: no, i have not
19. Additional Information: I like trains

popcorn132

Dirt
1.IGN: popcorn132
3. Time zone: Pacific
4. Actiity: I may be active, considering i already like this server
5. Current class and level: Runeblade, level 7
6.Current profession and level: crafter, level 11
7. Intended Profession: Alchemist
8. Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
9.Have you read and agree to these rules?: yes
10. What is your favorite color?: Grey !!!
11:what is my favorite animal?: Penguins
12. How long have you been Herocraft?: since August 3rd, 2015
13. I have only read through parts of the wiki that would involve the RuneBlade class by now.
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft?: sometimes i just like to talk to friends, but what i like most is pvp
15. strengths: pvp, brewing/alchemy, and building
16. Weaknesses: I can sometimes be easily angered, and i may not be good at pvp on this particular server considering all the abilities are new to me
17. Have you ever previously been in any towns in this server?: no, i have not
18. Have you ever been forciblyremeved from a town? if so; why: no, i have not
19. Additional Information: This is a reapplication XD

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@popcorn132 Well done on your second application lol. I was about to deny then realized you had redone a few things. So.... ACCEPTED message AeonOfMagix, Nekokunai, or Joshua624 in game to get settled into town. If you cannot find them, you may contact me.

Damion03

Wood
  1. In Game Name Damion03
  2. Age:14
  3. Time Zone:eastern
  4. Activity:
  5. Current Class and Level: RuneBlade Level 7
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter Level 10 :D
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:
  8. Do you have Teamspeak:No
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:I Have Read The Rules And Will Obey Them
  10. What is your favorite color: Red
  11. What is your favorite animal: Dragon
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 5 Days
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much:No
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Pvping And Mining
  15. What are your strengths: Pvping And Mining
  16. What are your weaknesses: Building
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:I Have Not
  19. Additional Information:

1. In Game Name (IGN): my in game name i nangord
  2. Age: im am 14
  3. Time Zone:central
  4. Activity: i play around every day when i can
  5. Current Class and Level: level 14 pyromacer
  6. Current Profession and Level: crafter 16
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: enchanter
  8. Do you have Teamspeak:no i do not
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: yes i do
  10. What is your favorite color: dark blue
  11. What is your favorite animal:lion
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 2 months
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: yes i have looked at any main things
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: mining and fighing
  15. What are your strengths:i am a quick thinker good builder and smart
  16. What are your weaknesses:i get mad and defenive when some one like bullys or stuff like that
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:yes i have been in couple
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: no i have not
  19. Additional Information:i really injo the server and play on it alot and i am really mature for my age

SnuggieG

TNT
  1. In Game Name (IGN):SnuggieG
  2. Age:26
  3. Time Zone: PST
  4. Activity:daily, usually 2 hours per night. almost always late though.
  5. Current Class and Level:Nevromancer 42
  6. Current Profession and Level:Farmer 8. I just switched from miner, but am considering going back already.
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:NA
  8. Do you have Teamspeak:Yes, and I am always on Ts when I am online
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:Yes
  10. What is your favorite color:Blue!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal:Humans! >:)
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Just over two years. I took a long break though and have just been back to it.
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much:Yes, I use the server wiki pretty often, but am by no means a professional in it.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: In Herocraft I like the town roles. having the structure, and in Minecraft in general I like starting with nothing and building something fun.
  15. What are your strengths: dedication is my biggest strength. I do my best to keep the town heading in the right direction.
  16. What are your weaknesses: PvP by far. maybe because I dont PvP often but its not my strong suit. in larger groups I do good (hence the necro class)
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:Yes, I am currently a member of a town, and currently in good standings. The town has just taken a turn that I dont agree with so I am looking to move on.
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No.
  19. Additional Information: nothing that I can think of right now, but it is almost 2am >.<

CodyPlaysMC
8:00 US
I am mining to start up my adventure
Paladin level 10
Crafter level 10
I would like to be an enchanter
No
Yes it agree to rules
Green
Cow
2 months
Yes
Fighting building redstone
Stregnths: building, some good at pvp, and redstone.
Weaknesses: bow fights
No
No
I would like to help this town as much as could as a soldier or builder. I will play most of my time.

Last edited:
@Damion03 DENIED Sorry dude, you've already been denied and I've talked to you in game. Best of luck finidin a town.

@nangord3113 DENIED You do not meet the age requirement for the town, and it looks like you didn't even bother to read the rules in town. Sorry, but we cannot accept you.

@CodyPlaysMC
DENIED Another Leader and I have noticed that you said you would lie about age in the /re chat in game. Even so, you do not meet the crafter level requirement for town, and your application shows that you did not read the rules. For these reasons, we cannot accept you in Lothair.

@SnuggieG ACCEPTED Thanks for takin the time to read the rules in Lothair. The events involving Pemben in recent times are indeed unfortunate. I'm lookin forward to havin you in town! Talk to AeonofMagix(me) Belisarius1991, Joshua624, or Nekokunai and we'll get ya set up in town.

alan2003

TNT
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Henukie
  2. Age: 12
  3. Time Zone:Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
  4. Activity: I'm usually on in the afternoon
  5. Current Class and Level: Beguiler level 38
  6. Current Profession and Level:Engineer level 20
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: null
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: I have teamspeak 3
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes, I have read the rule and I shall follow them.
  10. What is your favorite color:Red
  11. What is your favorite animal:Cat
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: At least two years
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I read it a lot if I need help on something like engineering or so.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Building and such
  15. What are your strengths: PvP, strategy, and parkour.
  16. What are your weaknesses: I am not able to build detailed work.
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes I have before the server wipe, I was in CobbleDumperTon
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: I have not been removed forcefully in a town.
  19. Additional Information: Belisarius1991 sent me to apply and said I may be able to be an exception into the town.

Last edited:

Ethio1

Dirt
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Ethio1
  3. Time Zone: CDT
  4. Activity: a few hours a day atleast
  5. Current Class and Level: Paladin 43
  6. Current Profession and Level: miner 27
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: yes
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Blue!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Wolf
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: almost a month
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: not much of the wiki other than the classes
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Grinding
  15. What are your strengths:
  16. What are your weaknesses:
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: yes sentinel
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: no
  19. Additional Information: hi

In Game Name (IGN):Solarcresent28
Time Zone: GMT
Activity:
Current Class and Level: ranger 24
Current Profession and Level: Crafter 18
If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: open to what the town needs
Do you have TeamSpeak: not downloaded but I have a account
Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: yeah
What is your favourite colour: Red 3!
What is your favourite animal: Ox
How long have you been playing Herocraft: like a week
What is your favourite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: killing mobs and generally levelling up I also enjoy looking for loot chests
What are your strengths: I am good at traveling across a area quickly
What are your weaknesses: I don't look where I run and now and again fall down holes to my demise :(

Last edited:

cloud_21

TNT
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Cloud_21
  2. Age: 16
  3. Time Zone: Eastern
  4. Activity: Not as much as it use to be, but I am looking to start up again.
  5. Current Class and Level: DragonKnight 30
  6. Current Profession and Level: RuneSmith 21
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes But no Mic as of now
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Red
  11. What is your favorite animal: RedPandas
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: I don't exactly know myself but it has been longer then a week.
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I read the rules and class information.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Killimg Fishing and farming
  15. What are your strengths: Good at pve and will be honest.
  16. What are your weaknesses: Not as good at pvp and I am not always on due to family issues
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes a few I don't remember there names though
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Nope
  19. Additional Information: N/A