• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lothair - The Golden Kingdom

aceliip

Gold
~*~_Application_~*~

In Game Name (IGN):
Aceliip

Time Zone:
Mountain

Activity:
Although I played before on this server and had a town I recently went through some life changing things that prevented me from playing, I am expecting that I will be very active due to me getting back into minecraft some more now that I am stable again.

Current Class and Level: Bloodmage 35

Current Profession and Level: engineer 30

If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: engineer

Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes

Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes

What is your favorite color: purple

What is your favorite animal: Fox

How long have you been playing Hero craft: 5 months

What is your favorite activity in Hero craft/Minecraft: anything

What are your strengths: Building

What are your weaknesses: PVP is the only one pertaining to this server.

Have you previously been in any towns on this server: yes

Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No

Additional Information: I am a magic the gathering player, League player, MC player, mmorpg player, rts player and a god of Skyrim.

DawnMurder

Stone
@Luk640 you didn't thoroughly read through the rules. Also, you don't meet the crafter level requirements. Finally, you're application is lacking depth. As of now, you are DENIED go back and fix the stuff that is wrong and maybe add some more stuff to your application and I may reconsider it. You can send me an email on the forums to let me know you have edited your post.

@DawnMurder you don't meet the required crafter level, however the rest of your application looks very good. Also, because you have talked with us already, I'm going to go ahead and accept you on the premise that you quickly level up that crafter. So you are ACCEPTED message AeonOfMagix, Joshua624, or Nekokunai in game to get settled into town. If you can't find them, you may message me.
I am now level 10 in crafter, by tomorrow I should be at level 11, and I have read all of the rules on your town rules, from crafter level 11 minimum requirement, age 16 requirement, teamspeak and etc. I only made this application early so I can get you to notice it asap, and I was well aware of all the requirements, but I knew I lacked depth, to prove I have shown proof of the !!!. I only put a lack of depth in some of them because I have not yet done so, but in the future, possibly within the day.
Since I've been accepted I thank you, and I hope we can work together for the next few months in Minecraft, but I just wanted to add this part in to clear things up

Last edited:
  1. In Game Name: HolaDavesta
  2. Age: 15
  3. Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
  4. Activity: 3 times a weak or more
  5. Current Class and Level: Samurai lvl.26
  6. Current Profession and Level: crafter lvl.9
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:Smith
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: No
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Green!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Dolphins
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 1-2 weeks
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: not really
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: just leveling up and building
  15. What are your strengths:pvp and building
  16. What are your weaknesses: a little bit of building
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: yes
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: no
  19. Additional Information: I like to be called Dave and i play alot of modpacks aswell

LongBow90

Iron
Official application for Lothair

In Game Name (IGN):
Longbow90

Time Zone:
Belgium (GMT + 1:00)

Activity:
I picked up where i left off... I didn't play in a full year, my old town got disbanded, so i got to raid it :D got me a bunch of relics, like seriously full inventory :D :D :D

Current Class and Level: Runeblade level 10

Current Profession and Level: Miner level 10 (95% tho)

Do you have TeamSpeak: nope, but i do have skype

What is your favorite color: Blue !!!

What is your favorite animal: Panda's are kewl

How long have you been playing Hero craft: 2 years, but actual playtime, maybe a little over a week ? ... :)

What is your favorite activity in Hero craft/Minecraft: Stackin' dem diamonds, and relics too on this server

What are your strengths: Quick learner, lots o' free time, I can do a job for hours on end without complaining, don't overdo it tho. and i know all alchemist recipes IF they haven't changed in the past year, I'm good at pvp'ing on vanilla mc, but here i haven't pvp'd yet so idk... but i think it's challenging with all the new skills.

What are your weaknesses: I suck at building, a 3 year old can build what i build, maybe even better :(

Have you previously been in any towns on this server: yup, disbanded tho :(

Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: I guess i was kicked for inactivity before it disbanded

Additional Information: I'm looking to pick minecraft up again, we have an on and off relationship. I hope i find good friends in the town who'll keep me here this time 'round :D i'm usually a rather joyful person

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@liquidman257 you have been accepted to the town already ACCEPTED

@aceliip Go back and read through the rules you missed part of them. Otherwise your application looks good. Edit your post to fix the problem and then tag me in it or send me an email on the forums. For the moment though, you are DENIED

@HolaDavesta Your application looks good, but you have a friend in Pemben where you also applied. Would you prefer to go to Pemben then? Message me on the forums with your answer and we will get you sorted out. PENDING

@LongBow90 Your application looks good and everything seems to be in order. Message AeonOfMagix, Nekokunai, or Joshua624 in game to get settled into town. You are ACCEPTED

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
~*~_Application_~*~

In Game Name (IGN):
iThaumaturge

Time Zone:
EST

Activity:
Very often, almost daily.

Current Class and Level: Leach 61/also enlightened

Current Profession and Level: Smith 60

What is your favorite color: green!!!

What is your favorite animal: I really don't have one. I like all animals to be honest.

How long have you been playing Hero craft: since last May

What is your favorite activity in Hero craft/Minecraft: PvP (when it's fair) raiding dungeons, fighting bosses, looking for loot.

What are your strengths: I'm more of a jack of all trades. Decent at anything, not amazing at anything. I pick up on things but I don't usually learn everything about them. Just enough to get it done right.

What are your weaknesses: Ninjas, and the fact that anyone who is better in a singular skill will excel much more than I will.

Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes, three. I was removed from "new" deadpool.

Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Yes, long story, here we go:
So I joined this town called Deadpool with Jreems, back when I was still a little new. I was friends with Hyperion, and I was a leader of Deadpool. So I mad an alliance with Pemben. When I told Jreems to stop attacking them, he kicked me from town, while calling me "faggot" anong other things.

Additional Information: Yall know me, to an extent. Message me on the forums if you're curious why I'm applying. To anyone who's reading this and doesn't know, I'm a loyal Pembenite who revived the town from near extinction a while back. I'm also constantly hunted by Jreem's tank squads, as he wants to do everything he can to make me miserable and get me to quit.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4

1. In Game Name (IGN): Hyperion_the_II
  2. Age: I prefer not to say.
  3. Time Zone: Central
  4. Activity Too active, however now that school has com around less, still I am active.
  5. Current Class and Level : Dragoon 52
  6. Current Profession and Level: Runesmith 60
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: I am a Runesmith mastered, but may go Enchanter soon
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Indeed
  10. What is your favorite color: White!!! If that doesn't count, green!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Elephant
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 5+ months
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: Yes, quite a bit.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: I may be the but I enjoy PvP, I also enjoy RP, and helping out
  15. What are your strengths: RP, knowledge ( :p )
  16. What are your weaknesses: Building
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: I have never been forcibly removed
  19. Additional Information: As the reader of this application, and many others, know, I come from Pemben. Upon returning to Pemben a few days ago I have found I nolonger enjoy running it. After debating on rather to apply for Thidis or Lothair I have decided to apply once again for Lothair, and hope I am allowed to return.

Kinetic28

Dirt
  1. In Game Name (IGN): Kinetic28
  2. Age: 20
  3. Time Zone: PST
  4. Activity: Daily
  5. Current Class and Level: Pyro lvl 12
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter lvl 13
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Miner
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: I can download it
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yup
  10. What is your favorite color: Orange!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Ants
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: a few days
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: yup, a lot
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Building bases
  15. What are your strengths: what aren't my strengths?
  16. What are your weaknesses: lol
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: nope
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: nope
  19. Additional Information: want to join a town to hang out and play with

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
~*~_Application_~*~

In Game Name (IGN):
iThaumaturge

Time Zone:
EST

Activity:
Very often, almost daily.

Current Class and Level: Leach 61/also enlightened

Current Profession and Level: Smith 60

What is your favorite color: green!!!

What is your favorite animal: I really don't have one. I like all animals to be honest.

How long have you been playing Hero craft: since last May

What is your favorite activity in Hero craft/Minecraft: PvP (when it's fair) raiding dungeons, fighting bosses, looking for loot.

What are your strengths: I'm more of a jack of all trades. Decent at anything, not amazing at anything. I pick up on things but I don't usually learn everything about them. Just enough to get it done right.

What are your weaknesses: Ninjas, and the fact that anyone who is better in a singular skill will excel much more than I will.

Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes, three. I was removed from "new" deadpool.

Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: Yes, long story, here we go:
So I joined this town called Deadpool with Jreems, back when I was still a little new. I was friends with Hyperion, and I was a leader of Deadpool. So I mad an alliance with Pemben. When I told Jreems to stop attacking them, he kicked me from town, while calling me "faggot" anong other things.

Additional Information: Yall know me, to an extent. Message me on the forums if you're curious why I'm applying. To anyone who's reading this and doesn't know, I'm a loyal Pembenite who revived the town from near extinction a while back. I'm also constantly hunted by Jreem's tank squads, as he wants to do everything he can to make me miserable and get me to quit.
Feel free to accept or deny me but since Hyperion has left Pemben the responsibility falls on Owner's and My shoulders to keep the town alive for its citizens. I will consider moving in at a later date when I feel Pemben has a stable future ahead of it.

1. In Game Name (IGN): akumaslayer66
  2. Age: 22
  3. Time Zone: Pacific standard
  4. Activity:
  5. Current Class and Level: Wizard lvl 5
  6. Current Profession and Level: crafter lvl 1
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: farmer
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: no
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Azure blue
  11. What is your favorite animal: all
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 2 days
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: not really
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: cant decide on one
  15. What are your strengths: i can make farms and usually good at hidden rooms and doors
  16. What are your weaknesses: suck at pvp
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: no
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: never, first time here
  19. Additional Information: may not be on a whole lot due to moving

1.IGN: Forever_awsome
2. Age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Activity:
5. Current class and level: samaurai lvl 10
6.Current profession and level: crafter, level 14
7. Intended Profession: I would like to be a miner but im open to suggestions
8. Do you have teamspeak?: no but if its needed I will get it
9.Have you read and agree to these rules?: yes
10. What is your favorite color?: Blue 3!!!
11:what is my favorite animal?: Wolf or dog
12. How long have you been Herocraft?: About 2 weeks overall
13. I have only read through the rules look I even put 3 after my favourite colour
14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft?:Mainly collecting supply's also helping others build as im very creative when it comes to design
15. strengths: mining, wood cutting and hunting mostly pvp
16. Weaknesses I am sometimes very clumsy and often die stupidly e.g falling down holes and other stuff
17. Have you ever previously been in any towns in this server?: no
18. Additional Information: Im a good builder and take time in my creations

Xushia

Iron
  1. In Game Name (IGN): BalefireRaven
  2. Age: 22
  3. Time Zone: EST
  4. Activity: Usually 2hrs a day or every other day.
  5. Current Class and Level: Lvl4 Samurai as of this post
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter Lvl12 as of this post
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Smith due to being a samurai
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Midnight Blue !!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Raven
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Going around a month now but rather active here recently
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I've read through bits and pieces of what I needed to know
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Anything involving PvE
  15. What are your strengths: Anything PvE
  16. What are your weaknesses: Anything PvP :(
  19. Additional Information: I've practically been a Nomad on this server without a set place to settle in and store my items. I am really hoping to join to meet some people, make some friend, and contribute to something other than myself :3
  20. @Belisarius1991 I saw what I did wrong, nice one there

Last edited:

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@iThaumaturge You are Accepted at any point that you wish to join us

@ccolin75 Your application is nulled by your choice my friend. You will always be our friend regardless =) NULL

@Kinetic28 You are already ACCEPTED

@akumaslayer66 you fail to meet a few of the requirements DENIED

@Forever_awsome You are already ACCEPTED

@Xushia your application looks pretty good, but you failed to thoroughly read the rules. Find what you missed, edit your post, and tag me in it to be reevaluated. DENIED

sorry for the late reply i dont really know how to use the threads
@liquidman257 you have been accepted to the town already ACCEPTED

@aceliip Go back and read through the rules you missed part of them. Otherwise your application looks good. Edit your post to fix the problem and then tag me in it or send me an email on the forums. For the moment though, you are DENIED

@HolaDavesta Your application looks good, but you have a friend in Pemben where you also applied. Would you prefer to go to Pemben then? Message me on the forums with your answer and we will get you sorted out. PENDING

@LongBow90 Your application looks good and everything seems to be in order. Message AeonOfMagix, Nekokunai, or Joshua624 in game to get settled into town. You are ACCEPTED

sorry for the late reply but im currently im pemben with a friend and i think im gonna be staying but if something were to happen i would love to be apart of this town =D thx for reading

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@Xushia That is better =) You are ACCEPTED. Message AeonOfMagix, Nekokunai, or Joshua624 in game to get added to the town. If they are unavailable, you may contact me. Welcome to Lothair.

1. In Game Name (IGN): DemonicSlayer56
  2. Age: 15
  3. Time Zone: UTC+12:00
  4. Activity:Am a new player.
  5. Current Class and Level:Ninja level 4
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter level 1
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Not sure yet.
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Red
  11. What is your favorite animal: Liger
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Half a day
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I have read through a little bit.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Building.
  15. What are your strengths: Good Leadership, Good at recruiting, Good at listening and good at Helping other people.
  16. What are your weaknesses: Fighting.
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: N/A
  19. Additional Information: Hey, I am new to HeroCraft and would like to join a town with my two cousins. I have been playing minecraft for a few years now. I live in New Zealand :p

Last edited:

BuboBubbly

Dirt
  1. In Game Name (IGN): BuboBubbly
  2. Age: 17
  3. Time Zone: UTC +12:00
  4. Activity: im a new player
  5. Current Class and Level: ninja level: 2
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter level: 1
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: not sure yet
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: yes
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: yes
  10. What is your favorite color: GREEN
  11. What is your favorite animal: Horse
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: half a day
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: have a little bit
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: not sure haven't been playing long enough yet
  15. What are your strengths: building
  16. What are your weaknesses: fighting
  19. Additional Information: Hi, I am new to herocraft, I am hard working and willing to learn more about minecraft, my sister and cousin play too and we are wanting to play more minecraft together... we found this server to be alot more fun and are wanting to join a town together.

1. In Game Name (IGN): Hanabalictour
  2. Age:15
  3. Time Zone:UTC+12:00
  4. Activity:New player
  5. Current Class and Level:ninja level 2
  6. Current Profession and Level:Crafter level 2
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:not saur yet
  8. Do you have Teamspeak:yes
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:yes
  10. What is your favorite color: purple
  11. What is your favorite animal:fox
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: few hours
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: yes and not much
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: building
  15. What are your strengths:fighting
  16. What are your weaknesses:building
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server:no
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:i havent
  19. Additional Information:i am new to herocraft and would like to play it a lot with my cousin and sister I would like to become very high and involved in a town

@DemonicSlayer56

@BuboBubbly

@Hanabalictour

It looks like none of you took the time to actually read the rules of Lothair. Also, Hanabal and Demonic, you are both just under the age limit for town and none of you reach the crafter requirement for the town either. Please make sure you meet the requirements to join and read the rules, then edit your application if you still want to join Lothair. For now, however, DENIED