• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lothair - The Golden Kingdom

JoshuaCarr

Wood
  1. In Game Name (IGN):JoshuaCarr63
  2. Age:18
  3. Time Zone:EST
  4. Activity:Few hours a day
  5. Current Class and Level:Ranger 1(Was 10, then decided to check out other classes)
  6. Current Profession and Level:Crafter 1(because of ^)
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Enchanter
  8. Do you have Teamspeak:Yes Im kn while I play
  9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes
  10. What is your favorite color: Green
  11. What is your favorite animal: Dolphin
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: A few days
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: Alil here and there I like to find out most stuff on my own
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:Building, shooting bows
  15. What are your strengths:Great with a bow, creative, love to build and use redstone
  16. What are your weaknesses: Bacon, oh and ignorance(of other people)
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:
  19. Additional Information:Killer reccommended me to apply to this town, ive been playing with him a lil

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@DONWEIBLE you failed to thoroughly read the rules, you also (per your current application) do not meet the crafter level requirements. For these reasons, you are DENIED Fix your application and get that crafter level up, edit your post and send me a private message, and I will reevaluate your application.

@JoshuaCarr you failed to thoroughly read the rules, you also (per your current application) do not meet the crafter level requirements. For these reasons, you are DENIED Fix your application and get that crafter level up, edit your post and send me a private message, and I will reevaluate your application.

@apple20122012 unfortunately, you stole from Pemben, which happens to be an ally of ours. Though you were honest about it, which I applaud, I cannot allow you to join our town. Sorry DENIED

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@JoshuaCarr your updated application you sent me looks better. ACCEPTED Message AeonOfMagix, Nekokunai, or Joshua624 in game to get settled into town. If you cant get them you can find me. Welcome to Lothair!

CopperHat

TNT
    1. In Game Name (IGN): CopperHat
    2. Age: 18
    3. Time Zone: GMT -5
    4. Activity: At least 2 hours everyday
    5. Current Class and Level: Ninja lvl 1
    6. Current Profession and Level: Merchant lvl 40
    7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: -
    8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
    10. What is your favorite color: Black !!!
    11. What is your favorite animal: Wolf
    12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 1 year
    13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: i
    14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: killing mobs
    15. What are your strengths: good at pvp
    16. What are your weaknesses: bit of internet lag sometimes
    17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Ferrummous, Caernarvon
    18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No
    19. Additional Information: im a good guy

DashTV

Dirt
  1. In Game Name (IGN): DashTV
  2. Age: 15
  3. Time Zone: EST
  4. Activity: I'll be on as much as I can, as I am new and want to exceed in the game.
  5. Current Class and Level: Wizard 1
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter 1
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Farmer
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: No, but I can get it if needed
  10. What is your favorite color: Dark Blue
  11. What is your favorite animal: Cat
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: 1 Day
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: No
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Farming
  15. What are your strengths: Building Things
  16. What are your weaknesses: PvP
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No
  19. Additional Information: I am new, and really want to get started out okay. I PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD HAHAHAH. Lol jk.

CosmicTV

Dirt
  1. In Game Name (IGN): CosmicTV
  2. Age: 16
  3. Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
  4. Activity: 2-3 Hours
  5. Current Class and Level: Samurai Lvl 1
  6. Current Profession and Level: Crafter Lvl 1
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Farmer
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: No, but I can get if needed
  10. What is your favorite color: Purple
  11. What is your favorite animal: Frog
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: For an hour or two
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: No, but I can if necessary.
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: I love to collect wood and build even though I am not very good at it. I also like running and maintaining a farm.
  15. What are your strengths: I am loyalal and very friendly and can give a helping hand when it is needed.
  16. What are your weaknesses: I can be easily ticked off but I try to control it the best I can.
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No, I am fairly new to this server
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No, like Ive said before, I am fairly new to this server.
  19. Additional Information: If I am accepted, I will try my best to make this the best town on the server by doing my part and getting things done when they need to be done.

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@DashTV @CosmicTV both of you need to go back and read through the rules, you missed part of them. Also, at the current time, your crafter levels are not high enough. Go back and read the rules and level up your crafter, then edit your application. Then notify me in a private message and I will come here and check it over and reevaluate our applications. For now though.... DENIED

Brady3211

Gold
  1. Brady3211 Application
    1. In Game Name (IGN): Brady3211
    2. Age: 17
    3. Time Zone: Central
    4. Activity: Fairly active, I won't be on 24/7 though but I will make frequent logins.
    5. Current Class and Level: Disciple 60
    6. Current Profession and Level: Farmer 20
    7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:
    8. Do you have Team speak: Yes
    10. What is your favorite color: Green!!!
    11. What is your favorite animal: Duck
    12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: About a year, just got back into it though
    13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: Not a ton but I know quite a bit about it from playing the game.
    14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: PvP
    15. What are your strengths: PvP in group fights and PvE (killing thing).
    16. What are your weaknesses: Building
    17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes, Indar and Steryon
    18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No, unless you count Indar going inactive and me randomly getting removed.
    19. Additional Information: Nothin much

@Brady3211 ACCEPTED Thanks for readin through the rules. Yeah, I remember months back when Indar was respected for its pvp power, always sad to see a strong town go inactive; Lookin forward to seein ya in town! Message Joshua624, Nekokunai, AeonofMagix(me), or Belisarius1991 to get yourself set up in town

1. In Game Name (IGN): TabulaRasua
    2. Age: I am 17. :)
    3. Time Zone: Eastern Time (U.S. / Canada)
    4. Activity: As often as I possibly can; I am working toward a Nursing degree so some days I may not be on. Also, I am a bit new to the server, so I need to learn more.
    5. Current Class and Level: I am a level 3 Blood Mage, (As stated above.. I am a bit new.)
    6. Current Profession and Level: I am a crafter for the moment, just now reached 11.
    7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: I'm not sure yet, I would probably go for farmer.
    8. Do you have Teamspeak: No, but if preferred I would gladly make one.
    9. Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes, I have read them twice. :)
    10. What is your favorite color: I love dark and somber colors!!!
    11. What is your favorite animal: I have a deep passion for all animals.. but my favorite is possibly dogs.
    12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Almost a week.
    13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I have read bits and pieces of it.
    14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Working with others. I find it boring to do things alone.
    15. What are your strengths: Loving, Devoted, Trustworthy, and Generous.
    16. What are your weaknesses: .. I'm a bit gullible. I'm also a little sensitive.
    17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No. If accepted this would be my first town. :D
    18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: N/A.
    19. Additional Information: I'm easy to get along with, I'll help anyone and everyone to the best of my abilities.. I'd love to join this town. Also - Spartanator suggested me. :D

christop2

Wood
  • In Game Name (IGN):Christop2
  • Time Zone:
  • Activity:
  • Current Class and Level:4
  • Current Profession and Level:4
  • If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:
  • Do you have Teamspeak:yes
  • Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules:yes
  • What is your favorite color:Green
  • What is your favorite animal:Dog
  • How long have you been playing Herocraft:1H
  • Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much:no
  • What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft:pVP Raid PVE And Farm
  • What are your strengths:pVP
  • What are your weaknesses:Building
  • Have you previously been in any towns on this server:No
  • Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why:No
  • Additional Information:
    Its been 4 years since I played a minecraft

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@TabulaRasua you have already been settled in town. ACCEPTED

@christop2 your application is lackluster, you obviously failed to read the rules, you don't meet the required crafter level and you don't meet the age requirement. I am sorry but you are DENIED

riroc815

TNT
  1. In Game Name (IGN):Riroc815
  2. Age:17
  3. Time Zone: UTC
  4. Activity: I can play a decent time per day but i have a very active family i will try to be online every day.
  5. Current Class and Level: Samurai 17
  6. Current Profession and Level: Smith 1
  7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: N/A
  8. Do you have Teamspeak: No (i like to keep my privacy and i don't want do get Ddos attacked)
  10. What is your favorite color: Red!!!
  11. What is your favorite animal: Horses
  12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Ive been playing Herocraft for a decent time then the server reset, now i intend to pick back up. 2-3 months.
  13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: I only read through the wiki if im stuck on some topic but i would rather get live help from (Guides)
  14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Building,Mining and adventuring
  15. What are your strengths: I can kill mobs and bosses well also i can gather resources quickly with the right equipment.
  16. What are your weaknesses: PvP, PvE Ive never really liked player vs player combat i don't very much like it, but with the right gear I will do it.
  17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes Before the server reset i was in a 3 person town/party I would consider it the most fun Ive had on the sever
  18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No i haven't
  19. Additional Information: I Hope this will be the best town Ive been in so far!!!

Luk640

Iron
    1. In Game Name (IGN): Luk640
    2. Age: 16
    3. Time Zone: Central European Time GMT +1
    4. Activity:-
    5. Current Class and Level: Samurai Lv 22
    6. Current Profession and Level: Smith Lv 6
    7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession:-
    8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes.
    10. What is your favorite color: blue and purple
    11. What is your favorite animal: Penguin
    12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: More than 2 years.
    13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: Yes but I´m not updated.
    14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: PvP, RP
    15. What are your strengths: -
    16. What are your weaknesses: -
    17. Have you previously been in any towns on this server: Yes, but I have forget the name.
    18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: inactive
    19. Additional Information:-

DawnMurder

Stone
      1. In Game Name (IGN): DawnMurder
      2. Age: 15
      3. Time Zone: Eastern US
      4. Activity: N/A
      5. Current Class and Level: Ranger, level 1
      6. Current Profession and Level: N/A
      7. If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: N/A
      8. Do you have Teamspeak: Yes
      10. What is your favorite color: Black, blue, white, green, it depends on what its mixed with !!!
      11. What is your favorite animal: Dog
      12. How long have you been playing Herocraft: Just recently under an hour
      13. Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: Not much, but i have red through most of the in game tutorial
      14. What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Building and somewhat pvping
      15. What are your strengths: Using a bow
      16. What are your weaknesses: CQC
      18. Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: N/A
      19. Additional Information: I'm New to the server, inexperienced by it's rules but I am good with redstone, building and archery, I do pvp but I've been beat by pros sometimes, and since one of your members suggest i post a video of one of my builds here is a link. Although it is average to me, I rushed it since it was a school project of a 3D model manor house, just small hint of what i am capable of building depending on how enthusiastic I am about it.

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
@Luk640 you didn't thoroughly read through the rules. Also, you don't meet the crafter level requirements. Finally, you're application is lacking depth. As of now, you are DENIED go back and fix the stuff that is wrong and maybe add some more stuff to your application and I may reconsider it. You can send me an email on the forums to let me know you have edited your post.

@DawnMurder you don't meet the required crafter level, however the rest of your application looks very good. Also, because you have talked with us already, I'm going to go ahead and accept you on the premise that you quickly level up that crafter. So you are ACCEPTED message AeonOfMagix, Joshua624, or Nekokunai in game to get settled into town. If you can't find them, you may message me.

liquidman257

Stone
  • In Game Name (IGN): liquidman257
  • Time Zone: Eastern
  • Activity: about 2-4 hours a day
  • Current Class and Level: Dreadknight 24
  • Current Profession and Level: Crafter 13
  • If Crafter, what is your intended Profession: Runesmith, spelunker, or Smithy
  • Do you have Teamspeak: I can get it very easily
  • Have you read and do you agree to abide by these rules: Yes
  • What is your favorite color: Blue!!!
  • What is your favorite animal: Cat
  • How long have you been playing Herocraft: Started a week or two ago
  • Have you read through the server wiki, and if so how much: enough to know the gist of things
  • What is your favorite activity in Herocraft/Minecraft: Pvp
  • What are your strengths: Great Fighter and Leader
  • What are your weaknesses: Gets flustered easily and procrastinates
  • Have you previously been in any towns on this server: No
  • Have you ever been forcibly removed from a town; if so, why: No
  • Additional Information: I really want to join the town and will participate as much as I can I hope to be able to level and be a full part of the Town. I would write more but I'm a man of few words

Last edited: