• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@Galaxial , haha yea homes, Welcome to Los Bandidos! I got hit hard the past two weeks with work/school. It's been slowing down though. I'll be switching back to ranger as soon as I finish off ninja, get some raids going ;)

Everyone who is interested in this Saturday's PvP tournament please say so either here or PM me, I'll send out conversation invites. I have to work... again (0f course) . If we have enough interest, I'll pay for the guild's tournament team, the 500c entrance fee.

Rate this post with a sword "touche", if you'd like to be invited to the tournament conversation.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey Guys! Just would like to say that I shall be inactive for 2 weeks D: LMAO, off to South Africa any ways, happy herocrafting!

IGN (In game name):Slapacookie
Combat Class (Level and spec):level 41 geomancer
Profession(Level and Spec):Miner 16
Town(if any):WithHelm Not a town yet but will be
Time on server:About 5 to 20 hours a day
Why are you interested?Because I live to pvp and you guys seem like a guild that mostly pvps and know what they are doing.
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? Well im a great miner trying to level it up more. Alot of commitment and im a great pvp im a level 41 geomancer and i can really kill people.
Normal Playing Time (CST): Pacific
Do you speak English?:Yes
Do you have a headset/microphone?Yes

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Can you do anything well? Can't even bash or troll worth a shit. Fortunately I'm free to do whatever I please, however I please. While we're on the subject of criticism, nice forum pic 'bro', how about you grow up, grow some originality, and grow some balls. You're petty excuse for shit talking is just that, petty. You exploit and cheat, your opinions and general thoughts on my guild, or anything related to this game aren't valid. How about you take time to reflect on how YOU do things, and learn to play scrub.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
@Kahzo You are a backstabbing piece of shit. No-one will ever want you for this, just go die a horrid death, make it painful. Just Saying.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN (In game name): Plob5
Combat Class (Level and spec): Lvl 21 Paladin (Master Rogue)
Profession(Level and Spec): Lvl 18 Crafter xD
Town(if any): Panorama, (KO) <-- I left :p
Time on server: Well, been on since early March 2011.
Why are you interested? I've heard from my irl bud jayzy3, that you get some sweet, deals and good organized pvp, which is like my life :D
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? I bring a tank, a good laugh and some llamas :D.
Normal Playing Time (CST): Like 11-6pm CST
Do you speak English?: Yeah brah.
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yurperdoodles.
Bumping my app :D

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@Plob5 I admire you're determination. I'm going to welcome you into Los Bandidos, just try and keep levelin up asap. Welcome to Los Bandidos Plob5!

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
@Plob5 I admire you're determination. I'm going to welcome you into Los Bandidos, just try and keep levelin up asap. Welcome to Los Bandidos Plob5!
Ok thanks! im lvl 39 Paladin atm actually :p, wondering If I could help in the tourney?, If I master by then.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'll be starting the conversation for PvP teams after I finish all my per-calculus work today. I want to send two teams if possible. Everyone interested needs to let me know, rate this post with the sword "touché" if you want in.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'll be claiming my prize @alexhoff1
I stalked him for a while, it was the most ninja I've felt thus far :cool:

2012-03-31_060526.png

xxrekkedxx

Coal
IGN (In game name): xxrekkedxx
Combat Class (Level and spec): dragoon 38
Profession(Level and Spec): engineering 29
Town(if any):citadel...prob not for much longer
Time on server: im central america
Why are you interested?I like the idea of how you run you guild and im interested pluse i have extra to offer message me in game if im on been grouned latley but when im active im on all the time
What do you bring to Los Bandidos?again message me in game bingy already knows it but i hav A LOT to offer
Normal Playing Time (CST):when im not grounded all the time
Do you speak English?:yea?
Do you have a headset/microphone? yes