• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Looting from spawn plot considered legal - Really?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
I'd rather make this incident as a precaution for others who apparently have done the same thing as I have, as they should take caution as to who they add on their plots, and keep their eyes peeled for any town/kingdom member-leaving incidents... They SHOULD remember to remove that member off of their plot (which I failed to do) or, best off, don't add anyone AT ALL..

Ruger392

Obsidian
I would love to retaliate, however most of these nublets hide in their impenetrable towns talking about how awesome they think they are.
You guys come with 10 or more people to fight a town of 4 so people hide. Besides I was pvping kenster1021 and strikdude in the open yesterday :p

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
You guys come with 10 or more people to fight a town of 4 so people hide. Besides I was pvping kenster1021 and strikdude in the open yesterday :p
For the record, I can count on one hand the number of times we have had a party of 10. Quit lying.

@Ruger392, just because you left AD doesn't mean you should use it to talk trash and spread lies. You, after all, were part of this apparent "lol 40v1 omgz *rage rage*" problem that a large group of the server complains about.

Last edited:

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Go home your drunk!
We don't even have 10 active PvPers, ha ha (You know this). Maybe everyone should stop running into a group of 2-5 as an excuse to grossly exaggerate the numbers afterwards. Anyways, this certainly isn't the place for people to be releasing their childish rage, make a General thread or something for all your buddies to stew in.

Ruger392

Obsidian
We don't even have 10 active PvPers, ha ha (You know this). Maybe everyone should stop running into a group of 2-5 as an excuse to grossly exaggerate the numbers afterwards. Anyways, this certainly isn't the place for people to be releasing their childish rage, make a General thread or something for all your buddies to stew in.
Eh with the recent increase in players and the soon to be uprising of the demonswood kingdom dont expect a lot of outnumbering!

Status
Not open for further replies.