• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read How to become a Supporter of Herocraft

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
I have a short question regarding personal regions: Why is the rent per block for Tier 4 supporters triple the costs Tier 3 supporters pay? This is really a minor thing, but I don't see why a higher Tier supporter should pay triple the costs. Is there any logic behind it that I can't see?

/edit: Found this link http://pastie.org/private/lbbyq9gz06dofuyyjuqw
If this is current, than my question is answered. Wiki seems to be outdated? @WitchOnaRampage
http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Supporter#Benefits

Last edited:

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
@WitchOnaRampage - Y U NO WORK HARDER? ;)

Sorry, haven't noticed the posting date/time. I just stumbled across that post when I was researching /res for my personal use. Oh, and I can't edit the Wiki page on personal residences myself, otherwise I would have updatet it. :)

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
:p

I am actually rearranging how the Supporter Benefits are set out in the Wiki, so the new info on Personal Regions - and how they are now available to whitelisters - needs to be incorporated into this. Gimme 'nother coupla hours.

EvaNix18

Legacy Supporter 9
Yo ^_^/ I am about to donate $200 for T9. This will get me all the previous tiers benefits/perks for life? or just reserve access for lie? I was a bit confused when reading sorry, and thank you. I love HeroCraft!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yo ^_^/ I am about to donate $200 for T9. This will get me all the previous tiers benefits/perks for life? or just reserve access for lie? I was a bit confused when reading sorry, and thank you. I love HeroCraft!
Updated you in game / forums

And yes to all of your questions, good luck out there - it can be brutal!