• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read How to become a Supporter of Herocraft

hjanuzzi79

Glowing Redstone
hi, im back after a long break, and all my skills and perks are gone.
any chance to have my stats and perks back?!

thansk in advance

hjanuzzi79

Glowing Redstone
Admins can assist - if not leave a PE in game requesting a restoration.
hi
a week have passed already, and im still missing my skills and professions. sent 2 petitions already and nothing changed yet.

all my iron, gold and diamonds are missing from my LWC chests too, do i lose chest protection after few months away aswell? i had like 4 or 5 private chests, all were violated.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
hi
a week have passed already, and im still missing my skills and professions. sent 2 petitions already and nothing changed yet.

all my iron, gold and diamonds are missing from my LWC chests too, do i lose chest protection after few months away aswell? i had like 4 or 5 private chests, all were violated.

All chest protection expire if it has no activity for 30 days. I'm out of town at the moment but will work on the supporter restoration of levels/classes when I return.

gabizou can do this as well if he has time.

hjanuzzi79

Glowing Redstone
All chest protection expire if it has no activity for 30 days. I'm out of town at the moment but will work on the supporter restoration of levels/classes when I return.

gabizou can do this as well if he has time.

ok.
shall i just wait, or it will need to eventually update this topic to make sure you guys remebers it?