• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT How did you hear about Herocraft?

How did you hear about Herocraft?

• Total voters

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
somehow i doubt we 'camped' you
You may not remember, but I remember this one day was especially funny.

Since I was under level 10 at the time, you guys couldn't kill me pvp wise, so you started burning me. There was a nearby pond that I dove into but you continued to cover it up and block all water sources. I ended up running a couple hundred blocks looking for water to keep me alive.

Anyway, this is besides the threads point.

Ultanian

Portal
Honestly I was on those server list websites looking for something other than "faction" "mcmmo" crap. Finally did, best server I've ever been on.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
You may not remember, but I remember this one day was especially funny.

Since I was under level 10 at the time, you guys couldn't kill me pvp wise, so you started burning me. There was a nearby pond that I dove into but you continued to cover it up and block all water sources. I ended up running a couple hundred blocks looking for water to keep me alive.

Anyway, this is besides the threads point.

I would consider this more trolling than camping

Nightgf

Legacy Supporter 1
Before I played Herocraft, I been playing servers with different mods with RPG elements such as MCMMO. Got tired of it and so I search up 'Minecraft RPG server list' on google, next thing you know I found HEROCRAFT ^.^

I wanted to get a feel for where our community comes from and what brought everyone here.

Knowing where we came from will allow us to better direct our efforts for Heralds and Advertising!

Feel free to discuss!
I head about it from my best MineCraft friend Jakaloide

HerpDerp24

Coal
Heard about Herocraft from a good friend of mine. After about 4 months of playing, I honestly think this is the most appealing server I have ever played on. Aside from all the raids and such, Herocraft has WAY MORE amenities than any server I know of. Sure, the people may seem mean at first, but the community itself is very active, and has members that actually do stuff, and dedicate lots of time to playing.
I want to personally thank @Kainzo, @Moderators @Admins and all staff for keeping this server running for over 4 years! (and counting!).
I know you guys all work very hard, spending endless hours coding and testing new ideas and such, and I sincerely thank you for that.

HerpDerp24

Coal
Maybe a free tier 1 or a pet or some souls to start you out.
Actually this doesn't seem like a bad idea. A couple like bonuses for like each friend you recruit would really be helpful especially to people who have never played an RPG like this before. I know when I first joined I had no idea what was going on, and at the very beginning it can get really confusing for some people because there is so much to take in.