• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT How did you hear about Herocraft?

How did you hear about Herocraft?

• Total voters

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Recruit-a-friend bonuses might add even more incentive to spread the word. I know it worked on me before :p

Beastmannn

Soulsand
Some blokes from an old clan on old server let me know of the greatness that was occurring here so I checked it out and got hooked.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Was part of the uberstrike community (A shitty fps) had a few tournaments in that, skype chats were made for it, met @Shadownub @The_Player_189 and others. got to know eachother, then shadownub pm'd me one night.

'Ever played minecraft, dils?'
'No, never playing that fucking game either'

He then began to talk to me about 'The Spire Project'

Met @Leeness @whiteninja1970 and others, then the horrible PX kids came along.

And Herocraft eventually killed the uberstrike community by taking all the cool people away from it haha.

And for a year or so I didn't look back. Times have changed. And the same group still exists today.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Was part of the uberstrike community (A shitty fps) had a few tournaments in that, skype chats were made for it, met @Shadownub @The_Player_189 and others. got to know eachother, then shadownub pm'd me one night.

And Herocraft eventually killed the uberstrike community by taking all the cool people away from it haha.

And for a year or so I didn't look back. Times have changed. And the same group still exists today.
Pretty much. Ditto.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I googled "Minecraft RPG Servers" cause my IRL friend Zack ( RadioactiveFlop ) had told me too. Stumbled into Herocraft around 2012 ... and... HATED IT. I had concluded it was terrible just from the spawn and the stupid Tutorial Parkour and logged out. I came back around October 2013 and have been loving it from that point on :D ( Never judge a book by its cover... it might look like Twilight but it might be awesome XD )

A good friend of mine IRL reffered me to HeroCraft saying this.
"Take Runescape and Minecraft and make them have the most beautiful game ever, HeroCraft"
Then I knew I had to play :p

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6

Yeah fuck that PX clan

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
My irl friends @kjoseph98 and @NOYESINATOR (who probably will never read this) told me to join over our spring break a little over a year ago. We build our little wilderness houses and got camped by @lumont and @I_Love_Miners :(. Joined a town and started loving it! They have other interests now but I'm here to stay!