• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT How did you hear about Herocraft?

How did you hear about Herocraft?

• Total voters

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Heard about it through @Outern and @EvilThor (Millejinta87). EvilThor is an IRL friend and his brother, Outern, ran a semi-RPG server using Heroes for a while back in 2011. When the server eventually got shut down because Outern got too busy with IRL, he referred all of us to Herocraft.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I was looking at plugins one day and stumbled upon Heroes. Been here ever since.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Played on another heroes server. It closed. I googled for serves with the heroes plugin. Found Herocraft. Instant-win-in-a-bucket.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
My friend was banned from a full RP server we played on, naming no names... @UltimateOptics I then proceeded to attempt to find another full RP server and came across herocraft as the grey list did not exist I couldn't see what it was like so I decided to make an application all the time thinking that HC was full RP how wrong was I.... Anyway once I got on I was recruited by Jotamota who brought me up as a canterlotian or w/e.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Word of mouth.

I wandered here with a group of players from another server that was pretty much dead. That server had previously run Heroes, so the intent was to check it out at its source.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
I was playing on an rpg server using the Heroes plugin back in 2012. The server went down after a good year but those were great times. I knew about Herocraft back then but decided to finally give it a shot this year after missing the rpg aspects of the heroes plugin. I figured I might as well give the official server of the heroes plugin a shot.

Don't regret it :p. I also brought @SoulKnightGT here who was also a part of the old RPG server in 2012 that I referenced.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Was on some random Heroes/Factions server, @XRamza was in my group and like "Hey try Herocraft, it's like this but cooler" and I was all "Hey, I dun like them big servers" then I tried it and changed my mind,

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Found it in search of a fun multiplayer server on minecraft forums. Haven't played any other multiplayer server much since.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
looking at cool server mods to add to my small server that I hosted for my friends I saw Kainzo's signature on the runecraft thread on MCF and decided to give it a go.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I was playing on some random cracked server that used a broken version of the Heroes plugin. I wanted to try a server with a working version of the plugin and found the home of the Heroes Plugin! When I found out I had to have a regular account I wanted to play enough that I got a legit account and haven't gone anywhere else since!