• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
I said something about voting an a earlier post and I was right, lol, were like #39 on Minestatus...WTF!!

Zihara

Obsidian
I said something about voting an a earlier post and I was right, lol, were like #39 on Minestatus...WTF!!
I stopped voting when I saw that a certain someone had put a good chunk of our IPs from it on Pastebucket. My trust went down.

Question: will the Dynamic map be up and running as soon as we hit the new map?

c12095

Holy Shit!
I stopped voting when I saw that a certain someone had put a good chunk of our IPs from it on Pastebucket. My trust went down.

Pretty much both of these.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

That was a vote log from 5+ months ago and was a mistake/miscopied paste to resolve another issue

Blank1268

Coal
Can anyone say "Power to the new players!" I tried out the map like 7 days ago and the problem is is EVERYTHING is built on. It's almost like that map took an arrow to the knee.