• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
Can anyone say "Power to the new players!" I tried out the map like 7 days ago and the problem is is EVERYTHING is built on. It's almost like that map took an arrow to the knee.
Do you mean zeal? Dude, it's being wiped on january the first, that's what all this post is about :confused:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We had a new spawn idea back 7 months ago when we said we were wiping the map on release of Minecraft 1.0.0

Keep this civil or I will be moderating the posts further.

So far there are no 'extras' provided to the architects for building the spawn area. It was designed by myself and I needed helpers who can build better than I can.

Anywho, we're rolling out as scheduled unless some shit breaks between now and Jan 1st :)

oblivionsbane

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm looking forward to this. A new map and wipe of everything means a completely new beginning. Sure you lose a bunch of stuff that you built, but I take this as an opportunity to build even better things! Since everything is being wiped, everyone will be put at a general starting point. So it will not be a noob who just got his path down getting killed by someone who is so specialized he deserves to be in the green berets. So although I'm losing everything, I have the chance to gain back what I'm losing, and depending on how things play out, possibly gaining much more than I lost. That said, I'm excited! :)

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
@oblivionsbane any built structure will be saved an archived with the map if that's any consolation. So anyone can visit the Zeal map from the Nexus and see the old stuff.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
I was told 5PM CST. (I forget who told me though)

Edit: gahhh! Just barely posted before I did...

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Oh that sounds so cool haha. It is going to work through something like multiverse right? or?

Yup, there are portals from spawn which get you to the Nexus, and from the Nexus you can visit any past maps in HeroCraft via their specific portal (Although you can't edit them).

oblivionsbane

Legacy Supporter 6
Yup, there are portals from spawn which get you to the Nexus, and from the Nexus you can visit any past maps in HeroCraft via their specific portal (Although you can't edit them).
That sounds so cool and convenient. This server never ceases to amaze me when it comes to features. I'm even more excited for the update now! :)