• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
It would give some people a big advantage in pvp if the dynamic map was up.

Yeah, but the main reason will most likely be the lag. Even if he puts it up at a later time, it will still give people an advantage and everyone can look at it so everyone basically has the same advantage as each other.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
woo! Map Wipe soon!

Question: I know you said at 6pm CST you will map wipe, then how long will it take for you to replace with Map Dragon.

@Kainzo

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
We should have a count down clock!:)

I don't even think Kainzo or Aph know the exact time they are releasing it because it all depends on if everything is ready and they haft to get rid of all the bugs and what not. That makes it a little hard for a count down.

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Is it going to be a Midnight release? If so, I'll be waiting for 2012 for only one reason.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
I would say people who want a midnight release have no life, but I just thought about it, and I have nothing better to do tonight ;-;

Well I have a party every year until midnight, then everyone leaves so then I have nothing do... unless they do midnight release :)