• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Enchanting is not going to be in Herocraft as of now. Enchantments can not be restricted and are too difficult to control.

And thanks!

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
@Alator you know that plenty of others would be more than willing to help you manage the wiki right? You don't have to carry the burden on your own.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
I know! I'm just not allowed to share the config files. However, feel free to look around through the guides and other informational pages to find any out of date information.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
@Kainzo @STAFF OF HEROCRAFT

I would like to take this humble post to thank you for the latest and greatest release. ( and keeping it HeroCraft running)

sure has some bugs, but its what makes the crunchy goodness that is Herocraft!!!

Thank you !!
I agree! I'v been here since sanctum and it's been nothing but fun the entire time I'v been here. We have the most dedicated players and staff ever! Now if we can just do a little better when it comes to voting on Minestatus :)

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
no enchanting, ahhh I was an enchanter on the test server and i loved it.
I could see that in not much time there would be enchanted items scattered all over by an irtem being sold then that person got killed and then that person got killed then it gets repaired and the enchantment is lost, but in the meatime another item has been enchanted.

Yep hard to control,

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
@MoeJunur as far as I know it's removed because in the vanilla enchanting system only swords can be enchanted with PvP/PvE enchantments. Without modification, it would make any class that uses swords over powered.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Wiki is alrighty outdated (edited)

Once we can put a COST to enchanters we will throw them in.

Erk. Well, I guess it's easier to be changed now anyway.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
ENCHANTING, EXP-SOURCE (negative) is now working! Enchanters now SPEND exp/levels to enchant items. It's generally x3 the level of the item is the cost of the exp.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Okay, I'll add in their page.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Will there be a way to get to the Nether without a necro?
Not initially. Eventually a challenge/trial may be added, but it will be designed to make people prefer finding a necro ;)