• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft Launcher: Technic Modpack Available!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Last edited:

johnnjlee

TNT
Lets add it then, shall we?
Upon testing this... it seems that it works great on Monsters --- but on players, damage and health isnt showing correctly.

@unknownloner any idea why this may be^?

Because of the plugins, it will show the players max health as the heath that is not used and then their hearts left for damage indicators(Hearts===>>>20/911 <<<==== Max hp). When a player takes damage, it will make that extra bit disapear, so its not that much of an annoyance. Also, if used with optifine it can cause some lighting issues whenever you look at an entity with health, causing the brightness of all blocks to go to the max and the mobs to become like shadows. To fix this go to skins for damage indicators in its menu then choose simplistic.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Still crashing everytime I load it up, my loading bar on the mojang logo goes all the way up, but then once it reaches full it crashes and goes back to technic launcher and yes I did update my java to 8 @Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Still crashing everytime I load it up, my loading bar on the mojang logo goes all the way up, but then once it reaches full it crashes and goes back to technic launcher and yes I did update my java to 8 @Kainzo
Did it work previously? do other mods work?
Delete and reinstall the pack, I edited a recent change.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Can you provide logs?
[B#272] [10:49:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [me.ukl.api.gl.ShaderProgram:<init>:34]:
[B#272] An unrecoverable stack overflow has occurred.
[B#272] #
[B#272] # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
[B#272] #
[B#272] # EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW (0xc00000fd) at pc=0x4a132457, pid=12292, tid=12712
[B#272] #
[B#272] # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_31-b13) (build 1.8.0_31-b13)
[B#272] # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.31-b07 mixed mode windows-x86 )
[B#272] # Problematic frame:
[B#272] # C [ig75icd32.dll+0x3b2457]
[B#272] #
[B#272] # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
[B#272] #
[B#272] # An error report file with more information is saved as:
Let me know if you need more.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
[B#272] [10:49:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [me.ukl.api.gl.ShaderProgram:<init>:34]:
[B#272] An unrecoverable stack overflow has occurred.
[B#272] #
[B#272] # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
[B#272] #
[B#272] # EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW (0xc00000fd) at pc=0x4a132457, pid=12292, tid=12712
[B#272] #
[B#272] # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_31-b13) (build 1.8.0_31-b13)
[B#272] # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.31-b07 mixed mode windows-x86 )
[B#272] # Problematic frame:
[B#272] # C [ig75icd32.dll+0x3b2457]
[B#272] #
[B#272] # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
[B#272] #
[B#272] # An error report file with more information is saved as:
Let me know if you need more.
@sct

Greetings Heroes!

I'd like to announce to everyone that we have brought the "HeroModPack" back as "Herocraft: Realm of Heroes" under the Technic Launcher. Here, we will provide you the basic mods of Herocraft to improve your life on the server! Please note this is Version 1.0.0 of the new Herocraft launcher with modpack. Our great friends at Technicpak supplied this ability for Minecraft users to easily download and play with modpacks, give them some thanks!

What this mod has installed for you:
  • Macromod (Get your PVP on!)
  • HeroMod
  • Optifine
  • LiteLoader
  • More to come!

Enjoy! (please note the images/artwork of the modpack page will be changing when its redone by @Xanipher)

Installation and Instructions.
1. Download the Technic Launcher @ http://technicpack.net
Hl6oSAF.png

2. Open the Launcher and Log in.
nRwX8D5.png

3. Select Modpacks and search for "Herocraft", Select "Herocraft: Realm of Heroes" and "install"
E4VfDRY.png

4. Click "Play" and Enjoy Herocraft with pre-installed mods!
5. Make sure to "Follow / Like" this modpack! http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/heromodpack.89
View attachment 10208

Personal thanks to @malikdanab and others for getting this sorted and working.

========= ISSUES ==========​
1. Technic Launcher is crashing before the game loads or minutes after playing.
  • Setting Memory to "2gb" or more is the preferred method for our modpack, some systems may vary.
  • You may also solve this problem by moving to the 64 bit java version.
nQQjeED.png

Greetings Heroes!

I'd like to announce to everyone that we have brought the "HeroModPack" back as "Herocraft: Realm of Heroes" under the Technic Launcher. Here, we will provide you the basic mods of Herocraft to improve your life on the server! Please note this is Version 1.0.0 of the new Herocraft launcher with modpack. Our great friends at Technicpak supplied this ability for Minecraft users to easily download and play with modpacks, give them some thanks!

What this mod has installed for you:
  • Macromod (Get your PVP on!)
  • HeroMod
  • Optifine
  • LiteLoader
  • More to come!

Enjoy! (please note the images/artwork of the modpack page will be changing when its redone by @Xanipher)

Installation and Instructions.
1. Download the Technic Launcher @ http://technicpack.net
Hl6oSAF.png

2. Open the Launcher and Log in.
nRwX8D5.png

3. Select Modpacks and search for "Herocraft", Select "Herocraft: Realm of Heroes" and "install"
E4VfDRY.png

4. Click "Play" and Enjoy Herocraft with pre-installed mods!
5. Make sure to "Follow / Like" this modpack! http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/heromodpack.89
View attachment 10208

Personal thanks to @malikdanab and others for getting this sorted and working.

========= ISSUES ==========​
1. Technic Launcher is crashing before the game loads or minutes after playing.
  • Setting Memory to "2gb" or more is the preferred method for our modpack, some systems may vary.
  • You may also solve this problem by moving to the 64 bit java version.
nQQjeED.png
i tried to select play and it just brought me back to the launcher

Last edited by a moderator: