• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HeroCraft Department of Public Works] Neutral (Recruiting)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Excellent - we weren't sure if roads and such improvements were covered by the rules or not. This will make it easy for us to put in the time and effort knowing it will be protected. Thanks

Anything that is created as far as we are concerned cannot be griefed on Bastion. Of course staff reserves the right to remove things, such as inappropriate signs and "structures".

whatdays

Iron
I mapped out a route for your canal extension. It's marked with signs and cobble posts. It uses natural waterways for the most part so it won't be as fast to travel as your straight canal but there are lots of spots along the route for public houses.
DPWproposedwaterway.png

Blackpatch

Stone
I mapped out a route for your canal extension. It's marked with signs and cobble posts. It uses natural waterways for the most part so it won't be as fast to travel as your straight canal but there are lots of spots along the route for public houses.

Aren't canals supposed to be straight?

Would it not be more efficient to build a sort of aquaduct canal where not only would travel be quicker but it would also be a lot safer from mob interferance as well as a passing player. In my opinion it would be smarter to build the canel along straight lines such as:

QCux6HU.png

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Confirming my membership (A bit late, I know).

Me being a wizard, I can help with transport of members/supporters while we work. Whenever we run out of supplies in a project, everyone can recall, restock and then get ported right back. I've been doing some work with EvilThor already for the guild. We have built roads and bridges trough Order of the Star that connects Newerth, Skyforge and Camelot. Where it used to be forest, wilderness etc. There is now shops, personal regions and other buildings along the roads.

Whenever we work on a project, we should make a list of materials needed so that our supporters can help us by getting these materials.

If Herocraft one day get real diplomacy, maybe this guild could be a complete neutral/non-aggression to everyone. However I can see that asshole PvPers will interrupt us while working even though we are working for a better Herocraft.

Put Camelot down as a supporter if EvilThor is okay with it.

MajorasMask might be interested in this guild.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Confirming my membership (A bit late, I know).

Me being a wizard, I can help with transport of members/supporters while we work. Whenever we run out of supplies in a project, everyone can recall, restock and then get ported right back. I've been doing some work with EvilThor already for the guild. We have built roads and bridges trough Order of the Star that connects Newerth, Skyforge and Camelot. Where it used to be forest, wilderness etc. There is now shops, personal regions and other buildings along the roads.

Whenever we work on a project, we should make a list of materials needed so that our supporters can help us by getting these materials.

If Herocraft one day get real diplomacy, maybe this guild could be a complete neutral/non-aggression to everyone. However I can see that asshole PvPers will interrupt us while working even though we are working for a better Herocraft.

Put Camelot down as a supporter if EvilThor is okay with it.

MajorasMask might be interested in this guild.
Sign us up!

Also, sign me up as a personal suporter if you're able to :)

One smart idea is to have some diplomats who work for the neutrality of this guild, by talking to town/guild owners.
My experience is that diplomacy don't always work, but for the most it does.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
That was... that was really quick. One baby dragon coming up!
That just made me want to make statues everywhere. By everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. If Bastion isn't full of random statues in the next month, I either ran out of supplies or I got distracted.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Being a cyclops, I fully support this project. Cyclops like waterways and roads.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey Paul_Bakken I would love to become a member and help you out more than I have. Is it possible for me to join the guild but still be in Paragon? I would also put some construction on gear on my koala skin.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey Paul_Bakken I would love to become a member and help you out more than I have. Is it possible for me to join the guild but still be in Paragon? I would also put some construction on gear on my koala skin.

HoldMyPie, I'd been wondering if you'd be interested in this guild. Also has400, whale109, Midnight_Storm67 if you guys aren't too busy with building around Paragon/Legion of Oblivion.

Let's take Paragon's energy to the world! Well, at least to HC ;). I'm a member, but yet to get active really... :oops:

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I believe Paul has already started expanding one of the roads from Spawn and as soon as I get some work done in Verstad I plan on working on the East road. I want to expand it out to meet the LO Kingdom road - have to talk to left about merging the roads.