• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HeroCraft Department of Public Works] Neutral (Recruiting)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You should add the picture of the skin in the main post so people can easily see it by reading the main post. All guild members should have guest perms in Freyrham so we can use it as a guild HQ.

Sorry for being inactive, i'll be on again after Sunday.

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
heya paul, So I was wondering may I join your guild, I remember the projects that you did on bc and they were pretty cool. I just wished you brang back the TLO.. :) anyway hopefully I can join!

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
"Brang" isn't a word, it's the sound that Mario makes when he jumps on a spring. "Brought" is the past tense of "Bring".

And you thought you could escape school on the internet...
Do you think i care how how spell or do grammar on a Minecraft forum, and wtf are you talking about school for??

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I wouldn't mind joining, IF I could bypass the skin requirement :rolleyes:. I've had this skin for now two years and I don't plan on changing it in the near future.

I would love to join as long as I can stay in my town. I am currently a member of Oakshire and I LOVE it there. :) But I do enjoy landscaping and building and really want to join this guild. ^_^

I think we need more roads through jungles. Traveling through a jungle without them is not fun. :p

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd like to support this guild. I also have my concerns about the idea of making your HQ it's own town. The upkeep might be too much.

If it's not too late, I'd suggest using personal regions.

Good luck anyway

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
On the note of personal regions, I can provide 2 26x32x26 regions.
This would cost 4k for placing the region, and then 432 per TWO weeks.

Paul_Bakken

The price for using my regions would be 250c per week, that is 150c cheaper than a town.
The placement cost is paid by you. (3894c to be exact)

Blackpatch

Stone
On the note of personal regions, I can provide 2 26x32x26 regions.
This would cost 4k for placing the region, and then 432 per TWO weeks.

Paul_Bakken

The price for using my regions would be 250c per week, that is 150c cheaper than a town.
The placement cost is paid by you. (3894c to be exact)

The rent for a Hamlet is 300c a week.