• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HeroCraft Department of Public Works] Neutral (Recruiting)

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I appreciate the offers of use of personal protection regions, but have decided that land-claiming a Hamlet is the way to go.

Guild members who do not have a town can join Freyrham. This will give them the benefits of town membership, and will allow them to take on some of the administrative responsibilities of the Guild more easily.

Guild members who are NOT a member of the town will still be treated like town members to the greatest extent practical. Freyrham is intended to be a gathering place and HQ for the Guild. The 400c/week maintenance fee is not onerous, and the benefits of a full Hamlet are worth it in the long run.

We still need to garner that 5000c land-claim fee, though! :(
So would non-townies have things like region perms and even a house if they want it? I don't really want these, I just want clarification (and maybe a redstone shop once I'm 55 Engineer).

10apes

Gold
Hello, Paul. This is a great idea to build infrastructure and monuments to benefit Herocraft as a whole. I will like to help the cause by becoming a member.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Are you planning on extending the Freyrham <--> Spawn Canal all the way to spawn? that would be clutch. Canal travel is so fast.

Hey Paul! This looks like a great idea to help out the community and give back to HC. I would like to help by becoming a member! :D

Kris10winn

Wood
Dear Paul,
This seems like a great guild! It seems to have friendly people, also seems like fun! I would enjoy to be accepted in your guild! Please accept my request, and I will help with what ever I can! :)