• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HeroCraft Department of Public Works] Neutral (Recruiting)

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
Yes, of course -- but what did you have in mind? I'd like the cobble and jungle wood plank theme to stay consistent, but I'm not hung up on it. Did you mean a different location, different size, or different materials?

The HCDPW really wants the infrastructure projects to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Your help in achieving this is quite welcome!
Materials and maybe spot. Im sorry about killing you didn't know what you were aiming for! I will return your items when I am on later today! =)

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Materials and maybe spot. Im sorry about killing you didn't know what you were aiming for! I will return your items when I am on later today! =)

If you see someone in the 'worker' skin we are probably working on a project. If we are off doing other things - like leveling - please report them to us. The worker skin is only to be used when working on projects - preferably without armor so you can actually see it.

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
Both would fine, so long as the road is still well labelled, and some sort of nice transition occurs between the two different mixes of materials.

Thanks for the offer to return items -- the only loss that really crisps my knickers is the jungle wood logs and planks. The rest was just cobble and stone tools, iirc.
I can supply some more materials as well :)

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
download.png

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Just a question, what can i help, i have sandfstone, and cobble, and stonebricks. What could i help, like clearing roads or not. Can u give me a plan on what i should do.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Update: I need to take a break from road building. People have been griefing Freyrham EVERY SINGLE DAY. It is mostly piddly little annoying stuff, but yesterday I logged on to find out that someone poured water all over the lava moat. I now have a lot of obsidian to dig out and replace with lava. Seriously. There are two bridges over the moat in plain view, so this was either really lazy or deliberately malicious.
PE that shit.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I believe 3 towns bit the dust last night so that should open some space - gather your mats and get the money and signatures. Creating a Hamlet looks a lot harder than maintaining one.