• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HeroCraft Department of Public Works] Neutral (Recruiting)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The city of Braavos will support this guild.

You cannot have plentiful trade without proper infrastructure.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Since I am a supporter, when u see me online u can ask me for different materials, like cobble, stone, stone bricks.

whatdays

Iron
ok well, neither I suppose. Can I just do freelance work?
Call me for help if I'm around, and I'll go start cutting goat trails and planting small public farms.
I don't know what that makes me.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
That would make you an affiliate/supporter! (You need not be an official member, and do not need to give up your memberships in other towns/guilds to be a supporter.)

If you are looking for a challenge -- and something that would be tremendously helpful -- the Freyrham-Spawn canal needs a route surveyed for the last link to Spawn. The canal currently terminates at about 855, -855: At the shores of the lake surrounding graveyard #pn4.

There is an elevated road leading the rest of the way to Spawn (good job whoever made this -- I repaired some of it), but extending the Canal the rest of the way would be nice.

After reviewing the map, there appears to be no obvious best choice for the final route extension.

Thus, the need for someone to put boots on the ground and pick a route. It is okay if this last bit of the canal meanders: It just needs to get to Spawn. The route needs to be slightly cleared and marked with signs that say something like "Freyrham-Spawn Canal expansion route" or "Route 855 ROW."

whatdays, could you be our pathfinder?
What would REALLY be nice would be to fill in holes in the deserts. I think we should get started on that almost immediately.

whatdays

Iron
That would make you an affiliate/supporter! (You need not be an official member, and do not need to give up your memberships in other towns/guilds to be a supporter.)

If you are looking for a challenge -- and something that would be tremendously helpful -- the Freyrham-Spawn canal needs a route surveyed for the last link to Spawn. The canal currently terminates at about 855, -855: At the shores of the lake surrounding graveyard #pn4.

There is an elevated road leading the rest of the way to Spawn (good job whoever made this -- I repaired some of it), but extending the Canal the rest of the way would be nice.

After reviewing the map, there appears to be no obvious best choice for the final route extension.

Thus, the need for someone to put boots on the ground and pick a route. It is okay if this last bit of the canal meanders: It just needs to get to Spawn. The route needs to be slightly cleared and marked with signs that say something like "Freyrham-Spawn Canal expansion route" or "Route 855 ROW."

whatdays, could you be our pathfinder?

ok thanks. Yeah sure I'll give it a go. Can't say how long it will take...

And Now This goes for some other trails I want to make as well as the canal expansion: What to do when the trail goes near someone else's territory?

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I spoke with Paul last night and we are beginning to plan some road improvements. We are thinking of extending the roads out of Spawn throughout the map - mostly to various towns and the graveyards. We are thinking of keeping the same design as whats there now (I will need to look tonight and make sure its something realistically we can get the mats for) and simply building it out.

Paul has a Team Speak channel and I have setup an in game chat channel for our use (Channel DPW with password of public). Please join these channels and we can begin coordinating what we want to do and how to do it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks - I know Paul and I talked briefly about possible griefing of the roads. What griefing protection (if any) would roads receive and such community projects receive ?

It just needs to be reported to the staff. The protection is the same as anything else, if it is griefed report it!

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
It just needs to be reported to the staff. The protection is the same as anything else, if it is griefed report it!

Excellent - we weren't sure if roads and such improvements were covered by the rules or not. This will make it easy for us to put in the time and effort knowing it will be protected. Thanks