• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.0 dev notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Will xp from PVE and PVP be increased because not that I am whining or anything but I used mining to level now just PVP and PVE will fuck me up cause I don't really think there are enough monsters and PVP xp is low.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I'd love to see an increase on pvp xp, but mob grinding will level you quicker than mining if you aren't a crafter.

Jarien84

Legacy Supporter 6
Not true because dark rooms are no longer able to be used, and the mob spawning for outside is jacked up because i can stand in a area for a few hours wait for night and go running around and nothing has spawned for me to kill.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Not true because dark rooms are no longer able to be used, and the mob spawning for outside is jacked up because i can stand in a area for a few hours wait for night and go running around and nothing has spawned for me to kill.

Weird, shit's always spawning near my noble plot in Zeal... Dunno what's weird about the spawns where you're looking.

Jarien84

Legacy Supporter 6
Basically nothing spawns LOL. I am in the middle of no where with no one else around me and nothing spawns LOL.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Try a Desert, especially one within the 1.7 land (between -2500 and 2500), not only do I usually see lots of mobs, but it's even easier to see them, generally.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Suggestions for Farsight
1. To me this sounds more like a caster skill rather than a ranger's

2. only x10 to zoom? At long range I would like to see my target as I am aiming above so my arrow will hit.

My main suggestion is that the ranger can choose the zoom like /skill farsight 2 for x2 zoom and so on.

What do you other rangers think?

EDIT: @Sleaker Is this possible?

GraRona

Portal
Suggestions for Farsight

2. only x10 to zoom? At long range I would like to see my target as I am aiming above so my arrow will hit.

My main suggestion is that the ranger can choose the zoom like /skill farsight 2 for x2 zoom and so on.

Put it in the suggestions forum so you will get some feedback. I myself think it is excellent.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
The patch hasn't come out yet with it, so I thought it would be suitable to put in the patch's thread.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, I agree. I wan't rangers or whatever class that will get Farsight to be able to pick how much zoomed it is.

meh1002

TNT
although im not thrilled with the idea of professions, it is beginning to grow on me. ill be happy no matter what

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Suggestions for Farsight

EDIT: @Sleaker Is this possible?

you can't edit the zoom factor when zooming with the bow. We apply a potion effect for farsight which is why it's a seperate skill.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Herocraft needs its own client soon so silly work-arounds aren't necessary...

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Exactly. kainzo expressed interest and Sleakers post is the perfect example of why we should have one. Having our own client unlocks infinite possibilities while bukkit is limiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.