• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

Joka10

Soulsand
Lava off:
14liw5f.png

Lava on:
20uxt92.png
Idea for the M's (gate not shown)

Joka10

Soulsand
I don't really feel like sandstone suits Mineris tbh... too light. I'll think about stuff...

Darklonso

Iron
Ingame Name: Darklonso
Age & Location: 17, Canada QC
Previous Townships: None
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Warrior / Crafter
Why you should join: My friends, EasX, mik1234, and Tes_XD have joined your town, and I would like to join it as well. I will help with any future projects, raids, anything that's required and will help all players if they need anything as well.
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Combat
Additional Info: I'm a friendly player that enjoys to play with others. I've been called a great designer for homes, and love to take part in activities, especially raids, and I'm also very generous to people who are in need of something. I've played Minecraft since late Alpha, and people in servers usually liked me as a player also. I also have a skype, so if it is required to talk in a call I can.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Mineris Darklonso, talk to Pandaman7 to be added to the town.

Joka10

Soulsand
2 things:
1. Do not plant trees next to the town walls. That's like putting a stairway for raiders to climb up. Somebody deserves a smiting for that thing there today <.< Don't build stuff outside the walls period, and if you do, make it far outside the region border. Our walls are pretty effective right now. Let's not change that.
2. Don't respec unless you absolutely cannot stand your class. Hitting mastery, playing it for a little while, and then switching out nullifies the purpose of mastery. Quitting at level 10 every time you spec is just a waste of money. Try to master, and stay mastered for as long as possible.
Just my advice. Heed it, or be smited! (mostly the first one...)

Hi guys, I'm a friend of Timewarp and I'm new to Herocraft, but he said that you guys are the best town to join. How could I go about doing that?

Ingame Name: miningguru9
Age & Location: 18, Colorado
Previous Townships:None
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Current class: caster
Why you should join: Timewarp told me to join this township
Additional Info: Alpacas rule!

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Ingame Name: miningguru9
Age & Location: 18, Colorado
Previous Townships:None
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Current class: caster
Why you should join: Timewarp told me to join this township
Additional Info: Alpacas rule!
Since you're a friend of warpy, you are accepted.

get with sigpit, azenyumcha or myself ingame.