• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Age & Location: 17, Germany a.k.a Deutschland
Previous Townships:
Malkier(I left because it was a bit to inactive)
Eclipse (I left because it was a bit boring)
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Samurai/Smith
Why you should join: I like your buildings in the town and i know the most of your townies :)
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics):Combat
Additional Info: I think my position in the town would be the PvP Player
I bring some friends too the tea party!
Love how easy he gets shit done <3

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Sig... These are the people that boosted last map, trashed (stole from) Oblivion, left Malkier writing offensive signs in German, and who knows what they did to Eclipse this map.
They have done nothing to eclipse you asshole they help so much around the town and respect other players.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
They have done nothing to eclipse you asshole they help so much around the town and respect other players.
I don't need this; they screwed with me, they get Left's boot in their face wherever they go. ;)

I merely gave a warning to Mineris. This is not to say I haven't seen the good side of Ike, I have, but that side is gone for me, now.

Kenny

Stone
Ingame Name: Radoz
Age & Location: 22, Germany
Previous Townships: Malkia , Eclipse
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Dreadknight / Enchanter
Why you should join: I would be very helpful 'cause im a 40 dk and i would also help building if something is in progress
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Combat
Additional Info: I play since nearly 1 year so i already have some experience . Im a friendly person . I would help with any kind of stuff :p

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Please expand Your application Kenny, under the sections "Why you should join" and "Additional Info". I want to know what makes you different from other Herocraft Players.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Whoop, thanks for the welcomes. I hope I can make a good contribution towards the town!

Ingame Name: Dragongrunt
Age & Location: Nineteen. Seattle, Washington, USA.
Previous Townships: None so far.
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Warrior, expected to be Dragoon (although subject to change).
Why you should join: Because I want some protection and something to contribute to, as well as some back-up for when things get hairy. A town will give me a sense of purpose on the server.
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Most likely combat, but politics is interesting as well.
Additional Info: I'm pretty good at pvp (depending on whether or not my internet is having a fit), as well as building, mining, and crafting. I like getting into groups and fighting enemies and leading forces into battle. I like having a plan and being able to strategize. I tend to be very friendly to new players and helpful as well. I played in a Game Of Thrones rpg server before and basically ran my own town once the leader stopped playing as much, I smithed for the town and kept up our resources and payed for the tax of our whole town by myself. I'm good with speaking, writing, numbers, and pretty much anything. Oh! and I have teamspeak, mumble, steam, and skype and would be glad to talk over one of them. I hope that's enough information for you, if not please reply asking for whatever you need.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Ingame Name: Dragongrunt
Age & Location: Nineteen. Seattle, Washington, USA.
Previous Townships: None so far.
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Warrior, expected to be Dragoon (although subject to change).
Why you should join: Because I want some protection and something to contribute to, as well as some back-up for when things get hairy. A town will give me a sense of purpose on the server.
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Most likely combat, but politics is interesting as well.
Additional Info: I'm pretty good at pvp (depending on whether or not my internet is having a fit), as well as building, mining, and crafting. I like getting into groups and fighting enemies and leading forces into battle. I like having a plan and being able to strategize. I tend to be very friendly to new players and helpful as well. I played in a Game Of Thrones rpg server before and basically ran my own town once the leader stopped playing as much, I smithed for the town and kept up our resources and payed for the tax of our whole town by myself. I'm good with speaking, writing, numbers, and pretty much anything. Oh! and I have teamspeak, mumble, steam, and skype and would be glad to talk over one of them. I hope that's enough information for you, if not please reply asking for whatever you need.

Dragongrunt

Has my stamp of approval! I talked to him a bit today at spawn and recommended he apply.

Sigpit pandaman7 AzenYumCha

Can we get this guy set up with perms?