• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
True Examples of RESPECCERS:

ArchMage_Lloyd
nonamemajdeath
michael42pp3d
werwew19

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Members of Mineris:
STOP RESPECCING.
We will never get anywhere if, after two days of being a spec, people decide they're bored and start somewhere else. It is a waste of time and money. Please, even if you don't like the spec you chose, play it through... People in town say we lose due to low levels, and that's a big part of it, but nobody is doing anything to fix that. "Oh, I guess I'll go level" two days later "BORING RAGGGEEE" and they are a new spec.
Just stop it, seriously. We are getting nowhere.
Well played.

gmander2

Coal
Florida. Land of the old and hot weather.
THIS POST IF FOR GMANDER 2
IGN: gmander2
AGE & LOCATION: im am 13 and i live in tampa florida
PREVOUS TOWNS: none
CLASS: caster, gonna be pyromancer.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN: me an my friend are looking for a fun town to help out and contribute to but at the same time we also need some support from a friendly communite
PERFERRED CASTER: i am looking itno becoming a politican on your town :)
ADDED INFO: i am in middle school, im am extreamly smart but i act ghetto for friends, lol, i was invited to duke univirsity and im only in 8th grade, i am looking to become a nuclear physicist.

gmander2

Coal
Florida. Land of the old and hot weather.
THIS POST IF FOR GMANDER 2
IGN: gmander2
AGE & LOCATION: im am 13 and i live in tampa florida
PREVOUS TOWNS: none
CLASS: caster, gonna be pyromancer.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN: me an my friend are looking for a fun town to help out and contribute to but at the same time we also need some support from a friendly communite
PERFERRED CASTER: i am looking itno becoming a warrior on your town :)
ADDED INFO: i am in middle school, im am extreamly smart but i act ghetto for friends, lol, i was invited to duke univirsity and im only in 8th grade, i am looking to become a nuclear physicist.

IkeBinZ

Glowing Redstone
Age & Location: 17, Germany a.k.a Deutschland
Previous Townships:
Malkier(I left because it was a bit to inactive)
Eclipse (I left because it was a bit boring)
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Samurai/Smith
Why you should join: I like your buildings in the town and i know the most of your townies :)
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics):Combat
Additional Info: I think my position in the town would be the PvP Player
I bring some friends too the tea party!

_simfy

Wood
Ingame Name: _simfy
Age & Location: 18 & Germany
Previous Townships: Eclipse
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Rogue
Why you should join: I like your town , your members are very polite and helpfull.
Especially I know a lot of townmembers
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Combat
Additional Info: I like PvP and I'm an activ minecraft player

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
Ingame Name: C4ruso
Age & Location:17&Germany
Previous Townships:Eclipse
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Mastered class:Healer/Crafter/Alchemist/Warrior&LvL 19 Paladin,Disciple 56
Why you should join:Because i want Raid with you guys and i want help you guys vs TC
Additional Info:I Like PvP and i play herocraft 1 year

vawax3

Dirt
Ingame Name: Vavax3
Age & Location: 17 , Germany
Previous Townships: Eclipse
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Caster
Why you should join: I like your buildings , they are very cool and i like most of member of your town
Additional Info:i like to fight and safe our members , i like to help our members out and the member can me ask what he want

IkeBinZ

Glowing Redstone
Left i really dont know what i did to you but stop talking shit i didnt left malkier offensive i left it in peace and these sign were chest sign.....

Joka10

Soulsand
Sig... These are the people that boosted last map, trashed (stole from) Oblivion, left Malkier writing offensive signs in German, and who knows what they did to Eclipse this map.
They have been helpful to us in the past, but issues will be dealt with if issues appear, as with all townies.