• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HC4.0] [RoV] Mineris [Evil] [47]

alright, thanks! I tried to talk to all three of you ingame but I couldn't get a message to you..
I'm right outside of Mineris though, but I can't get on after about an hour from now. I am busy the rest of the weekend

Joka10

Soulsand
Hey, you probably noticed, but I've been less active. When 1.4 released, two related projects popped up and I have a lot to do in 1.4, so I'm just too lazy to switch my jar back. I won't be on much till HC updates, probably.

Joka10

Soulsand
The capital of RoV is Mineris. Located in Mineris is the Senate House. The primary leader of RoV is the President, and the SiC is the Vice President. The Senate consists of the Senator of Defense, the Senator of Monetary Affairs, the Senator of Infrastructure, the Senator of Resources, the Senator of Diplomacy, and the two Senators of Representation from every town in the Realm other than Mineris. Also present in Senatorial affairs is the Speaker of the Senate. In every town in the Realm other than Mineris, there is a Council House. The leader of the Council is the Mayor, and his SiC is the Vice Mayor. Other members of the Council may be selected and designated various positions as felt neccessary by the town.

President: This individual is the ruler of the Realm and the figurehead of the Senate. He can suggest things, which can be vetoed or agreed to by the Senate, and he can also veto decisions by the Senate. He is in charge of the execution of orders.

Vice President: This individual is the SiC of the Realm. He rules when the President is not around and assists with decisions. He can do anything the President can do as long as the President approves (unless the President is absent for a long period of time).

Senator of Defense: This individual is in charge of defenses, training, allocation of fighters, and, of course, war. The Senator of Defense must discuss things with the Senator of Diplomacy before declaring war, but is in charge of everything war-related beyond the declaration.

Senator of Monetary Affairs: This individual is in charge of Realm-sponsored shop prices, taxes, tariffs, and the like. He moderates whether or not citizens are relaying the money to the Realm that they are supposed to be, as well as where Realm funds go.

Senator of Infrastructure: This individual is in charge of construction, be it roads, walls, towers, or something else. He makes sure everything is secure and running smoothly structurewise.

Senator of Resources: This individual is in charge of town resources. He moderates the areas of production, such as farms, and tallies the amount of goods usable by the town.

Senator of Diplomacy: This individual is in charge of relationships between the Realm and other kingdoms. He moderates alliances, neutralities, and animosities. He must consult with the Senator of Defense before declaring war, but otherwise, he is in charge of foreign relations.

Senators of Representation: These individuals number one from every town in the Realm excluding Mineris. They are selected by the Mayors of their respective towns (they may even be the Mayors). They make sure individual town needs are made known to the Senate.

Speaker of the Senate: This individual condenses the determinations of the Senate into well-worded, understandable declarations to inform the public of decisions. Essentially, he summarizes the Senate's findings.

Mayor: There is one of these for every town. He is the head of the town and the Council, and may veto suggestions, though his suggestions may also be vetoed (for affairs within the town).

Vice Mayor: There is one of these for every town. He is the SiC of the town and serves in place of the Mayor when he is absent. He may perform and Mayoral duties that he is permitted to perform.

Councilmen: These may be selected for any fields chosen by the Mayor. A town can have a Councilman of Cake if they want. As different towns' needs are different, flexibilty is needed.

Senatorial affairs: Meetings, except in emergency cases, are to be pre-planned, and everyone in the meeting should be in some sort of private chat. While Senators of different fields make the primary suggestions about those fields, others are still expected to give input, and a massively disliked decision by a field leader may be vetoed by the other Senators. If the President or Vice President really don't like a Senatorial determination, they may veto it. If it is highly contested, the citizens may be asked to vote. If the Senate really doesn't like a Presidential determination, they may veto it, and the same turn of events can take place. Each member of the Senate is expected to regularly cater to his individual field, and is expected to present a concise statement of affairs involving that field in the meetings, suggesting anything felt neccessary.

Council affairs: Council meetings and jobs may run according to the Mayors of their respective towns, though Mayors found to be tyrannical may be deposed by the Senate.

Federal Unions: Everyone in the Realm is to select an area (with a Senatorial head) in which to work. When it is deemed neccessary, the Senate can close different areas or move people around. People should focus on the tasks in their individual Unions, but, if needed, can assist with others.

Urban Unions: Each city should divide its citizens into fields based on Conciliar position. The determinations for placement can vary per town, though the Senate may intercede if felt neccessary.

Senatorial Positions: People will be elected to the Senate by a Realm-wide election. A person may run for and hold up to two positions. President and Vice President are pre-determined, but those individuals can also run for one other Senatorial position. Elections are for the duration of the map unless a Senator quits, is banned, or for other reasons is deemed to no longer be worthy of the position. In these cases, replacement elections may be held.

Conciliar Positions: These may be determined however the Mayor pleases, though the Senate may intercede if felt neccessary.

Federal Union Positions: Ranking within Federal Unions may be determined by their Senatorial Heads, though the rest of the Senate may intercede if felt neccessary.

Urban Union Positions: Ranking within Urban Unions may be determined by their Conciliar Heads, though the Senate may intercede if felt neccessary.

Long, but not really all that complicated compared to the other system. It's much more concise and can run with a smaller number of people. It's also more flexible. Thoughts?
Also:
Head of Citizen Affairs: This individual monitors activity, keeps citizen affairs organized, takes care of discipline, and in general makes sure the citizens are in line and taken care of.

ThexSilverHD

Stone
Ingame Name: Thexsilverhd
Age & Location: 15 EST
Previous Townships: Camelot
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Rogue
Why you should join: I like to pvp and can assist in raids when i get higher lvl
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): combat
Additional Info: Fixed app up a bit! Also i like to pvp :p

Ingame Name: WillThGreat
Age & Location: 16, United States
Previous Townships: Lightforge
Current Class/Previously Mastered Classes: Rogue/Crafter
Why you should join: I can build things for the city if asked.
Preferred Caste (Combat, Lore, Politics): Combat
Additional Info:

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Danda can we get this moved and replaced with the app in the planning section? <3 the tags on the other thread arent being replied to. <3