• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HC Pizza Party! Friday the 25th at 6pm PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
Listen up. This Friday, March 8th, shit is going down. I don't care if it's been over a year since our last successful pizza party. I MISS YOUR FACES AND THIS IS HAPPENING. I'll message as many of you on Facebook that I can that I know aren't that active, but PLEASE, spread the word out to the original pizza gang. Shit's gonna get crazy. I guess everyone is welcome, but really I want this to be a reunion! SO, I'll tag as many people as I can remember, and if any of the originals can help me out go right ahead!

Well, I hope you can all come! I love you and miss you dearly! Hopefully see you soon :D

How'd the party go? :D

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
I was there, I had pizza (eventually, when it came, 1.5 hours after ordering), but the other 2 guys that showed up were new and boring as hell. KanJam49 failed to show up on time for her own event, so I went offline and got fat alone.

Next time set a reasonable date. Seriously.

ily Brutal :3

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I was there, I had pizza (eventually, when it came, 1.5 hours after ordering), but the other 2 guys that showed up were new and boring as hell. KanJam49 failed to show up on time for her own event, so I went offline and got fat alone.

Next time set a reasonable date. Seriously.

This was the first one I attended (I didnt order pizza but I brought kittens), and there were plenty of people on, including Kam (who im pretty sure i met that night, so maybe someone else can confirm). The late nighters were even serenaded by ATV's famous southern accent/acoustic guitar combo.

You must be sad you missed my mohawk too, even if it wasnt all the way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.