• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HC Pizza Party! Friday the 25th at 6pm PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Thats actually a terrible time for me. 4pm
When we used to do these, it was never before 8pm my time :p

Buuut can still try.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Going out for Sushi with some friend, should be back hopefully an hour or two into the party!

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
So..... There have been a lot of things happening today. I won't be able to party until pretty late EST. hopefully Barnubus will be able to get the party started. If not, we'll all just start the party late.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Why you mutha fuckas startin Pizza n Beer parties so damn early!? I'll be on at 6-8 PM PST. Well, as early as possible really. Also, I'll be back on Skype soon. Installing now: Brutalacerate <== Add me. You can usually get a hold of me there.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Tooold you~ Shoulda started it laaaater <333
WELL, I'm ready now, but then I have to make dinner, and I'm not usually free from making dinner/eating/dishes until about 8pm PST So...
Lets just see how this goes, I'll start it in 30 if need be, then pick it back up later!

EDIT:
Why you mutha fuckas startin Pizza n Beer parties so damn early!? I'll be on at 6-8 PM PST. Well, as early as possible really. Also, I'll be back on Skype soon. Installing now: Brutalacerate <== Add me. You can usually get a hold of me there.
You're not even online now, you worthless turd! Stop appearing offline, are you even aware you're offline? Bahahaha.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Tooold you~ Shoulda started it laaaater <333
WELL, I'm ready now, but then I have to make dinner, and I'm not usually free from making dinner/eating/dishes until about 8pm PST So...
Lets just see how this goes, I'll start it in 30 if need be, then pick it back up later!

EDIT:

You're not even online now, you worthless turd! Stop appearing offline, are you even aware you're offline? Bahahaha.
Offline? Huh?

EDIT:

Oh, fuck my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.