• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HC Pizza Party! Friday the 25th at 6pm PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
At what time EST, if I may ask? You probably have missed my point.

And no, I'm not sad I missed a haircut that disqualifies you for any decent job.

Weynard, yes, I was late, but the pizza party ended up happening at the same time it ALWAYS has. Like 10-11pm EST Don't be a sour puss because you're German and weren't awake :p

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Weynard, yes, I was late, but the pizza party ended up happening at the same time it ALWAYS has. Like 10-11pm EST Don't be a sour puss because you're German and weren't awake :p

As I said, I was awake and ready at the date and time you set. If the pizza party always happens around 3-4 hours later, why would you schedule it for 7PM? The thing that makes me angry about it is not that I missed it, but that you failed to organise it properly and I wasted two hours I could have spent sleeping.

If you would be yet a little more admitting about your faulty planning, I could at least think future unpleasantries like these will be prevented, but, as far as I can see and unfortunately for other Europeans, it doesn't seem you care a great deal about the consequences of your actions. Inb4 some European completely misses the point I'm making.

Then again, it's a matter of how high you value punctuality and reliability. I don't expect you to understand why this is an issue for me- I mean, surely we can't all be considerate to our peers, right?

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
As I said, I was awake and ready at the date and time you set. If the pizza party always happens around 3-4 hours later, why would you schedule it for 7PM? The thing that makes me angry about it is not that I missed it, but that you failed to organise it properly and I wasted two hours I could have spent sleeping.

If you would be yet a little more admitting about your faulty planning, I could at least think future unpleasantries like these will be prevented, but, as far as I can see and unfortunately for other Europeans, it doesn't seem you care a great deal about the consequences of your actions. Inb4 some European completely misses the point I'm making.

Then again, it's a matter of how high you value punctuality and reliability. I don't expect you to understand why this is an issue for me- I mean, surely we can't all be considerate to our peers, right?

First off, this party was OPTIONAL. You didn't have to be there, nor did anyone else. She did not foresee the issues that prevented her from joining at the right time, nor did those of us who also arrived late. Shit happens, and that is why it's optional, not a required party.

Second, it was a date, and a time, set for a previously defined group of friends to gather and have fun. Others were invited, but it was mainly for nostalgic reasons this was put together with the people who were tagged.

You're wrong to be upset about this, it was YOUR choice to spend 2 hours waiting when you could have gone to bed. Shit happens, she apologized to everyone, but she wasn't the only one to be late. You cannot hold her responsible for everyone's absence, which you seem to be trying to do.

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
God I love you Barnubus

Weynard, Barnubus was very respectful in her reply. Allow me to not be.

I don't owe you an explanation. First off, you never come on camera and rarely talk on TS, so I'm so terribly sorry for stopping you and your ability to watch us all have fun. Second, as Barn said, I was unable to control or predict something that caused me to be late. Third, the reason I scheduled it at 7pm is because that's fucking dinner time on the east coast and I wanted to start it earlier, and I can plan my own damn function for whatever time I want.

I'm not going to fucking apologize for my "faulty planning" almost all of the people I wanted to be there showed up and they were understanding about the fact that I had to be late. You can be damn sure I don't give a fuck about "the consequences of my actions" when those consequences are that an angry little manchild lost two hours of sleep.

Grow the fuck up. Guess who isn't invited to the next pizza party.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Grow the fuck up.

How very ironic. I'm not even going to start explaining how ridiculous that sounds after reading your post.

I pretty much expected the two of you wouldn't appreciate honest advice- after all, you're responsible adults and can't make a mistake. I'm going to stop trying too hard, firstly because it seems it's no use and secondly because I have better things to do than read the imbecile ramblings of a spoiled little girl.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Eh, I'm over it.
We had a great time and I'm not going to let one person ruin that.
Looking forward to the next one, maybe in a month or so!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I think perhaps it is better to close this and if another one is held, create a new thread for it. The "fighting" is not needed.

Fact is it was optional, and no one had to appear nor stay up for it. I do understand the point that if you are going to host something, and claim it will begin at a specific time, good manners would dictate it begins then, not hours later. ((Although shit does happen and not everything is always in our control, so give them a little leeway here)).

And let's not throw stones over who needs to grow up, we all need to on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.