• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HC Pizza Party! Friday the 25th at 6pm PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtastuntdude

Legacy Supporter 7
OOok Im wasted and this is a great time to come up with the worse idea ever... ok so ive deiced the town needs to be stupid ridiculous and stupid ridiculous to me is the roads will be made out of workbenches with lava lighting borders. All homes are required to be built out of mainly chests to fucking screw with raiders to no end. I beleive this town has some snow, we don't like snow so i say fuck snow.​
fuck snow​
so sow fucking will be acvomplished with yet another massive dome with a 150 diameter but maybe we should expand to 250 for capital sized dome.... holy shit thats big. Dome structual support will be made mostly of more chests. The more chests we have the better... my cat is gallpoping backl and forth... anyuway townall should be a neat spot with a bank and shops and shit, and i put emphasis on shit, we need a lot of brown poop wool to line the walls, we can alternate with dirt so it looks like little bits of corn are in there.​
Wall around the city itself? you guessed it... more chests, raiders won't even bother to raid with the amount of chests making up this city, you could hide your shit in plain sight. Ok and lighting, i hate torches, lava lights everywhere and anywhere you can place them. It also may be a good idea to submerge the town in water so you have to swim gfrom house to house to survive making raiding even harder and more ridiculous. and if all else fails we willuse pistons to move back the walls revealing 10000 dispensers that will simotaneously launch a trillions arrows killing everyone friend and foe alike, It will be glorious!​

This is what happens when symbol drinks. Prepare.

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
symbolite said:
OOok Im wasted and this is a great time to come up with the worse idea ever... ok so ive deiced the town needs to be stupid ridiculous and stupid ridiculous to me is the roads will be made out of workbenches with lava lighting borders. All homes are required to be built out of mainly chests to fucking screw with raiders to no end. I beleive this town has some snow, we don't like snow so i say fuck snow.
fuck snow
so sow fucking will be acvomplished with yet another massive dome with a 150 diameter but maybe we should expand to 250 for capital sized dome.... holy shit thats big. Dome structual support will be made mostly of more chests. The more chests we have the better... my cat is gallpoping backl and forth... anyuway townall should be a neat spot with a bank and shops and shit, and i put emphasis on shit, we need a lot of brown poop wool to line the walls, we can alternate with dirt so it looks like little bits of corn are in there.
Wall around the city itself? you guessed it... more chests, raiders won't even bother to raid with the amount of chests making up this city, you could hide your shit in plain sight. Ok and lighting, i hate torches, lava lights everywhere and anywhere you can place them. It also may be a good idea to submerge the town in water so you have to swim gfrom house to house to survive making raiding even harder and more ridiculous. and if all else fails we willuse pistons to move back the walls revealing 10000 dispensers that will simotaneously launch a trillions arrows killing everyone friend and foe alike, It will be glorious!

Symbolite
Here is a check with my name on it write on this piece of paper any number you like and i will pay it if you design the new legacy.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Symbolite
Here is a check with my name on it write on this piece of paper any number you like and i will pay it if you design the new legacy.

Can it be made of chests? lmao, idk if i even have the time to design something that big these days or as awesome as the thing I envisioned above. Gotta be in the right mood with the right about of alcohol lol!!

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm starting this party early!

My dinner, full cheese pizza pie and 12 bottles of beer!

ICEIqa9.jpg

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
3 days until Friday! Hope everyone is excited, I love that more and more people want to come! wereservetherighttokickannoyingpeople

@Symbolite always is partying with pizza and beer :p Hope everyone is getting ready too!

Status
Not open for further replies.