• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
no lol they are our recruitment officers.

I tagged them so then can go over your application and get with you.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Alphesie​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC - Since 1.3 beta and since 1.6 herocraft​
3: How old are you? becoming 15 in a week.​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) Since the new map change I have been living alone with 3 friends in a cave. We get our goods stollen consistently so I thought that joining your hamlet would be a good idea for protection and more socialness with other players on the server. While passing to my stupid cave home I found a member named Theazin and I greated him respectfully hoping he wouldn't mutilate me. He responded back nicely and I asked if I could join him and he said to come here. I just started out and will be a future healer. I will probably go with a group buff class so I can help defend the base and heal everyone with bandages and such.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? I have 5 friends total on the server and 3 of them are active members. There names are xxstrikerdudexx, coolbeans14, and xolani01. Striker is a bit war hungry but the others are pretty nice and try to make allys​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I am a healer and a crafter just starting fresh (I have played on the server before that as a rogue)​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Yes I am it is a small price to pay for protection.​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes I do and I check persistantly so I can get more money :)
9: Have you read our rules? Yes I have and also I usually build nice looking houses that are not made of completely cobblestone.​

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
lemme tell you how to raid since you people aparently don't know

if there is an enemy

call out his location, cords, cardinal directoin etc

join party

group up

don't just feed them kills and be like "i see them" they are over here

here is a relative term

for example, here is my living room, but it might be your basement, or maybe a baskin robbins

coolbeans14

Glowing Redstone
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? coolbeans14​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? 3 Years, 1 Year​
3: How old are you? 15​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) My friend Alphesie is in it, I can do pretty much anything​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Alphesie​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Healer, idk​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes​
9: Have you read our rules? Yes​

Valera

Diamond
Currently we are not accepting new members to town. We are expanding an will be opening up recruiting soon!

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Rockopotomus has new digs! Check 'em out!
lWlbX.png

Xolani

Coal
LASTI APPROVED
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? xolani01
2: How long have you played MC? HC? 6 months, 5 months
3: How old are you? 14
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) My real life friend (Alphesie) is in it, I am dedicated, and willing to get jobs done, and do big building projects, no matter how long it takes.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Alphesie, coolbeans14, Zombie_Bro, & xXstrikerdudeXx
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Rogue; Thief
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes
9: Have you read our rules? Yes

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
LASTI APPROVED
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? xolani01
2: How long have you played MC? HC? 6 months, 5 months
3: How old are you? 14
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) My real life friend (Alphesie) is in it, I am dedicated, and willing to get jobs done, and do big building projects, no matter how long it takes.
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Alphesie, coolbeans14, Zombie_Bro, & xXstrikerdudeXx
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Rogue; Thief
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes
9: Have you read our rules? Yes
This...is amazing i think he should join the town.

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Xolani, you missed something. Please go back and re-read the rules on post #1 and reapply.

We look forward to reading your new app!

777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)?​
dennycmarshall​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?​
I have played MC for about 5 months and HC for about 2.​
3: How old are you?​
37​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?)​
I want to join Valor because I am looking for a base where I can put down some roots and settle in. I heard about Valor from some of my friends who are currently members of town such as Lastivity and Plasma78. I am a level 10 warrior that is leveling as fast as I can and can contribute as much as possible to town defense. I just want to have a place to call home where I can place my hat and not worry about the players always out to get you.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?​
Lastivity and Plasma78​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans?​
Warrior at the moment, and will probably spec to Dragoon.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required)​
Yes​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?​
Yes​
9: Have you read our rules?​
Yes​

Xolani

Coal
Xolani, you missed something. Please go back and re-read the rules on post #1 and reapply.

We look forward to reading your new app!

Ok, I went back and reread the rules, and realized what I missed. I edited my application and fixed it, thank you. =D