• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Strikerdude

ICE ICE ICE!
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? xXstrikerdudeXx​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC - I have been playing herocraft and minecraft since 1.7​
3: How old are you? I will be 15 in 4 days​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I want to join Valor because Im tired of dying and I live in a small cave with almost no torches and i move and die constantly also my friends live in this town and I am all by myself in a cave also I was in a cool small town before the severs map was restarted and i enjoy small towns. I heard about this town from my friends alphesie xolani01 and coolbeans14. i can contribute because in the town i was in before the map was changed I help built the entire underground ( it was huge btw) i also did whatever i was asked. You should accept me because I believe I can contribute a lot to the towns development.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? i am a warrior i plan on being a dragoon and smith (so i can protect your town if u need) manily because none of my friends are warriors.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? Yes I am because i have a lot of money and I really need protection.​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes, I do so thats why tax for 15 is really cheap.​
9: Have you read our rules? I have and i agree completely with no building cobble structures it just looks terrible.​

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
[REDACTED]

This information was requested by several new members that did not have access to the links.

Watter_bottle. Please invite all new town members to your 'map wipe plans' conversation so that they can have full access, and our enemies cant.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
I just realized I haven't posted in the new town forum yet :) Anyway, welcome to all the new members, and it is good to see all of you who came over from the valor towns. The current town is starting to take shape and things are going well - I just ask everyone to continue to be patient with us while we finalize things and get everything figured out. I know plots have been difficult, among other issues, but trust me, we are working really hard to get everything going. All the town officials and architects have put countless "behind-the-scenes" hours into work for the town.

Thank you to everyone who donated gold for us to become a "hamlet!" We do appreciate everything everyone has done for the town, so please understand if we haven't officially recognized everyone - it has been crazy over the last week, but things are finally starting to settle down and take place. I know we haven't been able to answer everyone's immediate needs because of other projects / raids / etc., but just let us know if you have a significant issue and we'll do what we can to help.

Thanks to everyone and I look forward to meeting all the new members!

--sadikyo--

OHI123

Glowing Redstone
Hey! I suspect this is the reincarnation of Halvalor? I'm going to start playing again and was wondering if you wil take me back with open arms, haha!

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
omg OHI!!!!

long time no see! of course we are all wanting you with us ! approved

I'll send you pm with cords and some info

leaders - I'll get them a plot somewhere

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey! I suspect this is the reincarnation of Halvalor? I'm going to start playing again and was wondering if you wil take me back with open arms, haha!

HIIIIIIIIII

I'm part of the Communist Collective currently, but will be visiting valor to make myself a residence.

wb?

OHI123

Glowing Redstone
haha, thanks everyone! And no Zaspar, I do not want to bang :p haha
I've also downloaded TS3 now, so prepare yourselves for my awesome swedish accent! It will make love with your ears...

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
haha, thanks everyone! And no Zaspar, I do not want to bang :p haha
I've also downloaded TS3 now, so prepare yourselves for my awesome swedish accent! It will make love with your ears...

I thought wb was "where been", lol

I gotta hear that accent too, haha

corlark

Iron
777​
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? corlark​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have played MineCraft for around a year, and I have played herocraft for around 6 months. (Went inactive due to... personal reasons.)​
3: How old are you? 15​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) I want to join Valor because some people I 'know' are here from Halvalor. Also, because it has a great 'government' system, unlike most who are tyrants. I am also a healer, so I can possibly be used to a positive advantage when defending/raiding.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? (If they remember me :p) Watter_Bottle, Zaspar, TOADnZACK​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I am a healer. Possibly going cleric, or disciple.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yeah.​
8: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yeah.​
9: Have you read our rules? Mhm.