• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solstheim [BURGER KINGDOM]

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
While you guys were sleeping I got 12 more stacks of dark logs and Total is giving me my 2k on Monday so I can either give it to Shadow, Buy Dark wood (No Jokes Maddie) or wool.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
There is nothing there, we are just cutting down loads of trees.

@MajorasMask would love this!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

shit_just_got_real_by_dbzsgtjustin-d4ge0j2.jpg

justin96

Wood
  • In Game Name: uglyjoe007
  • Time on the server: 1 year
  • Timezone/Country: netherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I am always runing out of town if there are enemys to kill.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: none
  • Class/Profession: caster / crafter
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: I asked around what happend with mortem??
  • somebody sad to me mortem died shadow has a new city solstheim.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: I am always in for a good fight i love
  • farming, mining and making houses/farms.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

justin96

Wood
  • Timezone/Country: Netherlands
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I am always runing out of town if there are enemys to kill.
  • Class/Profession: Caster/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: I was offline for a wile and suddently start minecraft again and nobody was in mortem so i asked aroun what happend with mortem someone sad in chat mortem died shadow moved to solstheim.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: I am always in for a fight i like mining, farming and making houses.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • Timezone/Country: Netherlands
  • Class/Profession: Caster/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: I was offline for a wile and suddently start minecraft again and nobody was in mortem so i asked aroun what happend with mortem someone sad in chat mortem died shadow moved to solstheim.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: I am always in for a fight i like mining, farming and making houses.
You're accepted. Get with starkillah or poisonedblood in game to get up to date on how the town is atm. I can't log in now as I'm about to go to my job interview.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Bag boy! Had to pick something easy cause I'm dum
Bag boy ftw. OR BAG WOMAN. There ain't no sexests here.
Wait. That's a double negative, meaning..... D:!
But that's besides the point! The point is, bag boys are for dum people like you.(; Haha jkjk
Anyways, *free groceries!*

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
*Free groceries*; Stuff the bag buy picks up in the garbage ;D
Naah, I want the real stuff.
Bones of chicken that still have some flavor on them, gum wrappers that smell funny, pizza boxes for a house, etc etc.
Ya know. All the legit stuffz.