• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solstheim [BURGER KINGDOM]

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
haha sorry kevinlive, i decided to go away from towns, to live in the wilderness and do a lot more yoga until i find myself. I need to find harmony and relax outside the boarders of greedy towns with taxes and fights. Im a lover, not a fighter. Im a peacful monk living up in the snowy mountain, not a regular citizen in a town.
You could be a meditating pirate in one of their airships, yarr ;D

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
haha sorry kevinlive, i decided to go away from towns, to live in the wilderness and do a lot more yoga until i find myself. I need to find harmony and relax outside the boarders of greedy towns with taxes and fights. Im a lover, not a fighter. Im a peacful monk living up in the snowy mountain, not a regular citizen in a town.
Actually we can't do the airships until/if kainzo raises regions higher D: it just on water giant pirate ship type ships now. Still looks awesome.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Actually we can't do the airships until/if kainzo raises regions higher D: it just on water giant pirate ship type ships now. Still looms awesome.
In that case, he can meditate in the look-out post.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
So i'm interesting in this town. Could you like, send me the town building plans and everything. I could help build it with you and create many flaws which would allow players to raid the town many cool things.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
So i'm interesting in this town. Could you like, send me the town building plans and everything. I could help build it with you and create many flaws which would allow players to raid the town many cool things.
xP I'm sure we could let you hop on our solstheim planning server and show you what we have planned for the town. We have most of the design done according to @poisonedblood71 and @Starkillah . If you scroll back a few pages on the thread you can see the terrible amount of materials we need. That's what I'm working on myself now x.x

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
If we can't catch you on due to timezone differences ill see if I can get you a worldfile. I can't see that being too big a problem though. The weekend is coming up :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
It was a joke! :p But I am interesting in seeing how this town eventually turns out to be! :p
Damn you getting my hopes up... :( but ya I only thought part of your post was a joke :p

@Graink and @leweston I know Lew mentioned possibly joining sosltheim and since America is dead I was wondering if you two wanna join up?

GaidenFocus

ICE ICE ICE!
Let me talk to the CH guys and find out whats going on...if they are quitting ill join. OH AND THANKS FOR STEALING MY KINGDOM NAME BASTARD!!!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It was a joke! :p But I am interesting in seeing how this town eventually turns out to be! :p
We need your lifts in Canterlot now, and your working power. We are 1/8 done with the plain walls (With defence posts). When we are done with it, decoration will be added. We need lifts though.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
We need your lifts in Canterlot now, and your working power. We are 1/8 done with the plain walls (With defence posts). When we are done with it, decoration will be added. We need lifts though.
Majoras is staying with you guys :p he was just saying he wanted to see how it turns out

I am going to try to level up a bit this weekend, but starting next week we shall begin construction of the town! :D
If we can get some/most/all logs and planks moved to the town location thatd be appreciated.
@ShadoWall555 Level up farmer!!!! :p we need those sheep.