• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solstheim [BURGER KINGDOM]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I am going to try to level up a bit this weekend, but starting next week we shall begin construction of the town! :D
If we can get some/most/all logs and planks moved to the town location thatd be appreciated.
@ShadoWall555 Level up farmer!!!! :p we need those sheep.
Why would you focus on leveling this weekend? Double experience is next weekend. And I told you already. We need to get this built before I have to start working. I'm sorry but we just need to get building ASAP and everyone needs to forget about leveling.

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
I will talk to you ShadoWall the next few days and come and visit the town. I like to look at the town and think about it for a while before i decide if i want to actually join it (Just ask kevinlive, he probably thinks its annoying as heck)

Edit: I know my sentences are weird. I blame being tierd and english being my third language.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I will talk to you ShadoWall the next few days and come and visit the town. I like to look at the town and think about it for a while before i decide if i want to actually join it (Just ask kevinlive, he probably thinks its annoying as heck)
Ya.. we have all our building ls planned out on another server. We just need to copy em over to herocraft. I want to get started this weekend as we have the mats to get started

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
Ya.. we have all our building ls planned out on another server. We just need to copy em over to herocraft. I want to get started this weekend as we have the mats to get started
Sweet!

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
I think you have that switched around double xp weekend is next weekend which would be easyier for leveling.

Im talking to poisinblood that is

I am going to try to level up a bit this weekend, but starting next week we shall begin construction of the town! :D
If we can get some/most/all logs and planks moved to the town location thatd be appreciated.
@ShadoWall555 Level up farmer!!!! :p we need those sheep.
Why would you focus on leveling this weekend? Double experience is next weekend. And I told you already. We need to get this built before I have to start working. I'm sorry but we just need to get building ASAP and everyone needs to forget about leveling.
The reason i plan to work on leveling this weekend is for 3 reasons.
1) i havnt seen any logs/planks and have no idea how much we have if any or where they r. Hard to build without mats.
2) i dont know how much i will be on this weekend and so i dont want to commit time to building, then hav to leave 5 minutes later
3) i got bored of HC last time i was building the town and i wana try to balance building and leveling so i do not get bored and go inactive for a long time.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Ya when its just me and jazza collecting logs it's gonna take a while. Now that you guys are pretty much done designing why not help us collect logs? We just need to get this done. I understand you got bored of hc from building but what do you think is going to happen to me and the other person collecting logs if its just us? This can go by so quick if we all collect logs.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
1) i havnt seen any logs/planks and have no idea how much we have if any or where they r. Hard to build without mats.
2) i dont know how much i will be on this weekend and so i dont want to commit time to building, then hav to leave 5 minutes later
3) i got bored of HC last time i was building the town and i wana try to balance building and leveling so i do not get bored and go inactive for a long time.
I have some words of advice for you.
Whistle while you work! Whistle while you work! Do do da doododo *I forgot the wordsss*:)

I think we should be a bit more organized with it. Like say: sunday is logging day. Everyone in town has to come up with x number of logs by x time. U can buy them from shops, u can chop them, w/e, but everyone needs to have come up with that many. Maby have a thing that says: everyday all members need to get at least x amount before they do anything else, other wise u will have to "insert punishment here"
Even if its like 1-2 stacks a day, we would hit the almost 30k (remeber we also need planks) mark.
And i hav been logging. I was logging before we had finished the plan. I just want to master rogue (i got to lvl 20 the same day i respecd) and it wont take me too long.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I recommend you remove your [Burger Kingdom] tag from the title. That name is not offical, it is a place holder and meant as a joke and not to be taken seriously.

@Farroes

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I think we should be a bit more organized with it. Like say: sunday is logging day. Everyone in town has to come up with x number of logs by x time. U can buy them from shops, u can chop them, w/e, but everyone needs to have come up with that many. Maby have a thing that says: everyday all members need to get at least x amount before they do anything else, other wise u will have to "insert punishment here"
Even if its like 1-2 stacks a day, we would hit the almost 30k (remeber we also need planks) mark.
And i hav been logging. I was logging before we had finished the plan. I just want to master rogue (i got to lvl 20 the same day i respecd) and it wont take me too long.
We'll see.
I recommend you remove your [Burger Kingdom] tag from the title. That name is not offical, it is a place holder and meant as a joke and not to be taken seriously.

@Farroes
xD i did it for giggles
Are you then a member of the Lorien kingdom?
NOPE. Left those children(well some of them are cool :p )