• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solstheim [BURGER KINGDOM]

Only 10x10 :O that is so small.
10x10x10 isnt small wen u consider how many people we have in town and the fact that we are only a hamlet atm. Now, from a builders perspective.....WTF!!??!?!?!? only 10x10? how the f am i supposed to build my house!!!! (oh right, i always bend plot rules :p)
my plot in mortem was somewhere on 12x12 and i went like 10 into the wall. lol buuuuuuut no1 seemed to notice....

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
10x10x10 isnt small wen u consider how many people we have in town and the fact that we are only a hamlet atm. Now, from a builders perspective.....WTF!!??!?!?!? only 10x10? how the f am i supposed to build my house!!!! (oh right, i always bend plot rules :p)
my plot in mortem was somewhere on 12x12 and i went like 10 into the wall. lol buuuuuuut no1 seemed to notice....
There will be no citizen made plots :p all are prebuilt.

uh huh......well u r living in the smallest, most unsecure house of them all so w/e :p
u get the captains quarters of the flagship, out in the open

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@allsolstheimcitizens Undercity houses are now becoming available! Contact me or starkillah in game to get your plot! :)

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
There will be no citizen made plots :p all are prebuilt.
Ok

xeros2000

Wood
  • In Game Name: killingspree007
  • Time on the server: 1 year
  • Timezone/Country: European
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I am always runing in to a fight and not run away from it.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Skyrim players (enemies)
  • Class/Profession: warrior/crafter
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: My brother uglyjoe007
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: I am good in mining and making farms.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: killingspree007
  • Time on the server: 1 year
  • Timezone/Country: European
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I am always runing in to a fight and not run away from it.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Skyrim players (enemies)
  • Class/Profession: warrior/crafter
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: My brother uglyjoe007
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: I am good in mining and making farms.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots.
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Accepted! Question face skipped due to ARC affiliation :D

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
What do I get.......................
Since I'm totally the most important person in the town. Pfft
You get the kitchen, i thought that was obvious?

My room tis not the kitchen.
EDIT: Alex said he's going to change it so it looks like a kitchen :|
damn straight
I'm going to rate all your posts with a rainbow now. Just because it bugs you.
EDIT: I got bored. So I quit.