• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Very nice, Design aproved by JORIZQUI.

We'll figure out how to implement it when I log into the game in a while.

Good Work

In Game Name(IGN): Nordinthelich (Nordin The Lich, not Nord In The Lich)

Age(must be 15+): Sixteen.

Minecraft Exp: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.1, which was I believe three or so years ago. I have practically the entire Minecraft update log memorized since 1.1 Beta.

Herocraft Exp: I am new to the server, but have met a kind player from Camelot who is helping me.

Spec or intended spec: Necromancer Mason. I might end up changing my mind to Wizard Mason.

Current level: Three Caster; Four Crafter.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I love to roleplay, but aside from that, I would love to help by being an architect for Camelot.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Magic, a friend, roleplay, and great architecture. I also have great organizational skills, and make a great advisor. I can bring great wisdom to this kingdom, and will gladly give my wisdom should it be asked.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No. Why? Because I have not been in one.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: I am.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Aye.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes. Not Teamspeak, but this can be downloaded and installed rather easily should it be required.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Hey fellas, I'm finally gonna have some time to play after work later today. I'll have the thread updated later today before I go to work. It's been super busy this week, being my first week in my new position. I'll have a more structured schedule after this week. Thanks for all the hard work, and if anyone has any questions or ideas, feel free to contact me on the forums. I usually check the forums a few times a day.

FOR CAMELOT!

In Game Name(IGN): Satanofcheese

Age(must be 15+): 14

Minecraft Exp: 2 years or so. I don't recall completely.

Herocraft Exp: 2-3 weeks

Spec or intended spec: Support

Current level: Healer 17 Miner 8/7

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Whatever needs to be done, I'll do it. But I enjoy RPing, conversing, and helping others with difficult tasks; collaborating.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I bring my loyalty, my utmost respect for others, helpfulness, and my friendliness.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes. I do.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes. I will.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes.

Marlile

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): Marlile

Minecraft Exp: I have played Minecraft for about 5 years, and have owned various servers for about 2 years.

Herocraft Exp: I was literally just accepted into Herocraft, and have a few friends in this town that I'd like to join. But I have grinded for a little while on Herocraft before being whitelisted.

Spec or intended spec: Necromancer | Alchemist

Current level: 10 Caster | 8 Crafter

What do you like to do?: I like building large structures, am good at redstone/pistons, can brew potions, enjoy combat... I like nearly every aspect of Minecraft, to be honest.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I would be able to build some new structures for the town, and brew us potions when needed. I am also fairly decent at planning battle strategies.

Past Cities/Towns : None.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? : No.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: I understand.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: I will do everything that's in my power to do so.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I saw no issues with the code. I can uphold it.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a headset, and have TeamSpeak. My headset is also in good quality.

Last edited:

SwordsGage

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN):
SwordsGage

Age(must be 15+):
19 Years of age.

Minecraft Exp:
Over 2 years ( I started playing Minecraft at *roughly* version ALPHA 1.2.0 ;) )

Herocraft Exp:
About 6 days. (Joined 8/9/13 - August 9th 2013)

Spec or intended spec:
Dragoon; My profession is Farmer as of today :)

Current level:
Level 10 Warrior, Level 2 Farmer.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):
Honestly, being creative. That includes a lot, and I intend to make a decent list!
*Warning* I am a perfectionist. I will try to do things the most efficiently, and if possible, 100% symmetrical and/or evenly spaced out, etc.
-Building in any form; Whether it's a from scratch or not. Barriers, houses, moats, you name it! I'd also like to start learning the use of colored wool to "build" structures that look like recognizable things. I.E. Nyan cat is pretty common...
-Decorating. (You name it)
-Renovating (Re-doing rooms, or making additions, both inside and outside structures)
-Farming. Very organized ;)
-Fishing.
-Any kind of redstone mechanisms. (My imagination and skill with redstone has degraded over the years, sadly,
so I'm kinda limited by that :()
-PvE. I dislike PvP, but if it's required, or I'm forced into combat, I'll try not to hold back!

What strengths do you bring to the town?:
I will be on the server as often as possible, and if accepted into Camelot, that's where I'll be 99% of the time. I will gladly prove myself useful to the town by helping build structures, even if it's just for aesthetic purposes. If you get to know me, you'll see me as trustworthy, fair, and generous :) I'm very social, and I believe I'll bring strong morale into Camelot.
I'll answer any request by a citizen in need, or from the Lord/Commander/Queen/Captain themselves. I am very loyal, and will abide by all rules that have been set upon Camelot.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

I've only made a secretive base inside HeroMine (ForgeLight); I have not been part of any Towns/Cities yet.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
I have not.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?:
I understand all the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen of Camelot.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?:
I am prepared to pledge myself to the defense of the town of Camelot, all of my fellow knights, and the superiors above me!

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?:
I fully understand The Knight's Code and will uphold it with honor.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have a Bluetooth headset that can connect to my desktop. I don't have Teamspeak, but I can make one, for ease of communication.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I apologize @FrostyEmissary we won't be able to accept you currently, I'm having to become pretty selective on new applicants :( Maybe one of our allied towns can assist you in your search for a town. Get with me in game and I can help find you a home other than Camelot.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@Marlile and @SwordsGage you guys look like you bring a lot to Camelot and I'd like to invite you to join us :D Get with me in game and I'll get you guys set up asap. I dub you Sir Marlile and Sir SwordsGage, welcome aboard!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'd like everyone to congratulate two of our members for their outstanding contribution and dedication to our cause. I'm promoting @richfish57 and @MagikCardz to Veteran of Camelot status. Richfish57 will be our new assistant architect, and will be directly responsible for assisting in organization and management of building projects within and around Camelot. MagikCardz will be our new leader of the Watch, and will be responsible for security checks and management of future members of the Watch. Both of these outstanding knights have been instrumental in the growth and success of Camelot, and I look forward to having them more involved with Camelot. Great job guys, and keep up the good work :D

MagikCardz

Gold
Thank you Lord Barbas0l. I will take this duty with respect and consideration. I will help the new citizens find anything they need and find out whoever is not locking doors or chests. It will be an honor serving our town to be its best.

KucheKlizma

Stone
In Game Name(IGN):
KucheKlizma

Age(must be 15+):

Minecraft Exp:
A couple of moons (I am not a newbie though xD)

Herocraft Exp:
2 days

Spec or intended spec:
Pyromancer + maybe engineer

Current level:

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):
Goofing around, collecting resources, building stuff, stalking, exploading creepers manually.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:
One more friendly face. =)

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):
N/A

Nope

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?:
Dancing! And some other less important stuff about protecting the innocent, not stealing, being honorable and burning down everyone that weighs less than a duck. Got it.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?:
If I could not return, bring my body on my shield. Tell my son I choose to die. I choose to die, than yield.
Fight with blood, fight with steel. Die with honor, never yield. Fearless hearts, filled with pride. Into glory we shall ride!

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@KucheKlizma Welcome to Camelot! It'll be nice to have another old-timer (older player like me) around :cool: I dub thee Sir KucheKlizma. Get with me in-game and I'll get you set up in Camelot homes :D

New
In Game Name(IGN): SyoranKitsumi

Minecraft Exp: I've been playing for about four and a half years. My bro, DancingPotato, soon then got interested.

Herocraft Exp: About a month.

Spec or intended spec: Was a Dread Knight, now a Dragoon | Soon-to-be-Enchanter

Current level: 7 Dragoon | 20 Crafter

What do you like to do?: Hunt hunt hunt, scout scout scout, raid raid raid.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I could provide us enchantments.

Past Cities/Towns : Nun.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? : No I haven't.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes, I do understand the rules.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Dancing told me it's like a family in here. I'll try doing my best.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I can comply to the rules; no worries.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I share the internets with my bro; no team speak. Satellite's got it 17kb/s. :/

MagikCardz

Gold
New
In Game Name(IGN): SyoranKitsumi

Minecraft Exp: I've been playing for about four and a half years. My bro, DancingPotato, soon then got interested.

Herocraft Exp: About a month.

Spec or intended spec: Was a Dread Knight, now a Dragoon | Soon-to-be-Enchanter

Current level: 7 Dragoon | 20 Crafter

What do you like to do?: Hunt hunt hunt, scout scout scout, raid raid raid.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I could provide us enchantments.

Past Cities/Towns : Nun.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? : No I haven't.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes, I do understand the rules.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Dancing told me it's like a family in here. I'll try doing my best.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: I can comply to the rules; no worries.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I share the internets with my bro; no team speak. Satellite's got it 17kb/s. :/
We Really do need an enchanter :p

lummox95

Gold
Hey @Barbasol I noticed there was an eviction notice upon the door to my room. I wish to reassure you that I am still active! I was simply away for the weekend, but I have returned in full glory! However, my internet quota has been depleted, so for this remainder of this week it may be difficult for me to communicate and come online, but I will continue to try. Hope you understand.